Playboy x First Crush (Me and Lexie)

"So are you just too emotionally involved. If your not sleeping with them then why feel the need to keep them around. The first one must have not been enough if you went behind her back to be with the second one. The same thing with her and the third one. I'm surprised you're still alive," she said as she spun around and glared daggers at him. She couldn't stand when men cheated on females. It was simple. Break up with one chick and then go with the other because if not the man would end up losing them both.

Landyn turned right back around. Why did she care? Why was she even talking to him? Couldn't she just hate him too much to even look at him? Finally, and most importantly, why wasn't he just walking away from her?
"What's your problem? Just leave me alone! I already know what's wrong in my life, what my problems are. I don't need you to try and guess them out for me! If I wanted that, I'd hire a therapist."

"Guess?! There's not guessing here Landyn! I've had you figured out since high school! The way you acted was a telltale sign that you'd turn out this way! But I still have one simple question and I'm not leaving you alone until I get a damn answer and that's why did you always pick on me in high school? Was I just not pretty enough for you or was I just took smart that you were jealous?" She asked as she bounded back down the steps and over to him as she spoke. "I want an answer."

A wave of emotions all hit Landyn at once. Anger, sadness, shock, everything but happy filled him up. He took a step forward to where their noses were practically touching. He began to yell at her, though that fire didn't last long.
"If you had me figured out since high school you'd already know the answer to that question!"
Landyn shook his head. He didn't want to get into this, so he wasn't going to. He shouldn't have even allowed himself to get this far. Landyn turned around and continued heading to the basketball court, walking fast so he wouldn't be tempted to look back.

"You can't run forever. Just because I've had yoh figured out doesn't mean I deal with your emotions and have you ever thought that maybe I do know. Maybe I just wanna take joy in hearing you say it?" She called after him before running a hand through her hair. She sighed as she sat back down and rolled her eyes, beginning to eat once more.

Landyn was off to the basketball court. Most people's words didn't stick with him, so why did hers? He thought about putting some headphones in to distract him, but before he could his friend appeared in his line of vision. His friend must've hunted him down. The two got into a confrontation and a small tift, but it wasn't long before all was well and they carried on their merry way. Landyn's friend was good at understanding.

Aviana finally finished her ice cream and yawned softly just as her phone rang. She answered it and sighed. "Aviana...yes sir..of course I'll get right on that," she said and hung up before going inside. She called Riley, her cat, in and closed the door behind her before going to her computer and starting it up. She began doing research on the local restaurants and figuring out which one should be closed down if any.

Landyn and his friend finally made it to the basketball court. The two then proceeded to play a one on one game of basketball that lasted for quite a while. After having experienced many basketball games in his life, Landyn found these to be the most peaceful. No one was yelling or judging and Landyn got to hang out with a real friend. Landyn knew he wasn't the only one who enjoyed these games the best. Seeing his friends smile it was quite obvious that he preferred it to, and would much rather be able to hang out with Landyn whenever than just being a friend in secret - like previously.
After the game the two buds headed out for lunch. The changed out of their basketball uniforms, custom made for the two of them, and into their normal gear. Landyn and his friend both read and chit chatted as they made their way to a nearby restaurant, looking up every now and then only because the other person was with them.

Aviana finally finished writing and sent the final copy in and stretched out. She thought for a few moments before finally deciding that she deserved to cut loose. She looked at the time and frowned a bit before realizing she had all afternoon. She ran upstairs and got a shower before getting out and looking for clothes to wear. She decided on a tight fitting purple dress. She laid it out and went into her bathroom, beginning to mess with we got. She dried it completely and began curling it as she smiled softly. She finished and pinned it half up before working on her makeup, making sure to emphasize her eyes. When she finished, she walked back into her room and slipped on the dress, realizing how short it was. Shrugging it off, she slipped on a pair of black heels and went over her outfit, rubbing her arms and legs with lotion.

Entering the restaurant the two had both agreed on as their absolute favorite, Landyn and his friend made their way to a small booth, preferring to sit far from the crowd. They continued to have their nose in their books until they ordered. Both ordered the same thing they did every other time they had arrived here, the clarity and exactness of their orders shocking the person working there. When that person left, the two put their books down and began to chat with each other about their literature. Landyn had slid down his gold reading glasses somewhere along the way, which gave him a much nerdier look than he usually had. His friend hadn't changed, but had a natural nerdy look about him already.

Aviana glanced at the time and checked over her outfit before smirking slightly and grabbing her small wallet. She walked out of her house and headed down the street before hailing a taxi. She got in and gave the man the address for the local club and say back, relaxing as she stared outside. When she arrived, the thumping music hit her hard and she giggles as she paid and got out. After showing her I.D to the bouncer, she walked in, making a B-line for the bar.