Please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavier saw the naked Stelios get up and stretch in front of where he was laying. "Morning Stelios, how'd you sleep?" Does he always know what I am going to say before I say it, or does he tune it out?

"Not bad, neck hurts" Stelios then looked oer to his boxers and jeans. I'm gonna get changed. Stelios used his telepathy to send a message to him and then walked over to the couch and grabbed his clothes.

Noticing again the boy was naked after his telepathic message Xavier replied "ok, so what do you think we should do today, wander around, look for salvageable things, or just hang out here?"

"We are running out of food, and there isn't much food out here, so were gonna have to travel to another city" Stelios slid his boxers and jeans on.

( @andrew21234 is this a zombie horror or just an apocalypse that killed a lot of the population)

Reactions: andrew21234
"Ok, we should go to the country, I mean a farming area there is bound to be at least some crops growing there that we can eat" Xavier told the boy getting up and pulling his jeans and shirt on.

( I was thinking killed a bunch of people and now they're mutants that still looks like humans but have different powers, unless you want the zombie thing, I'm cool with either @TheScalesofJustice )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.