1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
Most often after 10 am CST and up until 2 am CST, with slower replies between 1pm and 8pm CST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
Genres
Romance, fantasy, action, modern, light scifi, mythology, fandom
ALL CHARACTERS AND WRITERS OVER 18

Okay so
I thought
What if
Nimira (my daughter of Poseidon OC) and Kronos

Now hear me out... In this headcanon AU, he's not her grandfather 😂 in this headcanon AU the titans and the deities, eternal enemies, all the good shit, the Olympians chopping up Kronos, the og titan war, all that still happened, but Kronos is not the father of the Olympians like in actual Mythology, they're just mortal enemies

He and Rhea were a thing for awhile, Rhea is still the Olympians mother, he still swallowed them as babies, he just didn't father them

So like, all the events of the 5 og Percy Jackson books happen but Nim tags along for that stuff, I mean he's her little brother

But instead of big battle at the end, Kronos is just like "y'know what, I'll call off the war, but I want her, I want her on mount Othrys with me", pointing to Nimira, so in order to save the world, and her family, and camp, she has to marry him (because I like arranged marriage and enemies to lovers, I know, it makes very little sense that he'd do that xD)

And, Kronos was revived by the fleece at one point so he has his own body, he's not in Luke, Luke is still alive and in possession of his own body, etc

... In this AU, Nimira got bit by a vampire when she was a kid, so she is both demigod and vampire (like I said, it was cringe, but I was in highschool so xD)

About me: In my mid twenties, CST working second shift, usually available at multiple points throughout the day to reply and very active, though I'll let you know if I'll be busy for awhile. Fairly literate, para on up, not picky on reply length as long as I have enough to work with. Very game for ooc communication- send me your memes, your headcanon, songs that remind you of the rp, etc! Hope to hear from you! I do prefer to use discord, but I'm open to other platforms as well!