Pinerose High School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready! :)

I'm kiiiiind of thinking about using Tyler Posey or someone from One Direction as my senior and changing Bailey back to my freshman... >u>

Aww you should change it to one of the guys from one direction hahah kidding.

embed.php

tumblr_ns2ixvy25E1ubw95ko1_500.gif

"I'm the kid that your parents warned you about. The one you hear bad things about. The one that they hope you never become."

NAME
Asher Phineas Williams
NICKNAME
Ash
BIRTHDAY
1 April
ETHNICITY
British
YEAR
Senior
PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
43584377-256-k867392.jpg

Asher stands at a height of 5'9". He's pretty short for his age, and will not hesitate to fight anyone who mentions it. He has a lean build that's perfect for his height. His hair is a chestnut brown and his eyes are a stunning sky blue.
DISTINGUISHING FEATURE
His stunning blue eyes.
PERSONALITY
- Short-Tempered -
+ Quick-Witted +
- Manipulative -
+ Honest +
- Cunning +
+ Adaptable +
- Rebellious -
+ Charming +
SEXUALITY
Bisexual
+ Freedom +
+ Sleep +
+ Snapbacks +
+ Solitude +
+ Power +
+ His Family & Friends +
+ Children/Babies +
DISLIKES
- Authority -
- Rules -
- Work -
- Disloyalty -
- Underestimation -
- Exhaustion -
- Spiders -
- Storms -
HOBBIES
~ Sleeping ~
~ Breaking Rules ~
~ Video Games ~
~ Eating ~
~ Working Out ~
~ Spending Time with Family ~
~ Social Networking ~
RELATIONS
Open
FAMILY
Harper Williams | Mother | 43 years old | Alive
Owen Williams | Father | 45 years old | Alive
Jude Williams | Adopted (little) Brother | 10 years old | Alive
Lucy Williams | Adopted (little) Sister | 10 years old | Alive
??? Williams | ??? | ??? | Yet To Be Born
OTHER
• Theme Song | Rotten to the Core
• Diagnosed with Intermittent Explosive Disorder (IED)

original.gif

"Nice chatting with you!"

@timv999 Nah, they wouldn't fit XD Guess I went with shady ass mofo Theo Raeken Cody Christian >.>​

Last edited by a moderator:
RELATIONSHIPS FOR BAILEY AND ASHER

[spoili]
@Demmy
[Twins]
"They're...different. I don't think that I'd be friends with them, though. I see us standing on neutral ground. Strangers, I guess." "I'd be pretty neutral with them."

[Milo]
"We're in the same grade! And seem to like the same things. I think that we'd be acquaintances. Maybe even friends, but not close." "We're on different sides of the spectrum. I'd say we would be strangers."

[Alico]
"Hmm, I don't really have any specific thoughts on her. I'd think we'd be strangers, or neutral towards one another." "Well, look at that. A fellow Brit. Other than that, I don't see us having anything in common. Eh, strangers."

@.♥Δ♥.LYDIA.♥Δ♥.
[Aspen]
"Despite her being two grades ahead of me, I wouldn't mind being friends with her! That is, if she noticed me. Our personalities are different, though, and I don't know if that's good or bad..." "I can see myself hanging out with her. I wouldn't go so far and say that I'd befriend her, though. Acquaintances, maybe?"

[Jasper]
"Like his sister, I wouldn't mind hanging out and being friends with him. We both like to skateboard and dance, too! I still have the same worries as I did with Aspen, though, regarding personality." "I have the same feelings for Jasper as I do for Aspen."

[James]
"James seems like a very nice guy! I'm pretty sure that him and I would get along, if we ever met. I wouldn't mind hanging out with him." "I'm not quite sure where I would stand with him. For now, I'll say we're strangers that stand on neutral ground."

[Rumer]

@BeautifullyInsane
[Shade]
"I don't know much about her, but I think that we'd be strangers to one another." "I don't see ourselves hanging out much, so strangers."

@MarilynFae
[Matthew]
"Isn't he a senior? I definitely can't really see us hanging out. Our personalities seem to clash too much." "Matthew? Another senior and also a Brit. I can see us being friends with our shared dislikes, likes, and terrible temper. We can even work out together sometime."

[Cameron]
"I can see us being friends, if we ever met one another. She seems like a kind spirit and I think that we'd get along fairly easily." "Ah, I don't think that we'd get along all that well. She's completely different from me. I'd even go as far as to say that she'd dislike me, if we ever bumped into one another."

