People dont respect my fucking CUPCAKES.

=(

Ouch... For the cupcakes....

TK, you've got all of us on Iwaku. ^_^
Once I get a car, I need to visit you, too. You're but one state away from me! OuO

Reactions: 1 person
Cool beans, man!

It takes the weakest of individuals to injury the strongest person they've become jealous of.

I truly believe in Karma, and sooner of later that Grey Hound Bus will hit them along the side walk.

Don't ever let anyone question your worth, TK. To do that is to insult yourself, and you know how strong of a person you are... you can never forget that.

Reactions: 2 people
This is why you're my go-to dude for emotional or shitty shit!

Thank you!

I swear TK, I read that and I wanted to hurt someone, I can't stand it when people pull that kind of shit on someone they call a friend.

Reactions: 1 person
Ok, I thought it was over, and apparently it isn't. My family's treating me like disposable shit.

Well TK, I'd say it's about time to move out if you haven't already. If you have...perhaps a little more distance from them would be the best course of action.

Can't. I'm kinda nailed where I stand.

well then. praps i better stay up extra late so we can has late night talkies then?

coz you know you're not disposable, nor shit.

I'd try and think of a funny joke, but im in a towel. for some reason that prevents me from being anything but deadpan.........

Awwwwwww, I wuv you guys.

*Snuggles WMD*

I'd offer my usual solutions, but those usually involve blowing shit up whilst screaming obscenities that would make Lucifer cringe.

I wouldn't take it that far..

well it was usually out in the desert shooting stuff that goes boom, The concussive blast of an explosion is actually quite therapeutic.

.......*Sigh*

I'll be fine. No blowing shit up, ok?

My destructive impulses are my vent for all my built up rage, Perhaps you need your own custom tailored vent as well?

Someone destroy my brother's attorney. The fucking bitch lied to my brother and said that he couldn't pay off the bond until he turned himself in. She was about to give us very bad legal advice, had it not been for another person we knew!

Although, I'm still very pissed at my bro

Julez is being threatened, Julez is being threatened!

If teh Julez does not respect bitch mother, Julez will be thrown out of the house.

Hmmmm....

Respect is something that has to be earned. Bitch mother has not earned this. At all. Julez is sick of respecting someone who just tramples on her.

Julez needs to use teh fox cunning to out wit trampling bitch. or just move in with Ryker when he gets back from his deployment. Either possibility works.

*a lascannon fires in the background*

Also lawyer problem...solved.

You're armor must be huge for it to fit both you and mmmmeeeeee :)))