Persona: Here We Go Again

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You should, it's amazing up there," Katsuo responded as he noticed his fellow brunette approaching them. It seemed the two of them almost shared the exact same shade of delicately soft brown hair, yet that and the decision to ignore the school's dress code was all they appeared to share. He gave the girl another nod of recognition, though her speaking to them received a raised eyebrow.

"So rather than filtering yourself to not offend, you decide to leave the group that can't handle your bluntness?" For a moment, he seemed to simply stare at her in judgment before cracking a slight smirk at her, "I like you already. I'm Katsuo Arakawa, that's Tanabe-san, and we were talking about Tokyo Tower and Skytree and the views from them."

"Cool. Nice views from both of those places." She said. "You guys ever been in an F-15?" She asked casually.

Ito bowed her head. "Oh, uh, no..." she said. "I bet that's fun."

The brunette laughed. "It is, Tanabe. I'll see if I can hook you up. You guys are pretty cool."

"Cool. Nice views from both of those places." She said. "You guys ever been in an F-15?" She asked casually.

Ito bowed her head. "Oh, uh, no..." she said. "I bet that's fun."

The brunette laughed. "It is, Tanabe. I'll see if I can hook you up. You guys are pretty cool."
"Nope. Street rats aren't taken on trips like that," Katsuo responded with a shrug, apparently not bothered by the name he had just associated himself with. He tilted his head in confusion at the newcomer's next words, his eyes boring into the exchange student, "Very generous of you. Haven't even told us your name, but you're already calling us cool and trying to get us into a fighter jet with you... We really must be an improvement compared to the others." He paused a moment, then the smirk returned in full force as he snarked, "That, or you're just hunting for gullible victims for one of those found footage horror films."

"Nope. Street rats aren't taken on trips like that," Katsuo responded with a shrug, apparently not bothered by the name he had just associated himself with. He tilted his head in confusion at the newcomer's next words, his eyes boring into the exchange student, "Very generous of you. Haven't even told us your name, but you're already calling us cool and trying to get us into a fighter jet with you... We really must be an improvement compared to the others." He paused a moment, then the smirk returned in full force as he snarked, "That, or you're just hunting for gullible victims for one of those found footage horror films."
"Hey, I know cool when I see it, and diplomats are NOT it. And you're right." The brunette said in a somewhat energetic manner. "Emily Frasier, daughter of Major Maxwell Frasier of the United States Army Garrison." She saluted in a somewhat joking manner. "Born in raised in Kansas City, Missouri. Just flew out here over the summer from my grandparents' in Iowa. I was told there would be other Americans here, but they're all ambassadors' kids. So boring."

She slumped over. "That good enough of an introduction, Kilo Alpha and India Tango?"

Ito nodded. "It's very nice to meet you, Emily." She smiled calmly.

"Hey, I know cool when I see it, and diplomats are NOT it. And you're right." The brunette said in a somewhat energetic manner. "Emily Frasier, daughter of Major Maxwell Frasier of the United States Army Garrison." She saluted in a somewhat joking manner. "Born in raised in Kansas City, Missouri. Just flew out here over the summer from my grandparents' in Iowa. I was told there would be other Americans here, but they're all ambassadors' kids. So boring."

She slumped over. "That good enough of an introduction, Kilo Alpha and India Tango?"

Ito nodded. "It's very nice to meet you, Emily." She smiled calmly.
"Well, not a lot of common soldiers can get their kids into a private high school, especially in a highly competitive nation like Japan," Katsuo replied with a shrug. It didn't surprise him at all there were so few lower-class American students here - it was already a rare case for someone like him to get into Kosei. A foreigner who came in with her soldier dad? Her dad had to be someone important beyond just being a major.

"Anyways, nice to meet you, Fraiser-san. Welcome to the weirdo duo, though it's now a trio, I guess," Somehow, the feeling that their group was going to keep growing wouldn't leave the kid's mind... I'm just going to keep getting other weirdos fro friends, I guess.

"Well, not a lot of common soldiers can get their kids into a private high school, especially in a highly competitive nation like Japan," Katsuo replied with a shrug. It didn't surprise him at all there were so few lower-class American students here - it was already a rare case for someone like him to get into Kosei. A foreigner who came in with her soldier dad? Her dad had to be someone important beyond just being a major.

"Anyways, nice to meet you, Fraiser-san. Welcome to the weirdo duo, though it's now a trio, I guess," Somehow, the feeling that their group was going to keep growing wouldn't leave the kid's mind... I'm just going to keep getting other weirdos fro friends, I guess.
"Yeah, I think he does some secret under the table hush-hush stuff as well, but, what do I care?" She shrugs. "I'm fed, I'm clothed in nice clothes. I'm happy. Ride here from the garrison's pretty long though, but, what can I do?" Emily laughed.

"Anyway, nice talking to you. I need to talk to the English teacher, Mister Carlyle, about a weird Bill Murray-Scarlett Johansson Lost in Translation moment I had the other day, see if he's had similar." She waved. "I'll see you later. Have a great day, Kilo-Alpha and India-Tango."

Ito bowed her head. "Oh, um, bye, Fraiser-San, see you later!"

Status
Not open for further replies.