Partner Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

featherleviosa

Original poster
tumblr_m2yr20CeMd1ro8qpo.gif

I'm in search of partners for some roleplays, but first let me provide the basics.

My name is Kara, though you can refer to me as Levie if you prefer, and I have roughly seven years of
roleplay experience. After a year or so long hiatus, I'm eager to get back into the swing of things. My most
explored genres are Scifi and Fantasy, and I occasionally do fandom-based roleplays. I write in first
person, novella format. Also I am easily adaptable to post lengths -- in other words, if you give me a few paragraph
response then I will, too. Plot is really essential in a roleplay to me, and I love discussing it.

► WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR ◄
  • Someone my age or older (18+)​
  • Possesses at least intermediate writing skills​
  • Can do more than a paragraph or two if needed
  • Willing to discuss plot and direct it if needed (in other words someone who has both a passive/aggressive style)​
  • Doesn't require romance (further explained on profile, I like it but prefer it not to be the main theme)​
► PLOT GENRES ◄
Since I do not have any plots readily available at this time, I'm open to any suggestions you have for a roleplay. However, I do not do pairing-based roleplays. If you don't have any ideas, we can come up with a plot together! Here are some genres we can work with:​
  • Sci-fi​
  • Fantasy​
  • Post-Apoctalyptic/Dystopian​
  • Medieval​
  • Mystery​
  • Supernatural​
  • Horror​
  • Steampunk​
  • Victorian​
☼☼☼☼
Before you comment or PM, be sure to check out my Roleplay Resume so you know exactly what you're getting. As a side note I am willing to roleplay via e-mail, private messaging, or thread if you want to. I look forward to roleplaying with you all! c:​

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to discuss something with you. If you would like I can send you a pm.

I would love to roleplay with you. Let's talk more through PM?

I am a pretty big fantasy fan myself and would love to roleplay some of my ideas with you. The only thing is that I prefer to write in third person. Is that okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.