Part of the Coverup

"no" he just simply stated no. "if you insist me being late, it only proves the attack was planned, therefor we just survived an assault."
he was looking auree in the eye, and with a serious tone but caring tone he continued: " did you think you'd sit here like this if i just ran? I couldnt let you get harmed, you know stuff, he was clearly after you"
he tested his new arm.. "reckon i can give a punch with this one"
Smiling at the idae "im a cyborg now.. I'll be back!" hahah
He might have lost his arm he surely hadnt lost his sense of humor.

She did not know what was worse. the fact that the man failed to see her point, or that he was taking the situation too lightly. There was no reason for him to have gone back in there after they where out. Auree knew that she felt worse about him loosing his arm than he did himself. " just get some rest" was her final words before her dog started to bark. " All handle this on my own. call me when you have come to at least some sences".

A sadness came over his face "okay..just..take care"
His gaze into the distance he said.. "do u know how to deal with them? This could get worse and worse.." he continued to look to some point far away..suddenly a tear wet his eye..

(sorry for godmoding, but this story wont be continued anymore, i believe schizo wont mind if i ended IT properly..if you read this..schizo, i want to wish u farewell, May u find what u seek.)

As the professional AJ was, she could take care of it, but she didnt. She realised this is not what She wanted to do with her Life, covering up bloody massacres, seeing friends shot to pieces.
Auree took a stand, and brought those redheaded generals to justice. Of course, She could not stop dirty wars, or wrong stuff from hapening but She had at least cleared her conscious.
It was time for her to walk away.

How did it end with that man?
What man?
I dont know who re talking of..

~the end~

N.A.S.