I'm in search of partners for some roleplays, but first let me provide the basics.
My name is Kara, though you can refer to me as Levie if you prefer, and I have roughly seven years of
roleplay experience. After a year or so long hiatus, I'm eager to get back into the swing of things. My most
explored genres are Scifi and Fantasy, and I occasionally do fandom-based roleplays. I write in first
person, novella format. Also I am easily adaptable to post lengths -- in other words, if you give me a few paragraph
response then I will, too. Plot is really essential in a roleplay to me, and I love discussing it.
► WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR ◄
- Someone my age or older (18+)
- Possesses at least intermediate writing skills
- Can do more than a paragraph or two if needed
- Willing to discuss plot and direct it if needed (in other words someone who has both a passive/aggressive style)
- Doesn't require romance (further explained on profile, I like it but prefer it not to be the main theme)
► PLOT GENRES ◄
Since I do not have any plots readily available at this time, I'm open to any suggestions you have for a roleplay. However, I do not do pairing-based roleplays. If you don't have any ideas, we can come up with a plot together! Here are some genres we can work with:
Before you comment or PM, be sure to check out my Roleplay Resume so you know exactly what you're getting. As a side note I am willing to roleplay via e-mail, private messaging, or thread if you want to. I look forward to roleplaying with you all! c:
Last edited by a moderator: