4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Modern fantasy, Scifi, Romance, most stuff
((Note: Reason for the Ratings is to let you guys go wild with the shadow and past of your char. and me maybe do some stuff.
Plot
You ever heard of Bloody Mary? probably. pretty famous game or atleast horror story. but there has been a spin off. A game called Paradise. basically you say some magical phrase to the mirror with some gestures you can see other worlds or make your own. maybe live there. And in this dark and dreary world who wouldn't go for it. however about the same time it started in Riku City which is the birth place and were Paradise is most popular a serial murder has begun about the time Paradise became really popular. where they would disappear for a time and turn up dead with inverse of their desire. thus the so called Sin killer got their name. could the two be connected? To those who can really dig it's simple:Yes. for those perfect worlds often made turn on their maker eventually. to go there is to only hide the chains of society binding you. the only way is to stand your ground. to not let society wash you into flood of mainstream. to save those who are. let your true self shine. break those chains! You are a slave. want emancipation?

Rules
  1. No Gary Stu's or Mary Sues.
  2. Be creative with attacks and Personas. make them fit the wielder.
  3. No instant kill attacks. As in stuff like Hama or Mudo. however Light and dark attacks are still usable.
  4. Be active!
  5. I'm only allowing one other wildcard besides my char.
  6. I'm limiting the team to about 10 members.
  7. Have Fun!
CS
Name:
Year:(1st,2nd or 3rd? keep in mind this is Japan)
Appearance:(pic/anime or descrip)
Personality:
Nightmares:(aka shadow fuel)
Persona:(appearance and powers)
Arcana:(Fool,Magician,Priestess,etc)
History:

Last edited:
Name: Rakido Aimara
Year:2nd year
Appearance:The guy screams punk. Black and silver hair spikey hair flies everywhere with multiple ear piercings on both of them with a rouge-ish face and and sharp green eyes. he wears a sleeveless white shirt with a loose tie and a green jacket that is pretty precious to him as it is a memento of his mom and torn jeans with really trashed sneakers. school uniform wise pretty much the same except he wears the pants and school jacket under the one his mom gave him. also carries a locket with a picture of him and his sister
Personality: He has a rough outer shell. he can be blunt, short tempered, rebellious, stubborn on all the wrong stuff and all sorts of things to push people away. deep inside though he is a big softie and cares for those close to him. he will do anything for a friend and if in danger protect them with all his might. also has leader traits in him. and a loneliness deep inside with a desire to change.
Nightmares:To lose those close to him which is why he puts up his rough edge front. to push others away and his loneliness consuming him.
Persona:Lancelot the fallen knight. Clad in black armor with a red visor and a long black sword with blood red cracks running through it and a dark aura. profeciant in Dark and Physical attacks, the latter holds a resistance the former reflects. weak to to light attacks.
Arcana: Fool and Wildcard
History: Rakido was born with his older twin sister a bastard son to a sickly mother who cared for them deeply did her best to take care of them. however she eventually fell fatally ill. and their father who was CEO of a big shopping company didn't acknowledge their existence at first. So they were forced into the streets for a few years where Rakido became a pretty good street brawler and earned good money on it despite his sister's protest. she turned out right when a pissed off oppenent gunned her down and he discovered the body. the murder added to the scandal which Rakido was happy to fuel the flames of to torture his old man. forced to admit it his father soon sent him to Riku City where he attends the public high school.

Last edited:
Anyone who's seen this have any idea on how to make this better? so people sign up?

Name: Erina Willer
Year: (I don't understand what this is. Is this like juniors/sophomores/seniors? If so, 3rd year.)
Appearance:
tumblr_m862t8hJyK1qenafso1_500.jpg

Personality: She's sweet, levelheaded, funny and extremely smart.
Nightmares: Getting injured, Bees, Someone hurting her family. (I don't know what shadow fuel is but i'll just put it anyways.)
Persona: Thief and Mastermind. Can also fight and knows how to use a sword.
tumblr_lq3gd5edvf1r1g5m2o1_400.jpg
She wears this in any battles, It also has a slight healing ability.
For regular clothes;
y.jpg
y.jpg

