3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Yuri, Yaoi (if there is a crossdresser), Furry, Romance, School Life, Fantasy, Sci Fi, Modern, etc. I'm pretty open minded
creation-of-the-universe.jpg

• A young woman with raven black hair and a calculated gaze stared up at the robed men and women seated in their respected thrones up in the galleries. Clenching her fists, she knew what they were going to say but held onto the hope that maybe just maybe she could persuade just one of them to her side. As one of the robed figures spoke, she could feel her anger welling up from inside her and then she heard a loud commanding voice challenging the robed figure.

"Are the Archons just going to sit back and let Mister Strange destroy another multiverse! We need another origin four! We need to find another Angelo, Leon, Gale, and Rex before Strange corrupts more obelisks and just repeats this cycle of destruction. He was behind the curtains just manipulating the scenes during the paradox origin. Now he has come to the front of the stage. We need to do something!" She realized that voice was hers. The audience was silent exchanging looks with one another until one of the robbed Archons spoke up.

"Keep in mind your father was a rogue Archon who consorted with the Black Coat Society. Though we have not forgotten the lengths he went to keep Strange from destroying the multiverse and the sacrifice both him and the Origin Four made. However their intervention caused the multiverses to know about each other which can not be allowed for the sake of stability. As Archons it is our job to protect this fragile stability which we demonstrated by erasing the memories of those affected. Now Nia, you are in line to becoming an Archon yourself so you must learn where your priorities stand."

Nia couldn't help but shake her head furiously before answering back in a booming voice. "It is our job to protect this stability that Strange threatens. He is going to keep destroying the multiverses if no one stops him. If being an Archon means letting a maniac go about his rampage rather than intervene and risk exposure then my morality won't allow me!" barked Nia no longer able to keep her anger in check. Before the Archons could protest, she stormed out of the audience chamber and into the hallway. As she journeyed down the hall she kept muttering obscenities to herself not paying attention to what was in front of her. Suddenly she felt her progress come to a halt when she realized she bumped into someone.

"Um I'm sorry I should---" she stopped what she was saying as an expression of shock came over her. In front of her was a member of the Black Coat Society, only their bright smile visible from beneath their cloak's hood. "Hello Professor Nia, it would seem we have a mutual interest in the current events of Strange."

Even after the victory of the Origin Four something was still left to fester. Letting his foes believe he was defeated, Mister Strange retreated back into the shadows to nurse his master plan back into fruition. Twenty years later signs of Strange surfaced however the Archons ignored them and the pleas of Doctor Marcus's daughter, Nia, to be granted permission to recreate the Origin Four and deal with Strange. Defeated, Nia found help elsewhere, the mysterious group of Observers known as the Black Coat Society. Given not only a new mulitverse/time traveling ship called the "Waverider" but dossiers of possible candidates the Society has been keeping an eye on. Now a new series events is about to unfold with new heroes to the forefront.

• Hey guys, I am ThatGuyOverThere. This particular roleplay has a special place in my heart and something I have been wanting to continue for a long time. The original game named "Paradox Origin" was my first introduction to D&D. Three of my close friends and I had the idea of playing campaign where we were from different animes or video games and well that campaign is still my favorite game that I ever played in. We weren't so worried about the mechanics as the game went on more so we were having so much fun. Heck my friend's character Angelo (his OC from Outlaw Star) became connected to Alma from FEAR and gained the slow mo ability. When we finally confronted Alma it was terrifying as it was a thrilling session. Then there was Rex who was a Soul Reaper who was able to gain a Hollow mask that was infused with Kyuubi chakra. Then there was Leon who started off as brilliant scientist in the Black Order before awakening his parasite type innocence and becoming an exorcist that took on the Millennium Earl. While my character Gale was a thief in the employ of a mercenary group. He had no memories of his former life before meeting up with the performing twins Nininan and Nils from Fire Emblem Blazing Sword. With them he learned he was a dragon that was tasked to protect them. Just as there was a lot of craziness there was also a lot of memorial moments both happy and sad. We visited the SSV Valkyrie to help them fight off a Geth Onslaught until Commander Shepard could arrive. Rex managed to get his hands on a senzu bean and grew a senzu bean garden in his part of the ship. Then there was the heroic effort of Angelo Starwind who sacrificed himself to save not only his teammates but his brother too.

