Piercings

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Each of my earlobes are pierced, but my right one has suffered some permanent damage. Nowadays, I just wear this really sexy tentacle in my left one that wraps around my ear. :3

I've had my top lip and my left brow pierced. My body rejected the brow piercing. As for the lip one, I just let it heal over because it got too irritated from me switching it out so often. Conservative jobs suck sometimes.

What's left of my facial piercings is a nostril ring that I wear.

No pics because laziness.

Oh, and those who suffer from eczema and metal allergies? I feel you. :| I HAVE to wear to wear the more expensive metals or else I break out in some of the most painful itches in the world. If there's even a trace of nickle, copper, or brass I'll have a reaction. I've tried silicone before and that worked okay too.

Reactions: Thought Manifest
Got double eyebrow done on 22nd December. Nearly healed up now ^^. I'll find the pic of me from the picture thread where you can sorta see it...

zEZnWQ7.jpg

I'm not super-keen on the default jewellery they gave me, but I can swap it out in a week or two :3

Both earlobes pierced and a helix piercing in my right ear. Thinking of more some day, helps with the fear of needles

Three studs on each ear, planning to get more during the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.