"Can you believe I'm slightly Hispanic? Mostly I'm white, though."
. American, Puerto Rican .

YEAR:
"I'm halfway there. Thank God."
. Junior .

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE:
"Uh, long brown hair, brown eyes, pretty average."
. Eyes- Chocolate Brown
Hair- Bust-Length, Usually Straight, Brown.
Height- 5'6''
Weight- 134 lbs
Build- Petite
Birthmark- N/A
Tattoos- N'A
Piercings- Ears, once.
Scars- She's often covered in little scratches, she doesn't even know which ones are scars anymore.
Other- Has Asthma. .

DISTINGUISHING FEATURE:
"I can't think of anything that sets me apart."
. She has lots of scars all over her body, from accidents .

PERSONALITY:
"Not exactly what my parent's thought I would be."
. Ryan is your average tomboy. Despite growing up with very strict parents, Ryan is almost always dirty. She's one of those girls who would much rather be one of the guys than a girly girl. She's very carefree, but when something is bothering her Ryan tends to be very outspoken about it. She's usually very calm and relaxed, and just likes to kick back. However, this makes her a gigantic slacker, and she can be very unreliable. Ryan is lazy and she knows it, but she is still active when she needs to be. Because her mother insists on it she takes Gymnastics and Ballet, but she secretly hates both of those activities. Ryan is very secretive, because she is often sneaking around her parents, and slightly rebellious. Still, she is not impulsive. She thinks everything she does through, looking for any holes in any plans she comes up with. Ryan always comes prepared and she likes to be in control of things. Ryan can hold her own, and refuses to play the damsel in distress. She trusts easily, and is easily manipulated. .

SEXUALITY:
"I experimented once. Not really my thing."
. Heterosexual .

. Trampolines, Popcorn, Soda, Cats, Piggy-Back rides, Perfume, and TV Shows .

DISLIKES:
"Ummm... let's see here..."
. Homework, Alcohol, Medicine, Sunburns, Applesauce, and Ballet. .

HOBBIES:
"Does napping count?"
. Gymnastics, Skateboarding, and Ballet (though she doesn't really could it as one of her 'hobbies') .

FAMILY:
"Just don't go getting my sister and I confused... she has red in her hair."
. Mother- Sandra Rincon- Psychiatrist [spoili]
tumblr_mebsmsI7F51reqekdo1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Father- Terence Rincon- High School Biology Teacher [spoili]
tumblr_lpftl5HqMP1qg8k7v.gif
[/spoili]
Twin Sister- Bonnie Rincon [spoili]
tumblr_ml8b5eSVxY1qh2toro1_500.gif
[/spoili] .

RELATIONS:
"I try not to make enemies."
[spoili]
Friends:
. Asher Williams .
. Bailey Churchill - Buddies .
. Bailey Lowes .
. Jasper Carstairs - Buddies .

Enemies:
. Angi Cole .
. Ingrid Cole .

Other:
. Alico Mivan - Neutral .
. Aspen Carstairs - Friendly Neutral .
. James Everett - Neutral .
. Milo Silverman - Neutral .
. Nick Carstairs - Friendly Neutral .
. Rumer Mayfair - Neutral .

[/spoili]

OTHER:
"What else is there for you to possible know?"
. Her family makes good money .
. She does own a black 2005 Beatle, but usually uses her skateboard for transportation .
. On the cheerleading team because her mom insisted - Her sister got out of it because she does cheerleading out of school (Competitively) .

"You think you don't deserve something, so you ruin it."

Last edited:
@Brea both Bree and Ryan are accepted! Did you have any relations in mind for them with my characters?

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
All righty, time to make my RELATIONSHIP PROPOSITIONS!
Here's how it works: [spoili]
  • If you agree to all of my ideas you may either hit the thumbs up, the little heart, or let me know in a separate post that you agree.
  • If you don't like my ideas and have some of your own to suggest FEEL FREE TO DO SO! I'm always open to ideas!
  • If I get no response of my proposition in a few days I will post them again and retag you, just to make sure you saw it- so PLEASE make sure you let me know if you don't want to have a relationship at all, don't just leave me hanging! If you don't want them to have a specific relationship then I'll just put them down as neutral.
Once someone has agreed to a relationship I color the whole proposition green so that I know I've already added it to my CS. [/spoili]

Wow, that was long. Anyways, now onto the fun part:

@Demmy
  • Ingrid Cole : Male or female? not 100% sure so I thought I'd ask.
    • Breanne - Neutral?
    • Ryan - Enemies? Ryan would not appreciate any pranks.
  • Agni Cole :
    • Breanne - Neutral? I don't see Brea going out of her way to interact with Angi, so I don't think they'll make a strong relationship- negative or positive.
    • Ryan - Enemies? Ryan wouldn't really like her.
  • Milo Silverman : By the way, you mixed up the age and the year. So, for year it should say freshman and Age should be his actual age (Usually 13-14)
    • Breanne - Buddies? Not exactly friends, but I think they'd get along.
    • Ryan - Neutral? He doesn't really have a personality that would make Ryan hate or love him.

