Picture Thread 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah. Doing this shall teach me some humility. Time to humble myself and let you all know I am so nerdy, I even look like one.

Me..jpg

Yep. That's me. Unshaven, unfortunately. Had a terrible week. Also, I hate pictures, but as I said. Humility. Need to have some.

Oh don't you love the bathroom photos. =P

DSC00012.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00012.jpg
    DSC00012.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 6
I take my pictures in my room. With my webcam. Which results in an awful picture. Go Wal-Mart webcams!

They might not show it, but on the inside, even Asmo-san and Darkie-san goes "\^-^/ yaydesudesu-people like me".

Lies.

My pictures are for educational purposes. They are to demonstrate proper cropping techniques. The content is irrelevant. I take no pleasure in posting them and do not care for your opinions.

Lies.

My pictures are for educational purposes. They are to demonstrate proper cropping techniques. The content in irrelevant. I take no pleasure in posting them and do not care for your opinions.

D'AW! YOU'ZE SOOO CUTE WHEN YOU MAKE THEM GRAMMATIC ERRORS ^_^;<3

I don't feel like posting a blog tonight.
So here's an update. :D

P3180109.jpg

I did my nails. :D On st. paddy's day.

P3180099.jpg

:D YOU ARE SAVED FROM SEEING MAH FACE TODAY.~ kinda.

a33fddc226c7_833de937-bdda-409b-981c-e949f91c3497.jpg

It is TOO EFFING HOT. I'mma morph into a Chillasaur.
-nods and leans back.- Sup.

Snapshot_20120317_5.JPG

This is my puppy. She's sick, and I donno if she's gonna make it or not, because every test rules out another minor problem. There are only two other things it could be that are treatable, and those test results should be back soon. If it isn't one of those two rare things, it's cancer or something else complicated :'(

She's two years and two months old, and a more orange-y color than the picture. Amber-colored, actually, and her name is Amber :) She is giving her best offended face here, because she was licking herself before I took this picture, then she paused like she was posing badly on purpose. She's so sweeeeet...

:< I wish you all the luck with your puppy, Ara-sama.<3
I know how that is.. -hugs tight.- Treasure every moment. ^^

I will pray for the health of your adorable puppy. I know what it is like to lose your pet. I lose two on my sixteenth birthday, and one just recently here in January. ;~;

:'''( Thanks, guys. I'm sorry you guys have had this happen too.

I even cried when my betta fish died...

dress.jpg
New dress!
dres.jpg
Better-ish view of the new dress in the
bathroom I always take pictures in >.<
120320-142432.jpg
New earrings and sunglasses! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.