Partner Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ookami

Original poster
Hey everyone! ^^ This is basically a partner search for some 1x1 roleplay idea's I have. Of course, I will add more overtime but for now you'll have to work with me. I do have expectations and you should check them before asking to roleplay with me. Also, I prefer to play female since that is what I am comfortable. If your still reading, please continue.

|Expectations|

-Be active! I expect a post at least once every two days
-No one liners. I can't exactly reply to something so Elementary
-There will be no sexual themes
-I hope to keep the roleplay long term
-Straight roleplays only
-Try to play at least two characters. The main and others to keep things rolling
-Have fun!

*Failure to meet Expectations will result in the roleplay ending and being re-opened

|Roleplays|
*Bold is the part I want and the stars are how much I want to do the roleplay

|Taken|

Human God x Familiar
He was kicked out of her home after her father ran away because he couldn't pay the rent or debt he owned. While in the park he helps a man who was being terrorized by a dog. They talked for a while and he kissed him on the forehead before giving him directions to the shrine he had left, then left. He followed the map and traveled to the shrine. When he got there he found out it was a Yokai shrine and he was now a land god because when the man kissed him, he gave him all the responsibilities and powers, along with a Familiar. Or course, they hadn't sealed the contract yet so she was still free and traveled to the 'other world' where Yokai live freely. He traveled there to see her and make her come back but after failing, he heads back to the forest where he gets into trouble. She comes to same him after one of the two shrine spirits fetches her and he seals the contract by kissing her. Now she is bound to him but danger is steadily rising. What will happen to them? Will they die on their knew adventure or will they make it through?
Gods, Modern Fantasy, Growing Romance | 5/5 Stars

Taken by hecate

Knight x Princess
An enemy kingdom has invaded the kingdom of Aldenia and started capturing everyone. The King sent one of his most trusted Knights to save his daughter, the Princess, and flee from here. They run away after gathering the necessities but now they face new problems. Where will they go? Will they make it through the harsh winter?
Medieval, Adventure, Survival | 3/5 Stars

Taken by ShiroKiyoahi

Cat Furry x Dog Furry
She is a cat furry who lives amongst the feline tribe. He is a dog furry who lives amongst the canine tribes. These two tribes have been at war for as long as anyone can remember. She was at the stream inside the forest that borders the two and meets him, the enemy. At first their hostile towards each other because of the way they had been taught but after a while, they grow on each other. While sitting at the border waiting for him, she was captured and taken prisoner by guards of the canine tribe. He didn't know any of this and went back home after hours of waiting, sad with no idea she was within the tribe. A few days later, another war breaks out the canines swear they'd kill her unless the feline's gave up their land. What happens next? Will they give up? Will she die? Or will he save her?
Anthro, Fantasy, Romance-ish| 3/5 Stars

Taken by Komorebi

Human x Shifter
She is a normal high-school girl who was walking on her way home when she suddenly comes across a stray cat/dog. The poor animal's ribs could be seen so she gives it some food from her lunch. She heads home but the cat/dog follows her. She decides to keep it but then next day she finds a dude in her house. She freaks out but he quickly explains everything. Apparently, he was an experiment from a lab but escaped and now the lab people are looking for him. What will happen? Will she help him or give him right to the lab people?
Modern Fantasy, Action, Friends | 3/5 Stars
Taken by Crono

Witch x Human
She lives in a town nearby a forest which unknowingly has a witch who lives inside. One day, she travels into the forest and finds the witch's home. Since witches were considered demons from Hell where she lived, the girl runs back to her village and tells everyone. That night they go on a raid but when the male witch comes out, everyone stops. The girl hides behind a tree and watches only to watch all the village men and some women be slaughtered. In fear, she tries to run away but the witch catches her. Not wanting to die, she promises to do anything for him. What will happen next? Will he take her in or kill her?
Fantasy, Magic, Slight horror | 3/5
Taken by Jageroux

Teacher x Student

He's been teaching Freshman's in High School for a few years now and she just so happens to be the new Freshman tranfer student. After his class, he catches a group of girls bullying her and stand up for her. After that she decided to stick around him so that she won't get bullied. Whether he likes it or not, she won't listen to him and follows him around like a lost puppy. Eventually he accepts it and they slowly become friends, or maybe even more.
Modern Day, Romance, High School | 3/5 Stars
sapphire di angelo

|Open|

Master x Maid
Her family is poor and her moms a drunk gambler. His family is rich but he's in an arranged marriage. In attempts to pay of all her mother's debts, she becomes the mans personal Maid but as times goes on, they start falling in love. Until the day comes when he is to be married off to the Mayors daughter for his father's own personal gain. Will he choose his Maid or the Mayors daughter or will he abandon her forever?
Modern Day, Romance, Question of one-self | 4/5 Stars

Female Gang Leader x Outcast
She is the leader of the scariest Gang in town known as Hellz Angelz. He's an outcast in their school because he doesn't exactly fit in in any groups. But one day, he was walking home from the store when a the gang comes up on his left side. He stopped and looked over at them them saw he was surrounded except for the space on his right. He looked toward that way and saw tons of police cars. He soon finds himself right smack dab in the middle of a shootout and is captured by the Gang leader herself as a hostage. But as time goes on they hang around each other more and more, especially at school along with some of the gang who attend their High School. Eventually, feelings begin to bloom but what happens when she's badly wounded by a traitor of the Gang and on the verge of death?
Modern Day, Romance, Betrayal | 5/5 Stars

