Part of the Coverup

S

Schizo

Original poster
After a long day of dealing with an international crisis and the stress of her superiors, A.J. was in no mood to be where she was. As she sat there at the table in the back restourant the only thing that was going trough her mind was the warm bath she will be taking once she reaches her home. Waiting was never something she was good at. As she ran her hand trough her thick wavy brown hair she checked her reflection in the places glass. She was wearing her blue office dress that almost met her knees.

When suddenly he stands right next to her.
"so so, there you are. Still worrying?"

if She turns to look at him, She would look at this tall figure .
Not shaved, wearing his long leather coath with a glince in his eyes.
He has this weird atmosphere around him. When he sits down sipping his pina colada

"tell me, How did ya dealt with this day"?

A.J. raised her head to see who was talking to her. And it was a long up till he met the man's eyes. She gestured to the empty seat in front of her for him to sit down. " I'm glad you found the time to show up. even if it means waiting twentyseven minutes for your arrival. I'm guessing you have more important things to do than others. " She had been up the whole day. Stressing over the fact that she had work to be done. But not him judging by. his choice of drink.

as he sat down, he replied

"what 27min, im always on time as you know..you are just too early"

He made himself comfortable, sipping his lovely drink

"you look stressed, tell me..whats the matter? If im right, thats ur *i got stuff to do face* am i right?"

Of course shewas the one that had it wrong. she knew for a fact that she was right on time. A.J. did not want to get in to a conversation on how she felt. it did not matter and would only waist time. " this time it's Irac" She said ignoring the question on purpose. " One of the units got a tip of a snipper and his guys hidden in a house, they went in with blazing guns and it turned out to be a family house." . She opened her bag and got out a case file slidding it over to him. " there are seven dead childen , an elderly woman and what appears to be a mother and a rather". These cases where the ones she hated. the ones where the innocent get killes by some hotheaded generals orders. its was because of that that it needed to be covered. there was no point of making it all worse because of that. " the evidence needs to dissapear. satelite images, repots needs to be adjusted, people need to be talked to"

Of course she was the one that had it wrong. she knew for a fact that she was right on time. A.J. did not want to get in to a conversation on how she felt. it did not matter and would only waist time. " this time it's Irac" She said ignoring the question on purpose. " One of the units got a tip of a snipper and his guys hidden in a house, they went in with blazing guns and it turned out to be a family house." . She opened her bag and got out a case file slidding it over to him. " there are seven dead childen , an elderly woman and what appears to be a mother and a rather". These cases where the ones she hated. the ones where the innocent get killes by some hotheaded generals orders. its was because of that that it needed to be covered. there was no point of making it all worse because of that. " the evidence needs to dissapear. satelite images, repots needs to be adjusted, people need to be talked to"

"ah i see, bloody mess i hear"
He said sipping his pina colada.
"well, there are reporters i suppose going crazy about IT as we speak.."
He checked his phone, ticked a mail and looked here in the eye
"inform cnn about a hostige siyuation. Those damn jihaddis kidnapping reporters" he said with a wink.
well reporta are.child play.
"one pisang Ambon for this lady!" he shouted to the waitress
"what situation? I think i missed something while playing with the phone. Not bad i hope? Just relax"
He smiled to her, just make the images disappear and have a warm bath.

Sometime she wished she woried with mature people. But she had to stand these type of men that where as clueless as a kid playing with a atomic bomb. " I do notvneed a drink" she said to him almost in a whisper voice. " would you just stop it? " she said running a hand trough her hair. " just pay attention for just a few minutes. this is something serious. Get it cleaned up. Call me when this situation has no documented trail and i will send in the cover up story." How could he be so care free? She was about to leave.

"no need to get angry, haha waitress She deff need a drink, get something stronger for her!"
he grabbed her hand
"no worries, its not your mess its theirs. U just make IT disappear.
And if thats not enoigh, u have me taking care of the evidence"
He handed her the glass of vodka, this is more ur stuff i think.
He smiled and sat back looking at the girls on the side of the loungy room..
IT was gettimg hazy with smoke..
And the sudden his eyes showed panic.
"dont look, just fire at 5oclock at my mark and run" he whispered.

No she did not want to relax, she did not want to have any drink. She was mad with a valid reason but the moment his hand touched hers she felt the tention loosen up a bit. But before she could react or pull back the flames let her know that it was not a time to trow a fit. This was not her day at all.

