Phobias

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a severe phobia and it didn't even affect me that often, but yeah, I do have a phobia of heights. It only got really bad when I was hiking or climbing steep steps along rice terraces and rivers (looking down at the rocks and the rough ground didn't help). I think that was actually one of those times I had a real anxiety attack since I dunno, I got something of a tunnel vision and my classmates told me I wasn't breathing properly. I think people told me I turned white as a sheet or something too, just really pale and clammy? I think I got really dizzy, and I think I can't remember much of it now since it really did feel like something out of a dream. ^^; The climbing parts and looking down, that is...

I don't like most insects, either. ._. But I can tolerate ants, that counts for something, right? Butterflies are pretty BUT I DON'T WANT THEM NEAR ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.