Neko x Human
She is a Neko, one of the few left in the world. She lives in the forest nearby a village where a specific human guy resides. One day, he goes out into the forest in search of a runaway sheep only to find her picking berries. As time goes on, they become friends but war breaks out and he is sent to fight for their country. They lose the battle and everyone in the village is captured. Since the forest then belonged to the enemy, she was found and captured as the King's pet. The human boy however, wasn't caught and goes out on a mission to rescue her. Will he succeed and take her back or will he fail and be killed?
Medieval, Fantasy, Best friends | 4/5 Stars

Theif x Royal Guard
She is an uncapturable theif who has recently been entrusted the mission of stealing a special book in the Royal Library. She travels to castle and manages to dodge all the guards until she reaches the one guarding the Library. While trying to figure out what to do, a dog barks at her and catches the guards attention. She is caught but refuses to leave with him which leads to conflict. She flees the castle but returns a few days later to try again. This time, she succeeded because the same guard wasn't there and ran off. The King sends out his Royal Guards and the same guard from that night finds her. What happens next? Will he turn her in?
Medieval, Developing Relationships, Fantasy | 4/5 Stars

Angel x Human

She has been sent to Earth after Heaven was invading by Hell in order to be safe. She finds herself in a town known as Avengland but passes out after descendinh. She's found by a human boy who takes her in bit something's wrong. A demon was sent to capture her for she is a princess of one of the four corners of Heaven. Will feelings blossom between the human and angel? Will she be able to protect the human and herself from the demon?
Fantasy, Action, Modern Day | 3/5 Stars

|Fandoms|

Pokemon Gijinka x Trainer
She was once his favorite pokemon but something happened to the world. After a large explosion all the pokemon turned... HUMAN! Now people in white lab coats and goggles are after them and their next target it her. Will her trainer accept her the way she is now? Will he help her or give her up willingly?
Pokemon, Friendship/Romance, Adventure | 4/5 Stars

Inuyasha and Kagome's Daughter x Classmate
She is the daughter of Kagome and Inuyasha though she doesn't know it. Her parents sent her to live in Modern Day Japan with Kagome's parents when she was two and she grew up there. Now she is in High School and truths are about to be revealed but something is distracting her from it. A boy in her class tells her he loves her! Will she accept his feelings? Will she ever know the truth? Will she see her parents?
Mystery, Romance, Modern Day | 3/5 Stars

That's all for now! I will add more later on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooooh I'm definitely interested in the Gang leader x outcast.

Cool! ^^ PM me so we can work out the basics.

OMG. Must Do Theif x Royal Guard * v *

Sounds good to me. PM me and we'll work out the basics.

I'm interested in the knight and princess! PM me if you're still looking :)

I'd really like the Human God x Familiar! I love Kamisama Hajimemashita.

I'll take NekoxHuman or GodxFamiliar (the latter sounds a genderswapped version of Kamisama Kiss tbh)

Cat Furry x Dog Furry
She is a cat furry who lives amongst the feline tribe. He is a dog furry who lives amongst the canine tribes. These two tribes have been at war for as long as anyone can remember. She was at the stream inside the forest that borders the two and meets him, the enemy. At first their hostile towards each other because of the way they had been taught but after a while, they grow on each other. While sitting at the border waiting for him, she was captured and taken prisoner by guards of the canine tribe. He didn't know any of this and went back home after hours of waiting, sad with no idea she was within the tribe. A few days later, another war breaks out the canines swear they'd kill her unless the feline's gave up their land. What happens next? Will they give up? Will she die? Or will he save her?

I would be very interested in doing this! :)

An enemy kingdom has invaded the kingdom of Aldenia and started capturing everyone. The King sent one of his most trusted Knights to save his daughter, the Princess, and flee from here. They run away after gathering the necessities but now they face new problems. Where will they go? Will they make it through the harsh winter?

@Ookami I'm interested in this one.

I'm glad someone found interest in it ^^

Please contact me through PM so we can explain all the details and such.

You have caught my interest with the human/shifter RP. Is a paragraph a post Elementary? If not, I can go up to three.

Feel free to PM me so we can discuss this further.

Hey everyone! ^^ This is basically a partner search for some 1x1 roleplay idea's I have. Of course, I will add more overtime but for now you'll have to work with me. I do have expectations and you should check them before asking to roleplay with me. Also, I prefer to play female since that is what I am comfortable. If your still reading, please continue.

|Expectations|

-Be active! I expect a post at least once every two days
-No one liners. I can't exactly reply to something so Elementary
-There will be no sexual themes
-I hope to keep the roleplay long term
-Straight roleplays only
-Try to play at least two characters. The main and others to keep things rolling
-Have fun!

