1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.

(The cheesy J-Pop Song that introduces every Persona game)

“When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.”
Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore

Konachan.com%20-%20103995%20building%20city%20scenic%20sunset%20tagme%20yumeno_mikan.jpg

Syonan-to’s Seaside Walk

The City

In and around Syonan-to, you will find many places to visit and things to do. The city is a vibrant center of southern Japan, and

rg2.png

Ensunai Town
A small suburban seaside town on the outskirts of Syonan-to. It’s a quiet place away from the bustle of the big city with a nice, quaint shopping district. The people are friendly and open, and it’s small enough that people will be willing to get close.

b91913e51dda21613fc19514409f1387-1000.jpg

Syonan-To City

The prefectural capital and a city of 1.5 million people. Has several prominent buildings including Sekigahara Tower (fourth tallest building in Japan), the Maikura Boardwalk, and the Maikura Port (Third largest port in Japan).

1_3_by_voloshenko-dara8bm.png

Takumi-Wilson Complex

The headquarters for the Takumi-Wilson corporation, a worldwide conglomerate known for several things, including weapons, electronics, and television. Contains a park, an observation tower with stunning views of the sea and surrounding city.

latest

Saint La Salle Academy

The largest school in the area. It’s a boarding school founded by Catholic missionaries to teach the Dutch Colonists. Now it’s a premier boarding school for area children. Offers sports scholarships to promising athletes who can't pay the fee.

Personas

0: The Fool (King Arthur)
I: The Magician
II: The High Priestess (Morgan La Fey)
III: The Empress (Guinevere)
IV: The Emperor (Uther Pendragon)
V: The Hierophant (Merlin)
VI: The Lovers (Ysolde) [ @Hamlowe ]
VII: The Chariot (Sir Lancelot)
VIII: The Justice (Sir Gawain)
IX: The Hermit
X: Wheel of Fortune (Sir Perceval)
XI: The Strength (Sir Kay) [Reserved]
XII: The Hanged Man (Mordred) [ @fol·ly·cle ]
XIII: Death
XIV: Temperance (Sir Galahad)
XV: The Devil (Roland)
XVI: The Tower (Sir Tristan)
XVII: The Star (Charlemagne)
XVIII: The Moon (Astolfo)
XIX: The Sun Rin Kotegawa (@EmperorsChosen )
XX: Judgment
XXI: The World
Character Sheet

Name:

Backstory:

Personality:

Arcana: (Use this to help choose depending on your character's personality)

Primary weapon: (melee and gun)

Anything I forgot:

Last edited:
Where's everyone that showed interest in this?! >:^(

Shrug Maybe throwing out some @'s for people. I don't exactly remember who all are interested.

I'm still alive! Just got a bit busy yesterday and today!

I will update the roster, finish my CS, and check up on the other interested people tonight and tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: Crysodic
I might be interested. I liked the premise of Persona 3, but couldn't stand the gameplay. Seems like this would avoid the latter for obvious reasons. I've been kinda itching to do a shonen-type thing for funsies. I won't put down a reservation yet, though.

I might be interested. I liked the premise of Persona 3, but couldn't stand the gameplay. Seems like this would avoid the latter for obvious reasons. I've been kinda itching to do a shonen-type thing for funsies. I won't put down a reservation yet, though.
Alright! I'll put you down as a "Maybe," then

I think I can dedicate myself to this again if you'll have me but I have forgotten the rules when it came to posting and whatnot.

I think I can dedicate myself to this again if you'll have me but I have forgotten the rules when it came to posting and whatnot.

Uh, well, I’d prefer as often as possible, but twice a week is fine. Haven’t really thought about it.

Awright, I'm in. Put me down for the Lovers Arcana. S'il-vous-plait! I'll have something by tonight, hopefully.

Room for another? Not sure what arcana at the moment, but I'll give them a look over and let you know soon.

Thank you. I love the Persona Series and I've always wanted to do a roleplay. I'll start making my characters bio ASAP!
How is this coming along?

[float]
latest
[/float]​

Name: Hideki Yamato (英輝 大和)

Backstory: Goichi and Setsuna Yamato settled in Syonan-to a year or so after their marriage, when Setsuna was pregnant with Hideki. He grew up near the waterfront along with his kid sister Kohaku, but sadly this idyllic urban childhood was not to last. Setsuna died from illness when Hideki was 5 and Kohaku 2. Goichi had to move out to Esunai, closer to his sister Junko and her husband Kaito, who helped watch the young kids. Despite this, Hideki tried his best not to forget his real father or his real mother.

