1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.

(The cheesy J-Pop Song that introduces every Persona game)

"When you come out of the storm, you won't be the same person who walked in. That's what this storm's all about."
Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore

Konachan.com%20-%20103995%20building%20city%20scenic%20sunset%20tagme%20yumeno_mikan.jpg

Syonan-to's Seaside Walk

The City

In and around Syonan-to, you will find many places to visit and things to do. The city is a vibrant center of southern Japan, and

rg2.png

Ensunai Town
A small suburban seaside town on the outskirts of Syonan-to. It's a quiet place away from the bustle of the big city with a nice, quaint shopping district. The people are friendly and open, and it's small enough that people will be willing to get close.

b91913e51dda21613fc19514409f1387-1000.jpg

Syonan-To City

The prefectural capital and a city of 1.5 million people. Has several prominent buildings including Sekigahara Tower (fourth tallest building in Japan), the Maikura Boardwalk, and the Maikura Port (Third largest port in Japan).

1_3_by_voloshenko-dara8bm.png

Takumi-Wilson Complex

The headquarters for the Takumi-Wilson corporation, a worldwide conglomerate known for several things, including weapons, electronics, and television. Contains a park, an observation tower with stunning views of the sea and surrounding city.

latest

Saint La Salle Academy

The largest school in the area. It's a boarding school founded by Catholic missionaries to teach the Dutch Colonists. Now it's a premier boarding school for area children. Offers sports scholarships to promising athletes who can't pay the fee.

Personas

0: The Fool (King Arthur)
I: The Magician
II: The High Priestess (Morgan La Fey)
III: The Empress (Guinevere)
IV: The Emperor (Uther Pendragon)
V: The Hierophant (Merlin)
VI: The Lovers (Ysolde) [ @Hamlowe ]
VII: The Chariot (Sir Lancelot)
VIII: The Justice (Sir Gawain)
IX: The Hermit
X: Wheel of Fortune (Sir Perceval)
XI: The Strength (Sir Kay) [Reserved]
XII: The Hanged Man (Mordred) [ @fol·ly·cle ]
XIII: Death
XIV: Temperance (Sir Galahad)
XV: The Devil (Roland)
XVI: The Tower (Sir Tristan)
XVII: The Star (Charlemagne)
XVIII: The Moon (Astolfo)
XIX: The Sun Rin Kotegawa (@EmperorsChosen )
XX: Judgment
XXI: The World
Character Sheet

Name:

Backstory:

Personality:

Arcana: (Use this to help choose depending on your character's personality)

Primary weapon: (melee and gun)

Anything I forgot:

Last edited:
I am very interested. Are you taking reservations for Personas by chance? (:

• Love
Reactions: Quake
Gonna take XII: The Hanged Man off your hands. B^)

Iwa Katai, The Hanged Man

Name:

Katai, Iwa

Backstory:

Iwa was born to two very poor parents in Ensunai Town. His father, Tetsuyoi Katai, was an unsuccessful pursuant
of the mechanical trade, while his mother, Kea Katai, was a nurse for a small nursing home. While Tetsuyoi considered abortion, Kea insisted that it was out of the question. Albeit reluctantly, Iwa's father agreed with his wife. Despite the hardships that would come, they would have this child.

They named him Iwa, Japanese for rock, in the hopes that he would be a strong foundation for the family's new life. Despite their financial strife, Iwa grew up knowing nothing but love. He was their light, their hope — the reason they kept the wheel turning. All their struggling wouldn't go unnoticed. Iwa understood what his parents had to go through in order to maintain the roof that was over their heads; he knew that, with the way things were going, that roof would eventually collapse.

Much to his parents' shock and dismay, the young boy suggested an orphanage, telling them his absence might give them enough of a foothold to pick themselves up. Initially, the parents refused. They wouldn't let him believe that any of this was his fault. The couple told him to never bring up the thought again, which he obliged to, not wanting to upset his parents.

Time passed, and the struggling only continued. Things were looking dire with each passing week. Eventually, things got to the point where the couple could deny it no longer — if nothing changed, they'd all be going under. As much as it broke their hearts, they decided to take the way out their son had provided. At 10 years old, Iwa Katai was put in an orphanage, with a promise that they'd be back to get him as soon as they were on solid ground again. They never would.

Years passed, and Iwa forsook any hope of his parents returning for him. In the early years, he watched as new friends he'd made came and went. Plenty of families asked about him, but he refused to leave with any of them, holding onto the hope that his parents would someday be back. Now, nobody bothered to ask. Nobody wanted someone as old as he, that they knew would someday be moving out into the real world anyway.