Ge realised She was not as quick and clear minded as She used to be.
He threw his drink back and swallowed in once, jumped up from his seat and pulled at the same time one of his pistols.
as he grabbed AJ he fired at the attacker wjo was feroucisly scouring the room with his flamethrower.
"buckle up, this might get a bumpy one"
He carried her to safety..

From the lights of the place, the people panicing running around, others on the ground and the sound of crying old ladys did not do A.J. any good. And before she knew it she was outside. she freed herself from the man and fixed her dress as the police car got closer to the location. she was breathing heavy and held her hair up trying not to get caught up in the running people. she was glad the police was there. this was not what she needed for today

"AJ!! Get home, ill sort this out!"
When spoke the words he got back into the fight. Fire sprouting out of his gun, bullets seeking their way thru human flesh.
*BANG!! a police car Exploded*

Boy what was she bad at taking orders. nobody, nobody orders her around . at the moment she was just to tired to care about all that was going on. she took out her key's and made her way trough the crowd that had just started to pile up and tried not to get blinded by the darn flashing mobile devices.whe she finally got in to her car it took her ages to back out of there. after about a hour of driving she was happy to reach her house. Forgetting about her bath, she took of her dress and just climb in to bed careful not to wake her dog.

Meanwhile, this fight was far from over ..
As the bullets splitted the atmosphere and the cries sear trough ur bones, so did time pass by. Nlthing was left of the little bar. The mysterious attacker blew to pieces as the.gastank took a hit.
IT was a terrible fight, but he survived..at least. And AJ was safe at home.. He would have gone home, if he didnt pass away from heavy bloodloss.

*hears vague voices *
"it couldnt be saved.."
"he was lucky to survive"
"can we get him out of coma?"
"HE MOVED HE MOVED!"

After sleeping trough the night as a baby, A.J. woke up feeling quite wel. she filled her tub that was in tye center of her bathroom, and drank a glass of while as she sat in it enjoying her music. She did not even put on the news or listen to the radio to distract her from getting relaxed. It was untill she had takenca bite out of her grilled cheese that she thought about calling the men she met up with yesteday to check if he had done anything about the case.

"HE MOVED! HE MOVED!" sir, do u feel alright?" "do you remember your name?" "what day is it?" "where do u live?"
Ugh..i .. i.. Dont know..how the Hell did i get here? As he opened his eyes, as he flexed his fingers, his toes..WHOAA!! wheres my right arm?! "we could not save it sir, actually we are happy you re alive.." -damn... "yes sir..we will get u a prothese." they started salvaging nerves, connecting them one by one to the cold cyborg arm..

" No answer " she thought and made her way to the living room. After reading a few pages pf her bpok and listening to classical music she made herself some creal and turned her TV on to see whatever show they where showing these days. flipping trough the channels she got the flashes of the news that had been on that morning and it came to her. " Shit " she sighted as she telt like an inconsiderate douchebag.

Auree put Teddy on a leash and made her way to her car. No, she didn't have time to change so when she arrived to tye hospital it was all jeans shorts and a blue shirt. Her hair was up in a ponytail and she wore flipflops. Auree waited outside as the nurse did her job. It was a private room and so permission was needed before entering.

*sniff..sniff..snifffffffff...*
"whats that?"
"this gets annoying"
"GET LOST STU...pid dog?"
*grrrrwwl..*
There he stood face to face with an giant beast, opening his mouth to "what were u thinking?! You scared the crap out of me acting a hero! Ending up in coma, lozing your arm..uggh!"

As he jumped up, heavily breathing from this weird narcotic dream he found this girl next to his bed, as he slowly came back to this world he saw She had her hair in a pony tail, Blue-ish shirt, he was dazed enough to take a peek ather pants without realising IT was quite rude. "short jeans" he said. *thinking for a moment taking anorher peek* "flipflops?" he frowned. Then he kept staring at her as if he never had seen a girl with blue-ish shirt, Jean shorts flipflops and her hair in a ponytail before.
after some awkward silence he just said: "im always on time as you know..you are just too early, besides, did you see my pina colade?"

Auree was not happy. " this is what fooling around and showing up late does to people. " there was no reason for him to be in this situation. " we cound have been in and out of there before anything even started. but no, you had to be late. and if that wasn't enough the extra mile of playing hero was needed". What was wrong with him??