Pirates OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yamineko123and4

Original poster
What genres besides action and adventure shall we add? : )

Its a rough idea but i was thinking a girl accidenly ends up on a pirate ship and most live with them as they go insearch of treasure but im not quite sure whch genre it should be

ah cools : ) is the girl this naive sheltered person or a hardcore street thief looking for a warm place during a cold season or etc?

Naive sheltered person would be interesting

cool : ) Can the captain of the ship be like this legend, but this old legendary pirate from hundreds of years about that everyone is terrified of and his never seen o , o

Ya so she would be shocked when she saw him on the ship

Yea but not right away : ) The crew has to tell her whose ship she's on XD (do you wanna play the girl? O, o )

Im not very good at playing girls

ah okies T^T lol I'll play the girl then.

what's this pirates legend?
And would he be a young man pirate who inherited the name of the pirate or dude's like young forever or something X D ?

A guy who inherited the name but pretends to be forever young

cools : ) I just we can make rpcs : ) if there is nothing else to add??

Okies!! RPCs there! : )

Name:
Personality:
XD keeping it simple

Name- Dorian Jay
Age- 22
Appearance-
IMG_0541.JPG

Personality-Sarcastic,smart,Sly and not to be trusted

Name: Erika Johnsson
Appearance:
anime-anime-girl-blonde-hair-girl-711669.jpg

Personality: Naive, gullible, clever, innocent, adaptable, inability to read sarcasm

Do you want me to make the rp or are you ?

could you make the rp ^_^''' sorry bout that

Status
Not open for further replies.