The orphanage treated him well, making sure he had food and care aplenty, as well as giving him the education he very much needed. He proved to be one that easily grasped concepts, and grew over the years to be considered a genius among his age group. It was something to take pride in for the boy. Everyone needs something. His intellect would eventually be noticed by a single man looking to adopt. Between him and Iwa was an under-the-table deal to join the JSDF if he was adopted. Iwa refused. He wouldn't trade his freedom for four walls and a roof, even when reminded by the man that once he hit 18, he'd be on the streets.

Iwa kept the man's offer to himself, not wanting to pester his orphanage guardians with a confrontation. Despite his lost faith in his parents' promise, he still wonders where and how they are each passing day.

Personality:

Iwa is a quiet person at base, only talking to others adamantly once he's allowed himself to grow attached to them. He has a very self-sacrificing nature, often giving part of his own meal to others. He also declines most luxuries afforded some of the other orphans, not wanting to burden his temporary caretakers. Through his education, he's demonstrated a near genius level intellect. Despite his rather introverted nature, he does find the world to be a fascinating place, and loves reading to learn new things and then telling others about them. Above all else, he is steadfast in his beliefs and ideals, not budging on what he believes to be either right and just, or simply the best decision he can make for himself or others.

On the other hand, his faith has been damaged because of his parents' continued absence. As a result, he's reluctant in opening up to others, preferring to keep them at arm's length so losing them won't be quite so painful. Seeing people he once called friends being picked up and taken away, Iwa has resolved to the fact that his best course of action is to not set himself up for heartbreak. He's also adopted a semi-nihilistic view of life, not looking ahead to exactly what homelessness will mean for him in his refusal to join the JSDF in exchange for being adopted. Iwa is also evasive of conflict to a fault.

Arcana:

XII: The Hanged Man

Primary weapon:
Nunchucks

Theme:

Last edited:

Iwa Katai, The Hanged Man

Name:

Katai, Iwa

Backstory:

Iwa was born to two very poor parents in Ensunai Town. His father, Tetsuyoi Katai, was an unsuccessful pursuant
of the mechanical trade, while his mother, Kea Katai, was a nurse for a small nursing home. While Tetsuyoi considered abortion, Kea insisted that it was out of the question. Albeit reluctantly, Iwa's father agreed with his wife. Despite the hardships that would come, they would have this child.

They named him Iwa, Japanese for rock, in the hopes that he would be a strong foundation for the family's new life. Despite their financial strife, Iwa grew up knowing nothing but love. He was their light, their hope — the reason they kept the wheel turning. All their struggling wouldn't go unnoticed. Iwa understood what his parents had to go through in order to maintain the roof that was over their heads; he knew that, with the way things were going, that roof would eventually collapse.

Much to his parents' shock and dismay, the young boy suggested an orphanage, telling them his absence might give them enough of a foothold to pick themselves up. Initially, the parents refused. They wouldn't let him believe that any of this was his fault. The couple told him to never bring up the thought again, which he obliged to, not wanting to upset his parents.

Time passed, and the struggling only continued. Things were looking dire with each passing week. Eventually, things got to the point where the couple could deny it no longer — if nothing changed, they'd all be going under. As much as it broke their hearts, they decided to take the way out their son had provided. At 10 years old, Iwa Katai was put in an orphanage, with a promise that they'd be back to get him as soon as they were on solid ground again. They never would.

Years passed, and Iwa forsook any hope of his parents returning for him. In the early years, he watched as new friends he'd made came and went. Plenty of families asked about him, but he refused to leave with any of them, holding onto the hope that his parents would someday be back. Now, nobody bothered to ask. Nobody wanted someone as old as he, that they knew would someday be moving out into the real world anyway.

The orphanage treated him well, making sure he had food and care aplenty, as well as giving him the education he very much needed. He proved to be one that easily grasped concepts, and grew over the years to be considered a genius among his age group. It was something to take pride in for the boy. Everyone needs something. His intellect would eventually be noticed by a single man looking to adopt. Between him and Iwa was an under-the-table deal to join the JSDF if he was adopted. Iwa refused. He wouldn't trade his freedom for four walls and a roof, even when reminded by the man that once he hit 18, he'd be on the streets.

Iwa kept the man's offer to himself, not wanting to pester his orphanage guardians with a confrontation. Despite his lost faith in his parents' promise, he still wonders where and how they are each passing day.

