• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3

Persona RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Tsuta Daisuke
Weapon: Brass Knuckles
Arcana: High Priestess
Personality: Tsuta is normally a very quiet and stand offish due to his vocal atrophy making it difficult to speak over a whisper for long periods without causing himself pain. He can come off as distant but is actually quite caring. This is mainly on the outside. Inwardly he is rather aggressive and violent, often thinking of the weirdest and painful ways to hurt the people who wrong him or his friends. He is sarcastic and, at times, argumentative. (This is just a basic one, I prefer to RP out his personality, since he is new.)
Background: Tsuta used to be a real delinquent in middle school, often the bully and tormentor of the students and even some of the teachers due to his violent tendencies. However, One day he took on a group of thugs who were harassing his little brother Jinta. In the end he had damaged his vocal cords beyond repair and his little brother was left paralyzed from the waist down. (Again only basic since he is a new character)
Other:
Teenage_Denzel_by_semokan.jpg
OC__Persona_lineart_wip_by_EnvyRocksMyWorld.jpg

Her skin is an iridescent white with blue spots. Her clothes are a light blue with white spots and gold accents. Her "Wing" Jewelry has a gradient of white to blue at the tips near the floating dots, the dots being gold.

Persona Info doc.

What...the heck....did I return too. All right after finishing reading that whole discussion I'll work on Yuji's quotes.

Still that's a shame...Valentine ruined a perfectly good opportunity with that fight...oh well I'll get to posting.

Vala welcome and all that.

Contrary to his general attitude he's a kind person who looks out for the others, though he chooses to do it his own what he calls better way, which generally ends up violently. He's not much of a conversationalist and tends to speak more with his actions then anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back