2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Scifi, Anime, Steampunk, Heroes and Villains
Title%20with%20Quote.png
(Thank you @Fox of Hearts!)

[ GM: Capt. Blu | Co-GM: n/a | Genre: High Fantasy, Comedy, Tragedy | Status: Opened For New Recruits!]

May 26, 2014 - The day it all started. October 29, 2016 - The day it was reborn.​

(Thank you @Fox of Hearts!)

Hi, Hello, and thanks for clicking that link to find out more info! Obviously, you're looking for some story info, right? Well:

Pirates band together for a common goal: The search for wealth, women (or men), and to accomplish whatever personal troubles they have. Problem is, the life of a pirate isn't an easy one, especially not for the StarDusk pirates. On their journey they will meet many trials and dangers. The very act of travelling the seas under the pirate flag require skill not many have. Some will require a strong fist putting someone in their place, while others may need a bit of persuasion with money or favors.

Originally, the Stardusk pirates had their eyes set on one goal:

The Black Compass.

It's more of a rumor or urban legend, now more than it was years ago, but it's believed to be a Compass that led people to the treasure of a lifetime. The treasure of the gods. It's said that the legendary pirate, Henry Olanis was the last (and skeptically the only) who managed to find said artifact. But it's power was too great and he ended up tossing it into the North Seas.

After being separated for two years (because this is Part 2 of an on going RP) the Stardusks' goals are a little more personalized, a little more clear, and have all the pizzazz of a ragtag group of pirates doing crazy shenanigans. It's an adventure.

Things to Note:

I'd like to make it clear that this idea is influenced by the anime One Piece, but is not a One Piece roleplay. Things are stolen from the anime, like the concept of powers and hierarchy of pirates and Navy but ultimately, the world is completely different. As the GM, I allow all the players to have freedom to create pieces of the world so it's a little more personalized and a lot more fun.

Also, because a new player would be joining essentially, in the middle of a story (I refer to them as arcs or chapters), that new player would work with me to figure out just how the character ended up getting roped into the Stardusk life.

And that's the gist of it! Any curios questions and the likes feel free to PM me (or ask here- which reminds me, also check out the OOC as well)
I'd prefer all CSes to be PM'd to me please and thank.

Thanks for reading!​

Last edited:
A reminder that we're still looking for people/

And a music accompaniment

I just wanted to let you know that I think your link is broken. ^^;

• Thank You
Reactions: Capt. Blu
I didn't even notice, thanks!

no problem. maybe now youll pick up some stragglers! xP

color me interested by the way.

it will be a while for me to get out a character sheet though.

Take your time, just send me the CS when you can and send me any questions you may have @Vio

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
Hi! Still looking for people? I'm very interested and pretty much love anything pirate themed :)

Hi! Still looking for people? I'm very interested and pretty much love anything pirate themed :)

The search is still on!

Send me a CS and any questions! (And of course check out the OOC before you do all that)

Another bump here, because there are still spots that can be filled!