Partner Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps is the Royal Guard and thief still open melady?

Good day! I'm The psychopath with a paintbrush! I'm not actually psycho. Nor am I constantly weilding a paintbrush... Anyway! I'm responding to your search! I'm on at least once or twice a day, most of the time it's more. I'd like to discuss Plots and stuff... If you're interested of course. I'll be waiting for a reply hopefully!

Angel/human for sure! I totally want in on that!

Yeah! :-D thx pm me and well talk plot! Im fine with being the angel or the human whatever you want!

Female Gang Leader x Outcast
She is the leader of the scariest Gang in town known as Hellz Angelz. He's an outcast in their school because he doesn't exactly fit in in any groups. But one day, he was walking home from the store when a the gang comes up on his left side. He stopped and looked over at them them saw he was surrounded except for the space on his right. He looked toward that way and saw tons of police cars. He soon finds himself right smack dab in the middle of a shootout and is captured by the Gang leader herself as a hostage. But as time goes on they hang around each other more and more, especially at school along with some of the gang who attend their High School. Eventually, feelings begin to bloom but what happens when she's badly wounded by a traitor of the Gang and on the verge of death?
Modern Day, Romance, Betrayal | 5/5 Stars

This interests me.

Personally I'm interested in the Royal Guard x Thief or Maid x Master.

Hm...Thief + Royal Guard sounds fun. Need more oppurtunities to play Knight-class dudes anyways.

I like the Royal Guard x Thief a lot but if it the person above is already doing it then Master x Maid would be fine as well.

Hello, I am very interested in your MasterXMaid mainly because I loved those kinds of stories, uhm I also really like inuyasha so perhaps that one might be open for discussion for me to try too?

Status
Not open for further replies.