*Failure to meet Expectations will result in the roleplay ending and being re-opened

|Roleplays|
*Bold is the part I want and the stars are how much I want to do the roleplay

|Taken|

Neko x Human
She is a Neko, one of the few left in the world. She lives in the forest nearby a village where a specific human guy resides. One day, he goes out into the forest in search of a runaway sheep only to find her picking berries. As time goes on, they become friends but war breaks out and he is sent to fight for their country. They lose the battle and everyone in the village is captured. Since the forest then belonged to the enemy, she was found and captured as the King's pet. The human boy however, wasn't caught and goes out on a mission to rescue her. Will he succeed and take her back or will he fail and be killed?
Medieval, Fantasy, Best friends | 4/5 Stars

Taken by AceSorcerer

Human God x Familiar
He was kicked out of her home after her father ran away because he couldn't pay the rent or debt he owned. While in the park he helps a man who was being terrorized by a dog. They talked for a while and he kissed him on the forehead before giving him directions to the shrine he had left, then left. He followed the map and traveled to the shrine. When he got there he found out it was a Yokai shrine and he was now a land god because when the man kissed him, he gave him all the responsibilities and powers, along with a Familiar. Or course, they hadn't sealed the contract yet so she was still free and traveled to the 'other world' where Yokai live freely. He traveled there to see her and make her come back but after failing, he heads back to the forest where he gets into trouble. She comes to same him after one of the two shrine spirits fetches her and he seals the contract by kissing her. Now she is bound to him but danger is steadily rising. What will happen to them? Will they die on their knew adventure or will they make it through?
Gods, Modern Fantasy, Growing Romance | 5/5 Stars

Taken by hecate

Knight x Princess

Taken by ShiroKiyoahi

Theif x Royal Guard
She is an uncapturable theif who has recently been entrusted the mission of stealing a special book in the Royal Library. She travels to castle and manages to dodge all the guards until she reaches the one guarding the Library. While trying to figure out what to do, a dog barks at her and catches the guards attention. She is caught but refuses to leave with him which leads to conflict. She flees the castle but returns a few days later to try again. This time, she succeeded because the same guard wasn't there and ran off. The King sends out his Royal Guards and the same guard from that night finds her. What happens next? Will he turn her in?
Medieval, Developing Relationships, Fantasy | 4/5 Stars

Taken by .CandidFox.

Cat Furry x Dog Furry
Taken by Komorebi

|Open|

Human x Shifter
She is a normal high-school girl who was walking on her way home when she suddenly comes across a stray cat/dog. The poor animal's ribs could be seen so she gives it some food from her lunch. She heads home but the cat/dog follows her. She decides to keep it but then next day she finds a dude in her house. She freaks out but he quickly explains everything. Apparently, he was an experiment from a lab but escaped and now the lab people are looking for him. What will happen? Will she help him or give him right to the lab people?
Modern Fantasy, Action, Friends | 3/5 Stars

Witch x Human
She lives in a town nearby a forest which unknowingly has a witch who lives inside. One day, she travels into the forest and finds the witch's home. Since witches were considered demons from Hell where she lived, the girl runs back to her village and tells everyone. That night they go on a raid but when the male witch comes out, everyone stops. The girl hides behind a tree and watches only to watch all the village men and some women be slaughtered. In fear, she tries to run away but the witch catches her. Not wanting to die, she promises to do anything for him. What will happen next? Will he take her in or kill her?

Teacher x Student
He's been teaching Freshman's in High School for a few years now and she just so happens to be the new Freshman tranfer student. After his class, he catches a group of girls bullying her and stand up for her. After that she decided to stick around him so that she won't get bullied. Whether he likes it or not, she won't listen to him and follows him around like a lost puppy. Eventually he accepts it and they slowly become friends, or maybe even more.
Modern Day, Romance, High School | 3/5 Stars

Master x Maid
Her family is poor and her moms a drunk gambler. His family is rich but he's in an arranged marriage. In attempts to pay of all her mother's debts, she becomes the mans personal Maid but as times goes on, they start falling in love. Until the day comes when he is to be married off to the Mayors daughter for his father's own personal gain. Will he choose his Maid or the Mayors daughter or will he abandon her forever?
Modern Day, Romance, Question of one-self | 4/5 Stars

Female Gang Leader x Outcast
She is the leader of the scariest Gang in town known as Hellz Angelz. He's an outcast in their school because he doesn't exactly fit in in any groups. But one day, he was walking home from the store when a the gang comes up on his left side. He stopped and looked over at them them saw he was surrounded except for the space on his right. He looked toward that way and saw tons of police cars. He soon finds himself right smack dab in the middle of a shootout and is captured by the Gang leader herself as a hostage. But as time goes on they hang around each other more and more, especially at school along with some of the gang who attend their High School. Eventually, feelings begin to bloom but what happens when she's badly wounded by a traitor of the Gang and on the verge of death?
Modern Day, Romance, Betrayal | 5/5 Stars

|Fandoms|

None ATM

That's all for now! I will add more later on.
Hey I'd tottaly be up for the teacher x student. just know that I'm new to the site so I'm not sure yet how many words would create one line but I've roleplayed on other sites and I'm very descriptive

Witch x Human

Okay, I'm interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.