Picture Thread 11.0

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
With my Seoul mate, enjoying a cheesecake and a strawberry frappucino in the shade of Mori Tower, Roppongi, Tokyo.
We've all been foiled, Poe! I looked at the cups and said "Oh, Starbucks! Totally creeping on Poe and his pretty person's names" but all they wrote was "Thanks!".

You win this round, Poe.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron
*That moment you catch up on a Month of photo's, want to spam likes at everyone, but don't want to look like a stalker*

Also, love the hair @Melancholy
And @Touch of Insanity SAHDASKHDJAHADJHADH!!!!!
I WANT THAT CAT!

*That moment you catch up on a Month of photo's, want to spam likes at everyone, but don't want to look like a stalker*

Also, love the hair @Melancholy
And @Touch of Insanity SAHDASKHDJAHADJHADH!!!!!
I WANT THAT CAT!

He's pretty damn cute. If you can train him to go in the litter box at all times I'll give you visitation xD

I've only ever had dogs... o_o
Guess no cuteness for you.

13428648_10157322441520144_8085452266423028449_n.jpg

Well this is new (Nose piercing btw)

2eeekw7.jpg
Your pictures usually make me want to make an effort with makeup type things, especially my eyebrows (do you want to do my eyebrows???) but then I remember that I apparently have only the loosest of grasps on symmetry and I am afraid. And the tweezers can smell my fear.

Anyway, long story short, your makeup is always super fancy and pretty.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, that´s our new dog. Have ADHD for sure, as it cant stay in one place for even a second. xD

hulu.jpg

im a fucking cool kid okay.jpg
have an old, grainy image of myself in which i cropped out everyone else.

So ladies and gents, I went out today to get this bad boy.

gTfGYws.jpg

Testing new eye shadow combinations with my new Alice through the Looking Glass palette:
aLlYlkt.jpg

Razor ran out of power mid-shave. So for the next hour or so I shall have a half beard.

13501842_10155011495363266_4301155694485092384_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.