Picture Thread 5.0!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look like a dude....

Then you're a pretty damned hot dude.

But come ons aside, you look great, Teggie!

You look beautiful, Tegan. Don't see how anyone can mistake you for a dude. <3

@ Tux: I love you so much. XD You look awesome.

I KNEW YOU HAD A BEARD! I KNEW IT!

Not half bad!

.... Sooo Hope's a gunslinger.

Nice to know. If the zombie apocalypse comes, I'm searching for you.

I'd thank Jumi for helping me decide to grow a beard, but I made that awesome decision all by my awesome self

I'd like to say that Hope can shoot me anytime, anywhere, with any caliber. Cause if the barrel of that gun ain't smokin' at the end, she'll be.

Haha well said Jumi. I certainly however agree with that statement.

NEW MAKEUP EXPERIMENT!
Photo764-2.jpg

Photo766-1.jpg

Photo767.jpg

Photo770.jpg

Photo771.jpg

Photo772.jpg

INB4 "TK TAKES TOO MANY PICTURES"

IMMA RACCOON! IMMA RACOON!

Well duh.

She's a chick.

She's holding a gun.

She's hot.

100_0712.jpg

100_0713.jpg

New look. Cuban Irregular 1890s. I have an 1893 Mauser, new firearm just got it on Sat.

Picture64.jpg

Some people wanted to see how I look holding my boyfriend's massive bass guitar. Well, here you are. I even played it a little bit before taking it. Pardon the crappy quality... I used the webcam. I didn't feel like trying to take a pic of me holding a heavy instrument while trying to figure out the best angle for my camera. >>;

Also pardon my ugliness and laziness. I didn't feel like putting on a bra... So I put on my jacket. And my hair looks bad. *gets dragged off as she rambles on about how bad she looks*

EDIT:
...in spoiler tags because this one's even worse looking. c__c;
Picture65.jpg

For those who wish to know, the bass is a Squier and my guitar is an ESP LTD. Both are sexy red. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.