Personality:

Iwa is a quiet person at base, only talking to others adamantly once he's allowed himself to grow attached to them. He has a very self-sacrificing nature, often giving part of his own meal to others. He also declines most luxuries afforded some of the other orphans, not wanting to burden his temporary caretakers. Through his education, he's demonstrated a near genius level intellect. Despite his rather introverted nature, he does find the world to be a fascinating place, and loves reading to learn new things and then telling others about them. Above all else, he is steadfast in his beliefs and ideals, not budging on what he believes to be either right and just, or simply the best decision he can make for himself or others.

On the other hand, his faith has been damaged because of his parents' continued absence. As a result, he's reluctant in opening up to others, preferring to keep them at arm's length so losing them won't be quite so painful. Seeing people he once called friends being picked up and taken away, Iwa has resolved to the fact that his best course of action is to not set himself up for heartbreak. He's also adopted a semi-nihilistic view of life, not looking ahead to exactly what homelessness will mean for him in his refusal to join the JSDF in exchange for being adopted. Iwa is also evasive of conflict to a fault.

Arcana:

XII: The Hanged Man

Primary weapon:
Nunchucks

Theme:

Looks great!

So one question, what's the stuff in the parentheses for the personas? Users? The persona you need to use themselves? Just want to make sure before I make a full sheet and see I messed it up.

So one question, what's the stuff in the parentheses for the personas? Users? The persona you need to use themselves? Just want to make sure before I make a full sheet and see I messed it up.
It'll probably tie into what demons we're proficient with, but right now we just pick one that matches our character's personality. Make sure to click the Persona names to see what type of personality they match up with.

Edited: For instance, my persona, The Hanged Man, represents self-sacrifice (Iwa offering to go up for adoption to lessen his parents' expenses) and being stuck between two choices (going homeless or joining the JSDF).

It'll probably tie into what demons we're proficient with, but right now we just pick one that matches our character's personality. Make sure to click the Persona names to see what type of personality they match up with.

Edited: For instance, my persona, The Hanged Man, represents self-sacrifice (Iwa offering to go up for adoption to lessen his parents' expenses) and being stuck between two choices (going homeless or joining the JSDF).
The Parentheses are your character's Persona, yes.

Also, Mordred will be changed to another Arthurian Figure, because it was based on an Italian translation for Hanged Man which basically was "Traitor" and Mordred's not a big Self-Sacrifice guy.

The Parentheses are your character's Persona, yes.

Also, Mordred will be changed to another Arthurian Figure, because it was based on an Italian translation for Hanged Man which basically was "Traitor" and Mordred's not a big Self-Sacrifice guy.
As an Italian, I'm feeling betrayed.

How about those ones without personas attached to them? Like Death or Sun?

Are we marrying Persona and Fate? I don't remember a Mordred in Persona--

No, no. Each game has Personas themed around the game's motif. Like 3 had Greek Mythology Personas, 5 had famous literary gentleman thieves, etc.

The motif of this is Arthurian Legend and The Matter of France (Charlemagne and his Paladins) so the Personas are characters from those.
How about those ones without personas attached to them? Like Death or Sun?

I couldn't think of fitting characters for them, lol.

Outside of some wonky plot twists then, yeah, not sure Mordred would suit what I went for with my character too well, or the Arcana in general.

Pale rider from three could be used for death. As he's kinda a knight? Well he's on a horse. I don't know much of King Arthur and such. I'll get my cs up soon as well.

image.png

Name: Sin Arato

Backstory: Sin was fairly well off in life, usually getting what he wanted and needed. Any new toys when he was younger, to the brand new phone in his pockets. His parents tended to fight, one staying on the upper lever of the house while the other claimed the other until they both cooled down. The two would likely divorce, if it wasn't for Sin still with them. Although knowing better, his father fully supported Sin's spending while his mother disapproved and tried to teach him ways to save, or being more frugal. Nearing the end of his time in school, Sin decided to listen to his mother slightly, and saved to go abroad in Japan. Finally making his mother happy, she gladly sent him with only one condition. To bring a small written message to a local shine she donated and prayed too.

Personality: Sin is confident, in his appearance and in personality. This tends to sometimes get him in trouble, but nothing his money can't handle. As most things were given to him through family money or a bit of deception, Sin is quite spoiled and careless with things. Sometimes even outright refusing lower quality items and insulting the person gifting.

Arcana: X: Wheel of Fortune

Primary weapon: 10f Whip

Anything I forgot: Height: 5'9"