Persona 4 Rp - Burn My Lies - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh, okay~! Hopefully I can get my post figured out today. I was actually waiting for a few more people to post so I could get more ideas.

Oh man, how did I miss a Persona RP?! Is this still open?

I have an idea for a annoyingly super-duper-hyper-ultra overly optimistic character if you'll take me.

S/he will most likely be a pure support type of persona user if that matters at this point.

I relish the thought of such a character, my good man!

Oh great i am late to the party, well i wish you guys good luck and have fun!

I relish the thought of such a character, my good man!

I was wondering how long it'd take for someone to make that joke... You're the first!

Congradulation! Your an winner!

But it seems that everybody pretty much has all the support skills covered, unless I can use skills from Shin Megami Tensei 4 ( Specifically Luster Candy, Doping, Arch Angel's Command [That one would need a bit of changing potentially] and maybe antichiton) I'll most likely do a pure physical offense type character provided you're still accepting.

This is open still and accepting characters! Jumping in should't be too difficult. Honestly, the battle stuff isn't as important as the character itself (at least in my opinion)

Cool beans.

It'll probably be a day or two before I get around to starting it though. Got plans for tomorrow :D

Sorry guys! I completely and utterly dropped the ball there. I can understand if people have lost interest or don't want to be in an unreliable/slow rp.

But, for any who want to still stick it out, I have a post ready and will be putting it up after I read the one or two posts I missed.

Again guys, I'm really sorry.

Its all good~! I'm still very much interested in being in this rp, no matter how fast it moves ^_^

Besides, I can't rightfully judge when my own rp has been sitting unattended for 10+ days >_> …

School has been sorta kicking my rear.

I'm still interested and will work on my character as soon as I can, but don't wait for me!

Then i might join in if i get a good idea ^^

It's fine if it moves slowly. Actually helps since I get distracted by a game I played before I lost my laptop. And now that I have my own... Yea...

Just wanted to let you guys know of a slight edit I made to the rules (specifically to the General Information section). I won't have a specific due date for posts like I used to, however, I will most definitely move things along before the rp gets put into the dead forum. So take your time, but know that I will eventually move us along without you if you don't post.

Status
Not open for further replies.