Persona 5:Mirror's Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaston Ramirez
Year:(1st,2nd or 3rd? keep in mind this is Japan)
Appearance:(pic/anime or descrip)
Personality:
Gaston is a warm hearted man who sometimes can be cold towards other when things are not in his favor. He also known as a pervert among his neighborhood but everyone seems to be kind towards him.
Nightmares:(aka shadow fuel)
No one accepted him to the society
Persona:(appearance and powers)
AlterEgo_artwork02_amon_by_kometani.jpg
Arcana:(Fool,Magician,Priestess,etc)
Persona strengths: Ra has a high supporting and magical skills which mean he's a supporter in the rear side. Ra can Heal as well as Cast some debuff to allies as well as cast Zio, Agi, and Bufu to enemies.
Persona weaknesses: Ra only weakness is that he can't go to the frontline since he's so weak physically as well as slow in speed due to his cape. He's also quite vurnerable.
Gaston is an illegal immigrant from mexico. His parent to find a better future for him in Japan, over the years he was bullied despite his size until that is he can't hold it anymore and hit them all to half death.
well by strengths and weaknesses i meant elements but that is pretty valid too. accepted.

Reactions: GreenSea
Anyway the IC is up and ready to go!

@Deshwitat drac your the second one. know any who can?

Now I've found it but...you've done nothing to set the scene for the rest of us. Like, i read that and go "how do I enter in? There's nothing to respond to."

Now I've found it but...you've done nothing to set the scene for the rest of us. Like, i read that and go "how do I enter in? There's nothing to respond to."
{facepalming over me being a moron.} damn me for being too close to P4. i'll think of something. wait just got an idea. one sec.

okay think i fixed it. if not going to scrap that into and start all over again.

Yeah, Story=complete P4 rip...Heh.

Name:Ken Layton

Year:2nd year

Appearance:Ken is generally a little taller than others and dark-skinned which unfortunately makes him stand out in a crowd. He has messy dark hair and dark brown eyes, usually covered by a gray baseball cap.(Well, when not in school.) He wears oval glasses, though he'll often choose not to and risk damaging his eyes further. He has light stubble and doesn't shave as much as he should.

Personality:Kind and quiet, he is outgoing at times, even a bit crude and perverted around friends.
Every now and then he'll find something to joke or whine about.

Nightmares:Losing his Idea of who he is. Becoming a gluttonous fool. Melting.

Persona:Ares
3478495-5707624547-ares_.jpg
Proficient in Fire and Physical, Can use Light attacks, Blocks Light, weak to Wind.

Arcana: Tarot VII: Chariot

History: At a young age his parents got divorced, his mother gaining custody, not much to state beside having to move around alot. After his 15th birthday they moved to Riku City, this was because a higher paying job position was there. Despite having practice prior to moving, he still had a hard time speaking Japanese during his first year, overtime getting good enough to hold an intermediate conversation. Ken took up Kendo (Pun unintended) and met a couple of friends that helped him with his Japanese.​

Yeah, Story=complete P4 rip...Heh.

Name:Ken Layton

Year:2nd year

Appearance:Ken is generally a little taller than others and dark-skinned which unfortunately makes him stand out in a crowd. He has messy dark hair and dark brown eyes, usually covered by a gray baseball cap.(Well, when not in school.) He wears oval glasses, though he'll often choose not to and risk damaging his eyes further. He has light stubble and doesn't shave as much as he should.

Personality:Kind and quiet, he is outgoing at times, even a bit crude and perverted around friends.
Every now and then he'll find something to joke or whine about.

Nightmares:Losing his Idea of who he is. Becoming a gluttonous fool. Melting.

Persona:Ares
3478495-5707624547-ares_.jpg
Proficient in Fire and Physical, Can use Light attacks, Blocks Light, weak to Wind.

Arcana: Tarot VII: Chariot

History: At a young age his parents got divorced, his mother gaining custody, not much to state beside having to move around alot. After his 15th birthday they moved to Riku City, this was because a higher paying job position was there. Despite having practice prior to moving, he still had a hard time speaking Japanese during his first year, overtime getting good enough to hold an intermediate conversation. Ken took up Kendo (Pun unintended) and met a couple of friends that helped him with his Japanese.​
was aware on the story part. just the intro was the one that concerned me. again got it way too close. Anyway your good. accepted.

Oh whoops. Completely missed the IC, my bad! Usually they're flashy as heck...

Making a post now!

Status
Not open for further replies.