Well to sum up, this game holds a special place in my heart and I wished to continue it. I hope you consider joining this adventure and make memories of your own. I hope we all could grow so attached to our characters that not only will we talk about them among ourselves but with our friends and family. I hope that people will watch the roleplay thread wondering what would happen next to the crew. But what I hope most off all is that everyone has a fun time and make some memorable moments. So what do you say? Let's join forces and take on Strange! Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to your apps.

• Name:

Race: (Human is the default race if your world doesn't have others)

Trans, etc.)

Appearance:
    (Description or Pic is fine)

Companion: (If your character has a companion that their power comes from or who is linked to them for example a Fate Master and Heroic Spirit/servant, A Driver and their Blade, or like a Guardian and their Ghost. In parentheses state if they're NPC or you have someone willing to roleplay them.)

World: (Fandom where your character is from)

Short Introduction:

Primary Ability:

Secondary Ability:

Special Equipment:

Nemesis: (this will be your personal reoccurring villain to thwart the crews efforts and it will serve as your final boss fight towards the end. It can be an OC villain or an already existing villain in your world.)

Other Worlds: (These will serve as the different worlds you want to visit as well as future episodes you want to direct.)

(With the short introduction you're setting up the gist of events of how you come into contact with Nia. The director will go through the events to serve as your prologue in the first epiosde. At the end of the prolouge episode everyone will have met and be onboard the Waverider ready for the next adventure. Mister Strange will also have his hands in these events looking for his four (or five) Harbingers. Your nemesis will serve as one of his Harbringers)

Below are three examples to help give you an idea. If you want, feel free to expand on these examples if they catch your interest.

Name: Xemera (Merril)

Race: Nobody

Appearance:

68fa1372163d3231b4a43ea36f92e6b3--parted-bangs-anime-characters.jpg

Companion: None

World: Kingdom Hearts

Short Introduction:
    Xemera spent her days growing up in the small costal town of Daybreak Cove. She spent her days spending cherished time with her friends and at night looking at the star spotted sky wondering if other worlds existed and what adventures were waiting to happen. Then on the night of her graduation, creatures known as Heartless attacked Paradise Cove. Worried about her friends, she set out to find them and in the process came in possession of a weapon called the Keyblade. Xemera fought her way through hordes of heartless to come face to face with a girl that almost looked like her claiming to be her other half. The girl called herself Myrr before being enveloped in darkness and attacking with a keyblade. When the battle seemed lost she heard a voice and saw a bright light. She find herself sitting slouched by herself on a white throne in the middle of a white room.

Primary Ability:
    Broken Remnant(Keyblade)- can open locks and able to harm heartless. Special circumstances allow the keyblade to target only the darkness in someone's heart.

Secondary Ability:
    Magic- spells consist of Fire, Blizzard, Thunder and Cure to start off with.

Special Equipment:
    Organization Cloak- hides presence from heartless however powerful heartless can still sense Xemera.

Nemesis: Myrr

Other Worlds:

1. Legend of Zelda
    2. Chrono Trigger
    3. Drakengard 3

Name: Pandora Timor

Race: Human

Appearance:
    sinestro_corps_1_by_sturkwurk.jpg

Companion: None

World: DC Universe (Green Lantern)

Short Introduction:
    Pandora grew up in the slums of Gotham City. Being an orphan her life became the streets. She ran with different gangs until one day a high ranking mobster took an interest in her career. With his help, Pandora graduated from lowly henchman and into the sinister muscle that kept everyone in line. Her fearful reputation made others think twice before crossing her or her mob family. On that faithful night she encounter the Bat and was in awe how he inspired fear into her men and herself. While she was waiting on the cops to arrive to arrest her and he boys, she wondered if she could instead use fear for good like the Bat instead of shaking down poor small businesses scraping by. During her time in prison she used her fearful reputation to protect the weaker convicts. On the night before her release she was jumped and manage to fight off her attackers, intimidating them in the process. On the ground in a heap of broken bones her enemies laid and in a life changing second a yellow power ring rested on her finger and inducting her into the Sinestro Corps. There she learned how fear used on the right people could protect others. Her days with corps soon came to an end when a rebellious faction within the corps led by Arkillo split the Corps apart between Sinestro and him. Pandora wanted to use the chaos to set out on her own however she found herself caught in the crossfire between Sinestro loyalists and Arkillo rebels.

