Partner Wanted

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by featherleviosa, Oct 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

I'm in search of partners for some roleplays, but first let me provide the basics.

My name is Kara, though you can refer to me as Levie if you prefer, and I have roughly seven years of
    roleplay experience. After a year or so long hiatus, I'm eager to get back into the swing of things. My most
    explored genres are Scifi and Fantasy, and I occasionally do fandom-based roleplays. I write in first
    person, novella format. Also I am easily adaptable to post lengths -- in other words, if you give me a few paragraph
    response then I will, too. Plot is really essential in a roleplay to me, and I love discussing it.

► WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR ◄
    • Someone my age or older (18+)​
    • Possesses at least intermediate writing skills​
    • Can do more than a paragraph or two if needed
    • Willing to discuss plot and direct it if needed (in other words someone who has both a passive/aggressive style)​
    • Doesn't require romance (further explained on profile, I like it but prefer it not to be the main theme)​
    ► PLOT GENRES ◄
    Since I do not have any plots readily available at this time, I'm open to any suggestions you have for a roleplay. However, I do not do pairing-based roleplays. If you don't have any ideas, we can come up with a plot together! Here are some genres we can work with:​
    • Sci-fi​
    • Fantasy​
    • Post-Apoctalyptic/Dystopian​
    • Medieval​
    • Mystery​
    • Supernatural​
    • Horror​
    • Steampunk​
    • Victorian​
    ☼☼☼☼
    Before you comment or PM, be sure to check out my Roleplay Resume so you know exactly what you're getting. As a side note I am willing to roleplay via e-mail, private messaging, or thread if you want to. I look forward to roleplaying with you all! c:​

#1 featherleviosa, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  2. I would love to discuss something with you. If you would like I can send you a pm.

3. I would love to roleplay with you. Let's talk more through PM?

4. I am a pretty big fantasy fan myself and would love to roleplay some of my ideas with you. The only thing is that I prefer to write in third person. Is that okay?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.