[Evan]
"With all of those tattoos and piercings, he's kind of scary to me. But never judge a book by its cover! He could be really nice. From what I know, though, I think that we'd be on neutral ground. Strangers to one another." "He comes off as the kid who's not what he seems to me. I think that we'd hang out, if we ever got to meet each other. It's probably unlikely, though. For now, we're strangers."

[Hadlee]
"She seems like a very kind person. I wouldn't mind getting to know her and possibly becoming friends. We seem to have a few common likes as well." "She wouldn't like me. I think that we'd clash a lot. She'd most likely dislike me, which would make me dislike her. I wouldn't be surprised if we became enemies in the near future."

@Meeptabulous
[Sakura]
"I don't think that we'd be friends....At all." "I'm pretty sure I wouldn't know of her existence."

@Summer Nights
[Jakob]
"He seems like a cool guy, but I don't think that we'd hang out, really. I think we're pretty neutral with one another." "I can see us hanging out, but not as close friends. Maybe something akin to buddies?"

[Aiden]
"He also seems like a pretty decent guy. I'd have to get use to his pessimistic trait, if we happened to become friends. For now, I think that we stand on neutral ground." "I can't see us really hanging out, so I'd say that we're neutral."

@Tanden
[Rumer]

WORK IN PROGRESS[/spoili]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Demmy
Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't been active much, I'm at my mums house right now. I'll try to start the IC when I get home but I'm in hospital the day after I get home so I don't know

Reactions: timv999
I hope everything is okay and everything works out! Also when do you think you are getting home?

@Brea
~Breanne~
I think these these two would get along bUt they really wouldn't hang out with each other out of school. Acquaintances?

~Ryan~
Again I think they would get along and since they both have a bit of rebellion in them they would skip together a few times. Baliey would also like her carefree nature since she's a pretty carefree person herself. Friends?
Agreed! I'll add these to my CSs. ♥

If anyone wants any kind of relationship with my character Nick Carstairs let me know!

Reposting these because I never got a reply, and also adding new Relationships Propositions. For those who don't know, this is how it works:
[spoili]
  • If you agree to all of my ideas you may either hit the thumbs up, the little heart, or let me know in a separate post that you agree.
  • If you don't like my ideas and have some of your own to suggest FEEL FREE TO DO SO! I'm always open to ideas!
  • If I get no response of my proposition in a few days I will post them again and retag you, just to make sure you saw it- so PLEASE make sure you let me know if you don't want to have a relationship at all, don't just leave me hanging! If you don't want them to have a specific relationship then I'll just put them down as neutral.
Once someone has agreed to a relationship I color the whole proposition green so that I know I've already added it to my CS. [/spoili]

@BeautifullyInsane
  • Shade Nightingale :
    • Breanne - Buddies, maybe? I don't think they'd be close friends, but Breanne wouldn't mind hanging out with her.
    • Ryan - All that sass would not make Ryan want to be her friend. Neutral?

@MarilynFae
  • Matthew Young :
    • Breanne - Maybe these two could be buddies of sorts? Lab partners or something (since it is school)? But, maybe they could have a friendly Rivalry? So, they argue playfully and stuff like that.
    • Ryan - Heh, Ryan wouldn't mind him,but I don't think they'd be friends. Neutral?
  • Cameron Johnson :
    • Breanne - Friends? I think they'd get along just fine. Actually, I think they could be something like best friends, if you're up for that?
    • Ryan - Buddies? I think that Ryan wouldn't be her best friend, but they'd get along and Ryan wouldn't dislike her company.
  • Evan Peterson :
    • Breanne - Buddies? I could see that happening. I think Breanne might also have a slight crush on him, thoughts about that?
    • Ryan - I'm thinking good friends here. What about you?
  • Hadlee Jones :
    • Breanne - Neutral, maybe? I don't think they'd be friends, but Breanne wouldn't dislike her either.
    • Ryan - Friends, I think they'd really get along. Thoughts?

@Meeptabulous

@Summer Nights

@Tanden

@Kitsune
  • Bailey Churchill :
    • Breanne - Neutral? I don't think Breanne would have a strong opinion about him
    • Ryan - Buddies? I think they would get along, but Ryan wouldn't consider him a close friend, mainly based on the age difference.
  • Asher Williams :
    • Breanne - I think Breanne would like him to a certain degree, but his rebellious tendencies would get on her nerves. She would think of him as too old to be acting so immature, so maybe just buddies for these two?
    • Ryan - Friends for these two, I think. Ryan would enjoy getting into some trouble with him. Also, would you mind if she had a crush on him?