@.♥Δ♥.LYDIA.♥Δ♥.
  • Aspen Carstairs :
    • Breanne - Buddies? I think these two would get along just fine.
    • Ryan - Friendly Neutral? Ryan would like her, but I don't think that she would seek out Aspen's company when she had the choice to sit with someone else she knew. But, they're both cheerleaders, so I imagine they'll be seeing each other a lot.
  • Jasper Carstairs :
    • Breanne - Um, Neutral. Breanne wouldn't dislike him, but I don't think she'd really approach him. Unless you have a different idea for these two?
    • Ryan - I think these two could be buddies. Ryan would certainly like him more than she'd like his sister. Ooo! And they both like to skateboard!
  • James Everett :
    • Breanne - Friends, I think. What do you say?
    • Ryan - Neutral. With his introverted characteristics I don't see Ryan and him making a strong relationship.
  • Rumer Mayfair :
    • Breanne - Buddies? Breanne would like her, but I don't think they would be best friends or anything.
    • Ryan - Neutral. I think Rumer would be easy for Ryan to overlook.

@BeautifullyInsane
  • Shade Nightingale :
    • Breanne - Buddies, maybe? I don't think they'd be close friends, but Breanne wouldn't mind hanging out with her.
    • Ryan - All that sass would not make Ryan want to be her friend. Neutral?

@MarilynFae
  • Matthew Young :
    • Breanne - Maybe these two could be buddies of sorts? Lab partners or something (since it is school)? But, maybe they could have a friendly Rivalry? So, they argue playfully and stuff like that.
    • Ryan - Heh, Ryan wouldn't mind him,but I don't think they'd be friends. Neutral?
  • Cameron Johnson :
    • Breanne - Friends? I think they'd get along just fine. Actually, I think they could be something like best friends, if you're up for that?
    • Ryan - Buddies? I think that Ryan wouldn't be her best friend, but they'd get along and Ryan wouldn't dislike her company.
  • Evan Peterson :
    • Breanne - Buddies? I could see that happening. I think Breanne might also have a slight crush on him, thoughts about that?
    • Ryan - I'm thinking good friends here. What about you?
  • Hadlee Jones :
    • Breanne - Neutral, maybe? I don't think they'd be friends, but Breanne wouldn't dislike her either.
    • Ryan - Friends, I think they'd really get along. Thoughts?

@Meeptabulous

@Summer Nights

@Tanden

(((Notes to myself: Kitsune is still working on Bailey. m i s s f o r t u n e is working on Amber, Monte, and Victoria.)))

Last edited:
image.jpeg "You call it being a 'bad girl' but I call it fun...So shove whatever thought you have about me, back up your ass"

(Face claim: Elizabeth Gillies)

.:Name:.
"My mom was a bit high naming me...and I was the fifth child so she got a bit lazy..."
Bailey Elizabeth-Catherine Lowes

.:Nickname:.
"I have a lot of nicknames, but they aren't the best so...I'll just say nothing..."
N/A

.:Age:.
"I'll tell you my real age, but you won't like what it says on my fake I.D"

.:Birthday:.
"Honestly...I don't see why you care, but it's basically the day I get higher than snoop dog"
August 3, 1998 (Leo)

.:Ethnicity:.
"I have a bit of everything..."
50% British
25% French
25% Italian

.:Year:.

"I only have one more these until I leave this crap hole...Trust me, I'll go out with a bang"
Junior

.:Physical Appearance:.

image.jpeg
"Eh...I'm not average but I'm not drop dead gorgeous either"
Eyes: Soft Grey
Hair: Naturally brown and wavy which reaches past her shoulders, but sometimes she dyes her tips bright colors.
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120lbs
Tattoos:
Left Shoulder [spoili]image.jpeg [/spoili]
Right Forearm[spoili]image.jpg [/spoili]
Left Forearm[spoili] image.jpg [/spoili]
Piercings:
Nose[spoili]image.jpeg [/spoili]
Tongue[spoili]image.jpg [/spoili]

.:Distinguishing Features:.
"I'd likes to say I'm special...but I'm not"
N/A

.:Personality:.
"I'm not a jerk, but funny enough though, I'm not a nice person either"
Bailey has a few issues that makes her unique, but a sort of hard person to be around at the same time. She has a dark personality that includes a pessimistic attitude a lot of things, a cynical outlook on life, and just an overall dark humor. Sometimes she can bee a caring an affectionate human being meaning you can cry on her shoulder and she won't go super sayian on you, but if you catch in her a bad day...please beware. Overall Baliey is just a dark person with a heart of gold...she's just been through a hell of a lot and would like a hug sometimes even though she wouldn't admit that to her worst enemy.