602d492243d06be7cce7eb58a54510a5.jpg

Arcana: The brains of some of the biggest heists in history. She also helps destroy people who hurt innocent victims.
History: She had a rough life growing up, Her stepfather despised her and therefore beat her when her mother was away or on business trips.
He eventually was caught, when her mother showed up as a surprise in the middle of him abusing her.
She is bold, Extremely smart, But don't be fooled. She's a rebel. She was sent to Riku City Public school by her mother, Who eventually got tired with her antics.
She's interested in this 'serial murderer' and she possibly would like to take him down.
She's not interested in fame, She's interested in the challenge and helping people. When she was younger, Her family was very poor and was scammed and used by bigshot companies who didn't care about small people. She eventually grew older and stripped them of their worth, destroying everything they valued.
She loves to make friends and be nice, but if you get on her bad side you'll be sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Erina Willer
Year: (I don't understand what this is. Is this like juniors/sophomores/seniors? If so, 3rd year.)
Appearance:
Personality: She's sweet, levelheaded, funny and extremely smart.
Nightmares: Getting injured, Bees, Someone hurting her family. (I don't know what shadow fuel is but i'll just put it anyways.)
Persona: Thief and Mastermind. Can also fight and knows how to use a sword.
For regular clothes;
y.jpg
y.jpg
Arcana: The brains of some of the biggest heists in history. She also helps destroy people who hurt innocent victims.
History: She had a rough life growing up, Her stepfather despised her and therefore beat her when her mother was away or on business trips.
He eventually was caught, when her mother showed up as a surprise in the middle of him abusing her.
She is bold, Extremely smart, But don't be fooled. She's a rebel. She was sent to Riku City Public school by her mother, Who eventually got tired with her antics.
She's interested in this 'serial murderer' and she possibly would like to take him down.
She's not interested in fame, She's interested in the challenge and helping people. When she was younger, Her family was very poor and was scammed and used by bigshot companies who didn't care about small people. She eventually grew older and stripped them of their worth, destroying everything they valued.
She loves to make friends and be nice, but if you get on her bad side you'll be sorry.
okay your going to need some help here. 1. pretty much from my understanding, year 1 is like freshmen then year 2 is sophmore/junior year and 3rd years are senior. 2. Shadows are pretty much all the suppressed negativity given a form. conquering it aka accepting it as part of you gives you a persona. 3. For the Persona itself think famous characters from legends or tales. attacks in the persona universe are divided up into physical,wind,lightning,fire,ice light and darkness plus almighty attacks. in the games have light and dark attacks instant kills (if hard to hit with) but for the purpose of the RP i toned it down to they hurt a lot. your Persona is always weak to one element which deals more damage to them and and with element they are strong with less damage. 4. For Arcana i say go to the wiki. they can explain that much better than me.

Name: Erina Willer (Rina, Ri)
Year: 3rd year
Appearance:

Personality: The brains of some of the biggest heists in history. She also helps destroy people who hurt innocent victims, Thief and Mastermind. Can also fight and knows how to use a sword. She's sweet, level-headed, funny and extremely smart.
She also practises parkour regularly, She loves it because it makes her feel free.
Persona: Snow white's Lost sister, She learned how to fight from an early age because her step-mother was always trying to kill her.
For regular clothes;
y.jpg
y.jpg

602d492243d06be7cce7eb58a54510a5.jpg

Arcana: Emotional Can get a little crazy when someone she loves is endangered, Beautiful and Smart. (I couldn't find this on wiki, But i'm going off of what you put as yours. I assume it means what she's like? Or how she reacts.)

Name: Erina Willer (Rina, Ri)
Year: 3rd year
Appearance:
Personality: The brains of some of the biggest heists in history. She also helps destroy people who hurt innocent victims, Thief and Mastermind. Can also fight and knows how to use a sword. She's sweet, level-headed, funny and extremely smart.
She also practises parkour regularly, She loves it because it makes her feel free.
Persona: Snow white's Lost sister, She learned how to fight from an early age because her step-mother was always trying to kill her.
For regular clothes;
y.jpg
y.jpg
Arcana: Emotional Can get a little crazy when someone she loves is endangered, Beautiful and Smart. (I couldn't find this on wiki, But i'm going off of what you put as yours. I assume it means what she's like? Or how she reacts.)
well better but still some issues. thinking about it now Arcana is sort of the broad archetype and looking at Personality i would say you being the second fool/wildcard or maybe priestess. also you haven't changed up the Nightmare thing. again Shadow fuel or in other words the darkest parts of her brain she refuses to acknowledge let alone admit.

I'm just going to drop out. I don't understand what you're saying. I hope you get more people. Sorry.

damn. sorry.

Name:

Gaston Ramirez

2 year

Male

WIP

Personality:

Gaston is a warm hearted man who sometimes can be cold towards other when things are not in his favor. He also known as a pervert among his neighborhood but everyone seems to be kind towards him.

No one accepted him to the society

AlterEgo_artwork02_amon_by_kometani.jpg

Ra

Emperor

Persona strengths: Ra has a high supporting and magical skills which mean he's a supporter in the rear side. Ra can Heal as well as Cast some debuff to allies as well as cast Zio, Agi, and Bufu to enemies.

Persona weaknesses: Ra only weakness is that he can't go to the frontline since he's so weak physically as well as slow in speed due to his cape. He's also quite vurnerable.