@timv999
  • Nick Carstairs :
    • Breanne - Neutral? She wouldn't dislike him, but I don't think they would hang out, like, ever.
    • Ryan - Friendly Neutral? So, they wouldn't be friends, but Ryan wouldn't mind his company either?

Last edited:
@Brea yeah I figured they would be at keast friendly neutral. Because both your characters seem to be friends with nicks older sister Aspen and his older brother Jasper.

Reactions: Brea
Reposting these because I never got a reply, and also adding new Relationships Propositions. For those who don't know, this is how it works:
[spoili]
  • If you agree to all of my ideas you may either hit the thumbs up, the little heart, or let me know in a separate post that you agree.
  • If you don't like my ideas and have some of your own to suggest FEEL FREE TO DO SO! I'm always open to ideas!
  • If I get no response of my proposition in a few days I will post them again and retag you, just to make sure you saw it- so PLEASE make sure you let me know if you don't want to have a relationship at all, don't just leave me hanging! If you don't want them to have a specific relationship then I'll just put them down as neutral.
Once someone has agreed to a relationship I color the whole proposition green so that I know I've already added it to my CS. [/spoili]

@BeautifullyInsane
  • Shade Nightingale :
    • Breanne - Buddies, maybe? I don't think they'd be close friends, but Breanne wouldn't mind hanging out with her.
    • Ryan - All that sass would not make Ryan want to be her friend. Neutral?

@MarilynFae
  • Matthew Young :
    • Breanne - Maybe these two could be buddies of sorts? Lab partners or something (since it is school)? But, maybe they could have a friendly Rivalry? So, they argue playfully and stuff like that.
    • Ryan - Heh, Ryan wouldn't mind him,but I don't think they'd be friends. Neutral?
  • Cameron Johnson :
    • Breanne - Friends? I think they'd get along just fine. Actually, I think they could be something like best friends, if you're up for that?
    • Ryan - Buddies? I think that Ryan wouldn't be her best friend, but they'd get along and Ryan wouldn't dislike her company.
  • Evan Peterson :
    • Breanne - Buddies? I could see that happening. I think Breanne might also have a slight crush on him, thoughts about that?
    • Ryan - I'm thinking good friends here. What about you?
  • Hadlee Jones :
    • Breanne - Neutral, maybe? I don't think they'd be friends, but Breanne wouldn't dislike her either.
    • Ryan - Friends, I think they'd really get along. Thoughts?

@Meeptabulous

@Summer Nights

@Tanden

@Kitsune
  • Bailey Churchill :
    • Breanne - Neutral? I don't think Breanne would have a strong opinion about him
    • Ryan - Buddies? I think they would get along, but Ryan wouldn't consider him a close friend, mainly based on the age difference.
  • Asher Williams :
    • Breanne - I think Breanne would like him to a certain degree, but his rebellious tendencies would get on her nerves. She would think of him as too old to be acting so immature, so maybe just buddies for these two?
    • Ryan - Friends for these two, I think. Ryan would enjoy getting into some trouble with him. Also, would you mind if she had a crush on him?

@timv999
  • Nick Carstairs :
    • Breanne - Neutral? She wouldn't dislike him, but I don't think they would hang out, like, ever.
    • Ryan - Friendly Neutral? So, they wouldn't be friends, but Ryan wouldn't mind his company either?
I'm cool with all of the relationships for my characters~ Nice that Asher has someone to get into trouble with c:

Reactions: Brea
I really don't know how this site works, at all. I assume I'm allowed to create a character and it's upto you to accept or reject her.

NAME: Samira Iram Daftaar
NICKNAME: Mira
BIRTHDAY: 25/10/2000
ETHNICITY: Indian
YEAR: Sophomore
PHYSICAL APPEARANCE: 5'6, Lean, Black hair, Black eyes
DISTINGUISHING FEATURE: Long jet black hair that's always messy
PERSONALITY: Quiet, Smart, Introvert
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
DISLIKES: Self righteousness, Arrogance and Guacamole
HOBBIES: Sketching and Travelling
RELATIONS: None