Primary Ability:
    Yellow Power Ring: Able to create hard light constructs and projects energy blasts through the emotion of Fear.

Secondary Ability:
    Yellow Power Ring (Suit): Creates a forcefield around Pandora protecting her from various hazards (including the vacuum of space) and allows her to fly.

Special Equipment:
    Yellow Power Battery: Allows Pandora to charge her power ring.

Nemesis: Sinestro or Arkillo

Other Worlds:
    1. X-Men (Marvel)
    2. Destiny
    3. Full Metal Alchemist

Name: Hector Largesse

Race: Human

Appearance:
    544d62b0e46343953211322affd4b622.jpg

Companion: Saber/Sir Roland (NPC)
    zerochanLuminousArc2235091.jpg

World: Fate Series

Short Introduction:
    Hector Largesse grew up in a family of hedgewitches. At an early age he was taught simple magic and in time he took it upon himself to learn more advance spells. During his studies he came across an old grimoire hidden in his parents attic. After school he went home to study the contents of the grimoire. At first he couldn't understand the language it was written and when he brought it up to his parents, they simply brushed him off. With his curiosity growing, he went to the local magic shop he frequent hoping to find information. Instead he encountered a stranger who gave him a tattered belt to a sword scabbard and informed him it was the missing piece. With what information he could gather and with the belt from the shop he went home to decipher the grimoire. Eventually he was able to figure out it was describing some ritual and an object needed to be used to summon a being. Ever curious, he performed the ritual and summoned a man calling himself Saber and when prompted by the man what his wish was, Hector replied that he couldn't think of one. During the days to come Hector learned that he was now a participant in something called the Holy Grail War and that the markings on his hand were called Command Seals and linked him to Saber. Soon he learned there was a sinster force backing him in this war and that he was an illegal 8th Master in this war. On the night he would encounter Nia, he was attacked by church executioners.

Primary Ability:
    Command Seals: The markings on his hand not only link Hector to Saber but allows him to use a command seal to force Saber to do something he normally wouldn't up to 3 times. Once the seals are gone, Hector and Saber are no longer bounded to each other.

Companion Primary Ability:
    Durendal (Noble Phantasm): Roland's indestructible sword able to cut through anything.

Secondary Ability:
    Hedge Magic: Although his spells may not be as powerful as a classically trained mage, his spells aren't limited to one discipline. However he mainly uses protective magics.

Companion Secondary Ability:
    Olifant: A hunting horn made from a unicorn horn. When blown, friends and allies will be able to locate Saber and his Master.

Special Equipment:
    Hector's Grimoire: A grimoire where Hector keeps note about spells.

Nemesis: The Church

Other Worlds:
    1. Nier Automata
    2. One Piece
    3. Lord of the Rings

• To start off please follow Iwaku's rules of conduct. Respect each other and be polite.

Now for this particular roleplay, you will be playing an OC from the source you chose. So if you play an Alchemist from Full Metal Alchemist it must be an OC and not an existing character. However your villain can be an existing character from the universe or an OC villain.

Like stated in the Companion section of the character skeleton, your companion can be NPC played by you or the director of that episode. Or you can have someone else play your companion and they can make a joint app with yours.

Now onto the director role. Another prospect that I wish to bring back from the D&D campaign is that everyone alternates as the "Director". The roleplay will be split up into episodes with a different player taking the lead as the Director. In each episode the group will be visiting a different world and the director will set up the opening scene and so forth. Though the director will balance their director responsibilities as well as playing their character. I plan to break up the worlds into 3 arcs (threads) spanning four episodes instead of making a thread for each episode. Still each arc will contain the alternating director directing their world/episode. Also thinking about each character gets a boon from the worlds though one boon for one character per world. With that said, no god mode. Your characters are meant to struggle at first and go through some hardships before maturing in power to take on their nemesis once and for all as well as Mister Strange.

The director will be in control of Nia. Nia is a short tempered person with a good intentions. She wants nothing more to stop Strange and acts more on emotions than her innate genius IQ. She hangs out on the ship feeding the crew information from her scanners through ear pieces.

~still looking~

Edit: In case I wasn't too clear, we're not playing D&D with this.

Hey guys decided to go with my original idea and make this into a pathfinder campaign. If interested, please DM me for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.