People dont respect my fucking CUPCAKES.

Awwww

I'd rather BE YOUR armor, Kai.

*huggles TK*

I may be called Loveless on here, but, probably mostly everyone knows this, but I care for a lot people. Tk, you're awesome. Everything's hard, I know. But beating yourself over it or just thinking about it all the time can really bring you down and stress you out.
If you have 'friends' who don't care about what you do for them, fuck them, they aren't your true friends. There's other people who do/will care about what you do for them, there's people who love you. Those are friends. People like Corcor up there who lets you cry on her shoulder, people who listen to what you have to say. People who understand you. People who don't forget about you. These are friends.

TK, WE love you, care about you, listen to what you have to say, are thankful to what you do for us.

Everyone else has pretty much said everything.
And do me a favor, don't let life get you down, we're here for you, talk to us.
*huggles tightly*

Awww, thanks hun!

I'm doing a lot better, but if things turn south, I have a backup plan to move in with Katsugi....

Sobbing update, I apologize ahead of time for the emoness that is about to occur.

While, out of context, this may seem like no reason at all to feel like the world has spun on it's head: I lost a race.

Let's add in some details: In swimming, in any way. Anywhere.

People: Against anyone. Even my brother, who always boasted that he was going to win, and I would always beat him. Hell, I beat a champion swimmer/surfer last night.

Context: It's the one thing that I have never been beat at. EVER. It's the one thing, in my family that could never be taken away from me, I think my brother has only beat me once. Today: three times. The second and last time, I just saw it coming and I just couldn't do it. It may seem silly, or extremely stupid, but between me and my brother, that always helped me deal with any problems we had. Because in everything else, he had the upper hand. In everything else, he always won. He knew how to win, he knew exactly how to play so that he would come out on top. and he boasted about everything. In water, I just felt comfortable, I never boasted about how I was better in any way. I just wanted that one thing. Just one little thing that could prove that even though I was so much different and maybe even a little bit lesser than him, that I at least had that. That I wasn't entirely beatable. There are better artists than me, I know that. And I know there are better swimmers. And I know there are better singers. But in my family, nothing else mattered. Just a silly little rivalry.

I'm not as happy as I seem on here. There's a phrase that comes to mind, "The happiest people in the world, might just be the most depressed." My psychology teacher told us that on the first day, and on days following, pointed me out as an example. I never said whether she was right or not, but with all the essays and information I had to give out, I wouldn't be surprised if I proved her point. In my family, I'm not happy. I feel different and outcasted from them, like there's something missing for me to understand them. My brother is the closest. If my parents, metaphorically, are a million miles away from me in understanding, he's only five hundred. Still extremely far away, and I can't even see him, but it's much closer. It makes me feel like I need to be with people who I can understand better, like my twin.

So yeah, back to point, I'm crying, well, more than that, sobbing, like a little child, all because I lost a race to my brother. Crying because, while he's getting his act together, it feels like everything's falling apart in my head. He's having a kid with his fiance. He has a job. He has the freedom that I want so desperately for myself. He has the smarts and common sense. He has a different, more practical grip on life, while I've always been floating along at my own pace.

I've never really won all that much. The biggest thing for me in recent, was winning second place at my school for a painting. To be honest, I don't even feel like I deserve it because I went to my art teacher for so much help, because I wasn't good at all with painting, while the first place went to someone who came in, did her work and packed up for the day. No help required.

I've always needed help for every little thing, and I feel like I need to lean on everyone else to keep going. Hell, I did it in Ohio all the time, and now that I'm back in Tex, I do it mostly with my twin. With swimming, I didn't need anyone's help. It was my thing. I felt like it was that one safe place. I swam my own way, in a half-desperate manner of someone who would lose their life if they didn't win. It worked. Now it doesn't.

So, on that third time, when I thought, we're racing entirely under water, I surely have to win this, he smokes, he can't hold his breath as long as I do, He's not as good underwater as I am. It was the one place where I WAY over paced him. When I saw his arms stroking ahead of mine, and finally saw that rush of dark hair, I stopped. I stopped and I placed my feet back on the floor of the pool and stood up and got out. In front of my family, and his fiance, I lost. I lost that one edge. I told them I was fine, just tired. Yet, every time I moved the towel when I was drying off my hair, I had to blot away the tears that were forming. I had to form a half-assed smile when I knew they could see my face.

"I'm just tired. I just need to rest."