When Hideki was in middle school, he went to a local festival, and saw a rock band playing. He was instantly enamored. He received a cheap guitar and amp package the next Christmas, and began learning. The record store just inside Syonan-To became his new favorite hangout. It was there he met Akira Tsukino, a quiet boy from another school who, it turned out, also played guitar. They became as close as friends could be with only seeing each other outside of school, progressing from talking music to jamming and writing some songs. Hideki sang and played rhythm; Akira played lead. Without a drummer they couldn't really be a band, and they couldn't come up with a name either, but it was fun.

It was also around this time that Hideki stumbled across an old iron rod with a peculiar prong just above the red-corded handle. Kaito explained it was a jitte, an old family heirloom. In response to his nephew's interest, he taught Hideki the basics, then formally gifted him the jitte. Thus "equipped," Hideki set out for the new horizon of St Jean-Baptiste De La Salle, thanks to some financial help from his maternal grandparents. They always did care about him and Kohaku, even if they did not meet very often.

Of course, it is still a new place, unfamiliar. Admittedly Hideki didn't have many interests outside of reading light novels and jamming with Akira, and even that was starting to lose its luster, as he began to feel overshadowed by his friend. Something would have to happen eventually...

Personality: Hideki's always been an outgoing and personable lad, bordering on flirtatious at times (not on purpose, mind you). He doesn't hold grudges as a rule, preferring to root out the cause of a personal enmity so it won't fester. He's big on consensus, but he won't tolerate someone isolating themselves unless he can see it's for the best. He's also a bit protective of his sister, so be careful about that.

Arcana: VI -- Lovers

Weapon: Jitte (given to him by Uncle Kaito, allegedly used by ancestors)

MIsc: As mentioned earlier, he plays guitar, not having anything more than a cheap telecaster copy, a digital amp, and a wah pedal for kicks. He sings and plays rhythm guitar in his unnamed band with Akira.

Last edited:
Will post my app up tomorrow.

Name: Rin Kotegawa

Backstory: Unfortunately birthed into a failing family dynamic, Rin found herself entering the world as the younger sibling of two to only a half of her parents. She doesn’t recall much of her father save for the fact he simply left the family to fend for themselves, leaving the duty of caring for the children and supporting the family to their mother. Due to Rin’s naivety as a child and the two siblings’ rather poor relationship, she was able occupy herself in school and a social life.

Unfortunately, while Rin was able to go on as normal despite familial conditions, it only lasted for as long as her mother did. Over time the woman traded more time at home for more work, wanting to provide for her children. However the long hours, fatigue and stress did eventually catch up to the woman. Still being rather young, she didn’t understand half of what the doctors explained. As she came to interpret it, the collapse was brought on from overwork which isn’t as uncommon of an occurrence as it likely should be. Her mother would remain in the hospital for the foreseeable future and her older brother would take over the duties of supporting the family.

As time went on, due to her brother’s work ethic, the siblings spent even less time together than they did before. Their relationship never truly improved and the few times they did share a meal together, it was often only physically, further affirming the gap between the two. Eventually Rin’s brother announced he was accepted to a university out of city and just disappeared much like their father. Unlike their father, however, Rin would every month or so receive some money for living expenses and to put towards care for their mother.

Since then Rin had put more focus into her schooling and even working off-and-on, doing odd-jobs around town for spare cash. Otherwise, she spends most of her time as part of the boxing club, a fun little escape from her otherwise serious and glum outlook.

Personality: A good person despite the resting scowl her face possesses. Rin tends to carry herself very seriously or appear moody, giving the impression that she’s unapproachable, though she’ll often help someone with or without having been asked to. She appears to look out for those around her more than herself, especially underclassmen, often lecturing them and calling them “damn kids” despite a minimal or no age difference. To an outsider it can easily be mistaken as annoyance, but to those who know her it is undoubtedly an act of care.

Despite the cold demeanor, it appears that Rin does actually hold some emotion, though it takes a bit to draw out. She proves to be a bit easily-aggravated when it comes to some things, or certain types of people and she can fluster with relative ease, being a bit prudish towards certain subjects or advances. She as well seems to be rather determined and ambitious in life, aiming to be a doctor one day. Though she won’t easily speak of it, this is mainly in relation to her mother’s ever degrading health.

Arcana: Sun

Primary weapon: Steel-plated Gauntlets

Reactions: Minerva
Oh my, this looks really cool.

Can I reserve the Moon Arcana? I wanna make my boy Shinji proud.

I'll make my character up tomorrow after work.

Last edited:
Haven't forgotten about this btw. Just working on my character. Might have something up on Saturday'ish.

Reactions: Minerva