Pax Vampira

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
RP Addicts, UNITE!

I am gonna be out for the next week starting Monday. My family and I are going on vacation for the week. I will be back next Saturday.

[MENTION=4437]Ceridwyn[/MENTION], if you want to have a private audience with Caesar then swing on by. I'm sure there's plenty we can talk about.

[MENTION=10]Asmodeus[/MENTION] Will do. Expect it to be in a few rounds IG.

[MENTION=5062]Sweet Assassin[/MENTION], do you want to post or should I move ahead?

Now either Cleopatra's bodyguards show how awesome they are.... or Cleopatra shows how impervious she is.

One messenger up for the kill.

Reactions: Koene
There are not enough digital characters in the world to adequately express my incredulity. The war in my head is like this....

Cleopatra's Player Jen: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSS!!! EVERYBODY IS FIRED!!!!!!!! *BURNS DOWN THE WORLD WITH THE FURY OF A THOUSAND SUNS!*

Literature Fan Jen: *pops out of her chair, popcorn flying everywhere, mouth agape and face turning red before she throws back her head to howl with laughter* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god, that was AWESOME!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh! And on a more serious note....I'm going to wait for [MENTION=3293]Shadowheart26[/MENTION] or [MENTION=739]unanun[/MENTION] to respond. A cautionary word of advice to the wise General: A death blow dealt without the explicit consent of Cleopatra will yield unhealthy results and she is already NOT happy with either of them.

[MENTION=4590]Koene[/MENTION] : Should have an opening coming up for you very soon! Although, I also encourage you to write anything introductory you'd like if the muse strikes! :)

Reactions: Koene
I sort of knew that. Hehehe.....

Anyway, the weapon sort of slipped my mind, but now that I think about it, isn't it better that he does have a weapon? To kneel in front of Cleopatra and know that even with his weapon, he is utterly vunerable and without defense. To know that he would be struck down before he could even draw his sword. To know that he was considered so weak, that even with his sword, he was no threat to this monsters of the Egyptian sand?

*checks thread*

*crosses arms*

I think my dart is pretty threatening.

So... er.... what happened there? You hit my elbow and the dart shot somewhere else?

Last edited:
That would be what I'm assuming, I'll pepper it up in my next post.

Er, yeah. I was kneeling on the floor, so the ankh part slammed into your elbow, forcing the dart upwards and into the ceiling, hence the shattering stone.

I have something I think is pretty sexy for Gauis, just waiting on [MENTION=5062]Sweet Assassin[/MENTION]

My finger-sized dart can shatter stone? Awesome.

Eh, well, you did make it sound pretty powerful, so I thought 'if it can break through bone, it can take on stone'.

It probably could break off some small parts of stone but nothing that hurt too much

Status
Not open for further replies.