What a lie. The second I got back into my room, I went to my drafting table, tried to draw. It wasn't good enough. Everything I drew was wrong. Nothing came out perfectly. I tried picking up the guitar, tried working on the chords I was working on. Stopped when my hands were shaking so much that the stings kept buzzing from them being touched. I tried reading, but I was too antsy. I looked in the mirror. I saw her again.

This may be slightly psychotic, but at my lowest points in life, I always see her in my mirror. Catie.

Her life fell apart too. Her mind was broken far before I realized it and she was visibly out of control.

She was a sociopath. She didn't care about anyone else. She just wanted sex. Love was something she would like, but didn't need.

So last night, when I found out one of my friends and his girlfriend both liked me, and I knew, instantly, that I didn't like them in the same way at all, I hated myself. I hate myself for being able dance with that girl and make her smile like that, when all I was thinking, was, how easy it would be, if I just said a few more things, and if it wasn't her boyfriend's grad party, to get her away from there and have some alone time. Same thing with her boyfriend. I care about them as friends, but when it comes down to it, I wouldn't second guess an opportunity with either of them. Or both. I hated myself for thinking in the way that I knew she did. knowing that with the SLIGHTEST manipulation, they'd turn to putty in my hands.

I looked in the mirror today, and when I saw her, I yelled at that reflection in my head, while, outwardly, the vision of her had tears rolling down her cheeks, and when I felt my own, my fingertips came away watery too.

I feel like shit.

This may or may not help, but a few years ago, back in the midst of school, i though i was stronger than most.

broad shoulders and a low centre of gravity meant i thought i could be one of those circus strongmen, and i was rediculously proud of that.

then i lost a tug of war contest.

me and two other blokes (no one else wanted to do it) were soundly beaten by a team that consisted mostly of girls and little weedy blokes.

i broke. i had to walk away, find a quiet place and then i broke into tears.
my strength, the one thingi thought i had above others, the one thing i thought i could rely on, was not as it seemed.

so perhaps i know where you're coming from here, perhaps not, but regardless, your mates are here for you.

DOES THE SHIT EVER STOP?

Maybe my attitude is a little strained or weakened because of recent events.... but today... didn't go at all as planned.

We were supposed to leave at 12, pick up her boyfriend, and drop him off around four.

My friend's step-mom was constantly taking me aside for shit I just can't really control.

Like the volume of my voice, or how physical I tend to be.

I ended up being dropped off at 2:30 at my house for some reason, after watching said friend and her boyfriend practically molest each other in the car, while her parents drove.

So I did what any girl would when wishing she was somewhere else. I just fixed my eyes to the window. I didn't want to think, because if I thought of anything, it would just lead back to how lonely I was. Not emotionally. But physically.

I love hugging people, and leaning on them... my favorite thing to do is listen to their heart beat.

But.... I don't think I'll ever be able to find someone as physical as me....

I really need a hug right now.... and yet, my twin lives two hours away and isn't able to come pick me up or hang out.

So I'm left festering in this godforsaken house, where every other word is about my brother or my grandparents, and where stress seems to choke everything.

I feel so tired, and I'm crying, but I can't really figure out a specific reason why.

Is it because out of four/five years, the person though to have loved me most has probably been with me for a total of four hours and don't have much to show for the years except for emotional bonding? Because I always feel outcast? Because I feel like in the real world, I'm not the Murstress, or TK, I'm just Julia Rudes... and I don't have the ability or condonment to act as I do online? Because I'm depressed? Because I'm bitter that my friend was able to snuggle with her boyfriend while I just stared on? Was it because she spent what had been thought to be all of our money to buy herself a outfit that cost over $80 and we weren't able to get the one thing that I really wanted? Was it because of the way I've been treated for the last 24 hours: a pet or lesser being, IE child? Was it because of how I spent thirty minutes, while lost, trying to find her, and yet, she didn't even seem to care? Is it because the only time I've ever actually snuggled with someone, it's because I fucked up when I was drunk and cheated? Is it because of my family? Is it because of my friends? Is it the outcome of my life so far? Is it just for attention?

I don't even know anymore.... And I'm too tired and depressed to care. All I know is that I'm laying in my bed, crying, and the only thing I really want, is to be out of this bed, and this fucking house, and to stop the fucking tears that are mascara tracks like a romantic, sobbing scene in a movie.

I'd hug you but I'm halfway around the world, you're going to have to convince everyone to accept you, Julia, Murrstress, TK for everything you are. It's our merits that make people like us, but our flaws that make them love us.