Pick-me-up Tunes!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...no one.... >.>

• Love
Reactions: foodforpigs

Anything KMFDM to be precise, but especially this mix. Changes the tone of the song completely.

I don't know why, I don't really like the words to the song, but the music makes me happy.

Surprisingly, the music cheers me up, relaxes me, puts me to sleep, and makes me smile every time I listen to it. If I ever my husband and I ever have a big wedding to renew our vows at some point, I want this to be the first song we dance to. :)

Nothing gets me pumped up like these songs.

It's probably just the source they come from, but goddamn, whenever I listen to this kind of stuff, I can't help but feel that I can't give up no matter what. There's no sense in being sad, so you might as well push on. If I don't think I'm capable of something, or just don't have the energy for it, this is a boost for me. ^^''

Sometimes, it takes a little comedic Wierd Al to brighten my day. Specifically this one.

• Love
Reactions: Dervish
I see a disturbing lack of Starbomb and NSP on this list. Time to fix that!

Nothing makes me happier than to sing wildly off key to these magnificent bastards.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.