.:Sexuality:.
"I'm not a hit it and quit it type of girl...I'm more of a lets talk a lot before we bang type of girl"
Panromantic Demisexual

.:Likes:.
"...Stuff"
•Photography
•Full Moons
•Sunrises
•Beaches
•Sunsets
•Rock music
•Cats
•Tea

.:Dislikes:.

"Why in the hell...should I tell you that bit of information, hmm?"
•Meat
•The color pink
•Coffee
•Clowns
•Thunder/Lighting
•Ronald McDonald
•The Circus

.:Hobbies:.
"Okay...look...you pry...a lot"
•Photography
•Cooking (especially baking)
•Reading

.:Family:.

"We're just a bit...dysfunctional"
•Lilith Kathlyn Mathews
(Mother, alive)
•Joe Bernard Lowes
(Father, alive)
•Sally Penelope Kit-Lowes
(Step-Mother, alive)
•Kayden Leonardo Lowes
(Brother, alive)
•Jack Carter Lowes
(Brother, deceased)
•Aiden Alexander Lowes
(Brother, alive)
•Finnick Liam Lowes
(Brother, alive)

.:Relations:.
"We'll all make enemies, so if you hate me I won't cry...but if we're friends...lets blow some shit up"

.:Other:.
"Can we be done...pretty please!?"
•She's a Lactate-Ovo, which means that she doesn't eat meat but she'll eat dairy products (such as cheese)
image.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
@XWhySoSeriousX Bailey is accepted! Did you have any relations in mind for her with my characters?

I'll start thinking about some stuff for your characters and everyone else's characters

Relationship Proposals
(If you also have any ideas then shoot me a pm and let's discuss~)

@Demmy
~The Twins~
I feel like they would rarely have any interaction, but if they do then she would be pretty annoyed by them.

~Milo~
Again I think they would be neutral but if she were to ever meet him fully she'd be pretty annoyed.

~Alico~
Neutral

@Lydia
(Hope you see this >3<)
~Aspen~
I can see Aspen being the only girly girl that Baliey socializes with because of her feisty attitude but they aren't really too close. Maybe friends?

~Jasper~
Since Baliey and Jasper are both sarcastic daredevils I can see them being friends in that level, but since he's optimistic and she's pessimistic they would argue on that level. So maybe they always like each other at the end of the day but wanna shoot each other half the time. Friends?

~James~
I don't really see these two interacting but if they ever did I'd think they'd be able to tolerate each other, again...I think. Neutral?

~Rumer~
Again these two I don't really see them talking or hanging out since she's so anxious and kept to herself. Neutral?

@BeautifullyInsane
~Shade~
I feel like these two wouldn't really have interaction, but Baliey could tolerate her if they were to ever meet. So neutral? (and if they ever interact Acquaintances?)

@MarilynFae
~Matthew~
I feel like these two would be the best of friends. Since they're both badasses who don't care about what people think and live by their own little code I feel like they would click and get along, and then when there attitudes got the best of them they would have an argument and then laugh about it seconds later. So whaddya say, Best Friends/ Partners in Crime?

~Cameron~
I feel like Baliey would secretly enjoy the company of Cameron but wouldn't say it to her face. These two wouldn't be the closest of people but when they interacted with each other it's to normally share recipes since they both enjoy cooking or talk about their favorite art pieces and such. Enjoyable Acquaintances?

~Evan~
Again these two wouldn't be the closest but since they share a love for reading then they're conversations would lead to what books they should read or why they would recommend for each other. But since he isn't really a fan of art she'd keep that to herself.
Acquaintances?

~Hadlee~
Since Hadlee enjoyes reading and art I can only see them getting song for that reason, but since she hates cigarettes and Baliey smokes...I don't think they'd really hit it off. Acquaintances?

@Kitsune
~Bailey~
They Share a Name!!!! Other than that I have to wait for you to finish >_<

@Meeptabulous
~Sakura~
Eh, I don't really see these to interacting with each other. Neutral?

@Summer Nights
~Jakob~
I don't believe that these two would really hang out with each other, but they would definitely share a few words here and there. Acquaintances?