History:
Gaston is an illegal immigrant from mexico. His parent to find a better future for him in Japan, over the years he was bullied despite his size until that is he can't hold it anymore and hit them all to half death.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra

Last edited:
Gaston Ramirez
Personality:
Gaston is a warm hearted man who sometimes can be cold towards other when things are not in his favor. He also known as a pervert among his neighborhood but everyone seems to be kind towards him.
sweet man. just get the persona and history plus appearance in and your good.

Last edited:
Calling Tower, and the persona Yog-Sothoth. I'll have my character up soon.

Name: Gergana Illiev

Appearance: Gergana is an eighteen-year-old girl of clearly Slavic descent, showing in all of her features from the pale tone of her skin to her facial features. She has generally thin features, including long, thin fingers. Her hair is black and kept trimmed, about to mid-ear level with trimmed bangs. Her eyes are narrow and brown. She never goes anywhere without one of the two pieces of clothing she inherited from her late grandfather, his brown pageboy cap he'd had for all his life. She tends to dress very casual and loose, but on cooler days goes with the second piece of clothing she inherited, her grandfather's old dirt-brown naval jacket.

School Year: 3rd Year High School

Backstory: Gergana's parents immigrated from the former Soviet Union before she was born and before the union dissolved. She has spent her entire life living in Japan, mostly in Riku City. Even with the recent economic downturn, she's never really known too much in the way of scarcity. Even when food has been lacking, it's been there. As a whole, her life has been about average. She was always close to her grandfather, who got out shortly after her parents did. Even now, several years after his death, she still misses him and always remembers the anniversary of his death in October.

Personality: Gergana is a girl who tries to always be the top in the situation. She receives high marks in school, more due to hard work than actual talent. Which is not to say she's dumb. She's intelligent if reckless at times. She also can never stand for someone to show her up, always seeking she is the better one.

Arcana: Tower

Nightmares: Gergana is always keeping herself at top shape, because she truly feels she's the only one capable of doing anything. She's always afraid that if she isn't the best, a time will come when she's unable to actually meet what the situation calls for.

Persona: Yog-Sothoth, appearing as a collection of iridescent orbs floating in mid-air.

Persona strengths: Yog-Sothoth has affinities for the elements of lightning and Ice, as well as decent strength. His staying power is average, neither fragile nor incredibly sturdy. He is resistant to, but cannot use, Dark skills.

Persona weaknesses: Yog-Sothoth has weaknesses to the elements of Fire and Light, and he is not very fast at all. Many things are faster than he is. His actual skill with magic is low, as well, but not incredibly.

(Sorry this isn't entirely the sheet up there, most of this was copypasted from a different Persona game I was in. Still hits all the points.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Gergana Illiev
Appearance: Gergana is an eighteen-year-old girl of clearly Slavic descent, showing in all of her features from the pale tone of her skin to her facial features. She has generally thin features, including long, thin fingers. Her hair is black and kept trimmed, about to mid-ear level with trimmed bangs. Her eyes are narrow and brown. She never goes anywhere without one of the two pieces of clothing she inherited from her late grandfather, his brown pageboy cap he'd had for all his life. She tends to dress very casual and loose, but on cooler days goes with the second piece of clothing she inherited, her grandfather's old dirt-brown naval jacket.
Backstory: Gergana's parents immigrated from the former Soviet Union before she was born and before the union dissolved. She has spent her entire life living in Japan, mostly in Riku City. Even with the recent economic downturn, she's never really known too much in the way of scarcity. Even when food has been lacking, it's been there. As a whole, her life has been about average. She was always close to her grandfather, who got out shortly after her parents did. Even now, several years after his death, she still misses him and always remembers the anniversary of his death in October.
Personality: Gergana is a girl who tries to always be the top in the situation. She receives high marks in school, more due to hard work than actual talent. Which is not to say she's dumb. She's intelligent if reckless at times. She also can never stand for someone to show her up, always seeking she is the better one.
Arcana: Tower
Nightmares: Gergana is always keeping herself at top shape, because she truly feels she's the only one capable of doing anything. She's always afraid that if she isn't the best, a time will come when she's unable to actually meet what the situation calls for.
Persona: Yog-Sothoth, appearing as a collection of iridescent orbs floating in mid-air.
Persona strengths: Yog-Sothoth has affinities for the elements of lightning and Ice, as well as decent strength. His staying power is average, neither fragile nor incredibly sturdy. He is resistant to, but cannot use, Dark skills.
Persona weaknesses: Yog-Sothoth has weaknesses to the elements of Fire and Light, and he is not very fast at all. Many things are faster than he is. His actual skill with magic is low, as well, but not incredibly.
(Sorry this isn't entirely the sheet up there, most of this was copypasted from a different Persona game I was in. Still hits all the points.)
it's fine. just get year in and it'll be solid.

Gaston Ramirez
Personality:
well still waiting on Appearance. as for persona needs a little descrip on strengths and weaknesses. plus history is for the persona user not persona.

Status
Not open for further replies.