Partner Search!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated the list with which RP's are still available. Still looking for partners as well. :-)

How about another? Knight/princess perhaps?

Sure, let's talk over it with a PM.

Updated the list yet again. Also still looking partners for the other RP's.

I would be interested in any of these:
Emperor/Princess
Viking King/Princess
Pharaoh/Princess
Gladiator/Princess

Hey there, nice to see you wanted to RP with me. I will PM you shortly! :-)

Updated the list! Added one more RP. Still looking for partners.

Updated the list again, Vampire RP again available. Would be very happy to do that but I am very pickish this time around since people have been role-playing Soft-Core, Twilight Vampires. Also made a few other changes still looking for partners.

List updated and cleaned up a little bit, added one new RP as well. I am now again looking for partners after getting some more free time, although the replies will take from one hour to day or two... so patient people are most certainly welcome.

I'd be interested in doing a street racer x street racing girl or street racer x female cop one if your still looking for partners for those.

Hello! Both of the RP's are still open and available I will PM you and we can discuss everything in detail there. :-)

ok sounds great!

Yo N0VA I'm interested in the Street Racer x Female Cop. If I am allowed to make a suggestion, I'll suggest something like god (not to be confused to God) x mortal.

Hey Accelerator! Thanks for the interested, I will PM you shortly. Hmm, also I had something like that in mind but a group role-play. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.