Performers: Bizarre & Beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. I was pretty sick the last few days so I shall try to get a post done tomorrow so long as everything goes well.

Sorry. I was pretty sick the last few days so I shall try to get a post done tomorrow so long as everything goes well.
No worries.Hope you're feeling better! Work is a little hectic right now. I'll be posting tomorrow evening/Sunday.

Made a post and I hope it is ok. If anything needs to be changed just let me know.

@Icystorm - Nah man looks good to me! I'm trying to keep this rp simple so we can have a lot of fun with it, where ever the story line may go.

BTW @Dreamever and @Lucifers Sairen did you guys read the updated info/rules? I just want to make sure no one has any questions.

Don't worry, I read the updated rules/info. I just forgot to say something about it ^^;

I'm going to have to drop out of this! I'm so sorry!

@Blox
Is this going to continue?

@Icystorm hey, yes! I'm still in this. I have been held back by some things from posting on Iwaku though. >_< @Lucifers Sairen - are you guys still in this even though there is only three of us? We can continue with NPCs and see if we get more sign ups along the way if you'd like. I can also start some action soon so we can get some crazy shit going right away. Let me know your thoughts! I will have free time to post Thursday.

@Blox Yay it's still going! I'm still in and really don't mind it being the three of us. I'm sure we can gravitate a few more people over time :)

Reactions: Blox
That is great! And no it happens to everyone. Most role plays I have done have ended up either one x one or myself and two other people. It would be exciting to get more joiners but if not I am game either way. The good thing is people seem to need to get a role play fix after the site being down.

Reactions: Blox
@Blox I had to look it up before the rp and turned out to be easier than I thought. It's a fieldbox so when you make it with your title it should look like...

fieldbox="Title, color, solid" and just close it with /fieldbox

@Blox I had to look it up before the rp and turned out to be easier than I thought. It's a fieldbox so when you make it with your title it should look like...

fieldbox="Title, color, solid" and just close it with /fieldbox
ah! How cool! Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.