Persona RP anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it fizzles, ya dig?

Just a little something-something I kept hearing when I lived in queens... >.>
I do call it soda-pop though, outta habit.

You're a disgrace. I'm disappointed.

I used to live in Maryland but far enough from Baltimore that I didn't develop that shitty accent. Though I never came out of my house and learned how to talk mainly on my own (with some help from my dad who isn't a native English-speaker) so I didn't really develop a specific accent, just a general weird way of talking.

It's soda.

Last edited by a moderator:
I say coke. that's whate we down here call carbonated dranks.

Hah.

Coke.

What place calls is Pepsi again? Washington?

Yeah, I don't speak like a New Yorker since I've been all around. I just... lived there the longest XD.
So I don't have that accent either. I'm honestly glad I don't.

Some people keep telling me I speak formal, heaven knows why, other people have told me I sound British, Which I'm pretty sure I don't.

Reactions: DNA
"Want a coke?" "Sure get me a DP."

That is how we use it.

"Want a coke?" "Sure do you have coke?" "Yeah I have coke." "No I meant as in Coca Cola." "Yes we have coke." "So you have cokes?" "Yes we have cokes, want me to get the coke for you?" "Yes I want a coke if it is coke."

this may also happen if they are dumb

Southerners are weird. You're weird, Crim.

Who wants to help me figure out music for shadow boss fights. I think I have Takako's down.

I am not a southerner southerner. I am a gentleman and stuff but when it comes to the lifestyle i am far from it. I hate camo, hunting fishing, eating anything but beef, pork, and chicken so basically no hunted food. I dont eat seafood, I correct myself if i mispronounce something with a southern accent. I dont like country music, I dont like drinking often, i dont dip, i dont smoke, i am not white trash, i dont eat half the food that is native here. I dont like country things and i am probably more of an abomination than a southern guy

Yankee XD

trust me most think i am weird down here XD

I can act country though. If i wanted to

"The power was as strong as twenty angry bunnies on steroids from hell."

Is this. Is this REALLY what goes on in Lucelle's mind.
That was even weirder than Ken's tail thing.

Only in a persona game will you see someone dropkick a minotaur. Someone should get that spray painted on the side of there van.

Reactions: DNA
Status
Not open for further replies.