~Aiden~
Aiden and Baliey would definitely get along. Since both of them have a pessimist attitude and can be moody they would understand each other on that level. And since they both enjoy photography they would constantly get together and take shots (the photo kind...unless XD). Friends?

@Tanden
~Shaun~
I don't really see these two interacting with each other on a daily basis. Neutral?

@Brea
~Breanne~
I think these these two would get along bUt they really wouldn't hang out with each other out of school. Acquaintances?

~Ryan~
Again I think they would get along and since they both have a bit of rebellion in them they would skip together a few times. Baliey would also like her carefree nature since she's a pretty carefree person herself. Friends?

(okay, now you guys don't have to accept, but if you do then tell me in a seperate post it like this one~)

Reactions: Brea
They're all accepted!

embed.php

tumblr_inline_nsvmosZ7Dj1qcyp2y_500.gif

"You want to know some things?"

NAME
Bailey Orion Churchill
NICKNAME
Bay
BIRTHDAY
1 January
ETHNICITY
American | Australian
YEAR
Senior
PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
tumblr_nw5b1rQz3P1uankono1_400.png

Bailey isn't that tall for his age. Standing at a height of 5'6" (1/2), he has a slender, effeminate build. His hair is short, fluffy, and slightly curly. It's a mixture of white, or a light gray, at the surface and dark brown at the roots. His skin is a creamy tone and his eyes are a dark brown.
DISTINGUISHING FEATURE
The abundance of freckles decorating his face like spots.
PERSONALITY
+ Intelligent
- Insecure
+ Caring
- Detached
+ Observant
- Timid
+ Helpful
- Gullible
SEXUALITY
Homosexual
+ Fashion +
+ Dancing +
+ Romance +
+ Learning +
+ Sleep +
+ Affection +
+ Sweets +
DISLIKES
- Physical Activity -
- Storms -
- Horror Movies -
- Heights -
- Clothes -
- Crowds -
- Sushi -
- Stress -
- Group Projects -
- Spoilers -
HOBBIES
~ Reading ~
~ Dancing ~
~ Video Games ~
~ Plays Drums ~
~ Writing ~
~ Skateboarding ~
RELATIONS
Open
FAMILY
Harley Churchill | 54 | Adopted Mother | Alive
OTHER
• A nudist at home, or anywhere he's comfortable. •
• Has a pet dog named Chief (in very first picture). •
• Face claim: Cameron Boyce •

tumblr_ntvo4tn5xJ1u4rpuzo2_500.gif

"Aaaaand we're done here."
Finally finished! I changed him from a Freshman to a Senior since we only had one. I hope he's okay! c:

@Kitsune Bailey is accepted. Did you have any relations in mind between him and my characters?

A little message to everyone:
Hello, this is MF, and I'm sorry to say this, but I can't seem to keep up with the roleplay, meaning I am no longer involved in this.
I am super sorry to anyone who wanted to have relations with my characters (even though I'm pretty sure no one wanted to in the first place.)
And I also apologize for holding up this roleplay, and delaying the starting date. Again, I truly am sorry about this.

NAME:
Nick Carstairs

NICKNAME:
None

BIRTHDAY:
May, 5th

ETHNICITY:
American and Latvian

YEAR:
freshman

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
:
image.jpg
He is about 5'6 and 135 pounds. He has a very atheltic body​

Distinguishing features
Blonde hair, crystal clear blue eyes, 5'6 135 pounds athletic body​

PERSONALITY:
Nick is a funny, nice, athletic and popular kid. Nick is a popular kid because he is friendly with just about everybody no matter what clique they are in. Nick is very loyal to his friends and if someone tries to hurt them he will not let that go. He is usually a pretty happy kid. It takes a lot to upset him. Nick loves to have a good time. .​

SEXUALITY:
heterosexual (but might be curious)

Sports
Hanging out with friends
Girls
Partying
Good food
The beach

DISLIKES
:
School work
People who are mean to his friends

HOBBIES
:
Ice hockey
Baseball
Working out
Playing video games

Relantionships
:
OPEN TO ANY RElATIONSHIP JUST MESSAGE ME

FAMILY
:
Darren Carstairs (father,40)
Christina Carstairs (mother, 40)
Aspen Carstairs (older sister, 17)
Jasper Carstairs (older brother, 17)

OTHER:
Nick is on the schools varsity ice hockey team. He is kind of a prodigy when it comes to ice hockey. He is also on the junior varsity baseball team. He is the little brother of Aspen and Jasper Carstairs​

Last edited:
Who's ready to start this RP?

Reactions: Kitsune
Status
Not open for further replies.