Picture Thread 11.0

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
euk9sp.jpg

It's been a while for me but hey, I had green hair and now have blue hair XD

IMG_5638%2068872.jpg
13310585_10201823924795641_7324138193061268443_n.jpg

It's been a while since I've posted a picture. Here is me in a (surprise, surprise) green polo and slacks at a small family get-together. Also, I need to hit the gym. That's all.
Almost didn't recognize you.

• Love
Reactions: Gonzo
So, I've been working since about December as an assistant to the HR Director in a hotel in West Hollywood. It's been a pretty rad job, to be honest. And it's been a plus that I've gotten to wear a suit every day I go in (except these past couple days because ive been moving stuff in storage). It's coming to an end soon (it was a temp job), but it's been fun.

Attachments

• _20160608_111112.JPG
    _20160608_111112.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 22
Just want to say the Ladies of Iwaku are very beautiful

IQbXIYX.jpg

I dont know why I looked at this thread. But its really eerie how much you look like someone I used to know @Lawkheart the weird thing is.... I couldnt tell you who. Help D:

I dont know why I looked at this thread. But its really eerie how much you look like someone I used to know @Lawkheart the weird thing is.... I couldnt tell you who. Help D:
O.o? I look like someone you used to know?

O.o? I look like someone you used to know?
Yeah, and I couldn't tell you who D: just your face is very familiar.

If I was being cheesy and flirtatious, I'd say something atrocious like, "I saw it in a dream once." But naw.

I think we had this conversation before too... It's Tempest, by the by.

Ah yeah I remember now lol Yeah you said the same thing a while ago ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.