3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Yuri, Yaoi (if there is a crossdresser), Furry, Romance, School Life, Fantasy, Sci Fi, Modern, etc. I'm pretty open minded
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in playing in a rp where the premise is a fandom crossover adventure. We would create original characters from different fandoms spread across different mediums like anime, video games, comic books, etc. And we would travel to different "worlds" fighting bad guys and keeping them from activating that world's obelisk which contained a terrible power and keeps other worlds separate from each other. Our characters will be recruited by Professor Marcus who is a rogue Archon (The people that watch over the multiverse) and join his quest to defeat the sinister Mister Strange and his group of villains and keep them from using the obelisks' powers for evil.

Characters would be original characters from different fandoms. For example, someone could be from Kingdom Hearts but from a dark future where The Princess of Darkness is engulfing worlds in Heartless and your character is the last keyblade wielder in the apocalypse setting. They could even be a huntress from RWBY or a ninja from Boruto or a Soul Reaper from Bleach. But your own original character that you create for the fandom. Basically this is fan fiction and like a shounen anime.

I'm looking for a group of four characters and each of us will pick two worlds we want to go to outside our origin world. So for example, my character could be from Kingdom Hearts but the two worlds I would want to visit could Fire Emblem and Naruto then for the finale we go back to our original world for the final showdown. And each of us will receive new equipment or powers from the worlds we want to visit. Our base of operations will be a ship called the Vittoria(kind of like the Waverider from DC Legends of Tomorrow) that can travel throughout the multiverse to the different worlds. Also each of our characters will have an antagonist that works alongside Mister Strange which will serve as our final showdown.

This is still rough but hopefully it is of interest.

I think I could get into this

Sounds cool.

What should I pull from?
Transformers?
RWBY?
Soul Eater?
Star Wars?
Marvel?
Any other suggestions?

Actually leaning towards a RWBYverse char...

I would suggest either Avatar The Last Airbender or RWBY. I think I am going with either Kingdom Hearts or maybe BlazBlue or maybe even Full Metal Alchemist.

Also remember we're not all powerful at the beginning, we gotta struggle and train to become stronger like a shounen anime.

If anyone wants to be from a anime like the Fate series, I will be okay if two people want to play it. One player being the Master and the other being the Servant or similar to Soul Eater.

I'm thinking of a Saint from the Saint Seiya franchise, but I don't know if the GM is familiar with it and if that might cause problems. Maybe a list of franchises to pick from would be a good idea?

Might go with a Demon Slayer from Kimetsu no Yaiba instead if so.

If people are up for it, I was thinking to split the rp up into episodes and we rotate the director chair. So everyone could GM a different episode with input from others too. And we could do a list of franchises if that would help.

If people are up for it, I was thinking to split the rp up into episodes and we rotate the director chair. So everyone could GM a different episode with input from others too. And we could do a list of franchises if that would help.

I'd be okay with round-robin GMing, but that depends on the player group. Some people aren't confident about it and I wouldn't want to pressure anyone.

I Can help direct and all. But I'm not great at running a show as I've found. Great as a helper though!

As for the thoughts on my character... a Huntress that is a Faunus. Brawler I think...

0CajuTu.png

Reactions: ThatGuyOverThere
Maybe we all could have some input in how an episode should turn out. Can have brainstorming sessions and then put the ideas to work? Also I think I am leaning towards Kingdom Hearts.

I'm down for that

Sure, guess that'll work.

I'm gonna be working on my character's looks. Where is everyone else? Got things figured out?

I would suggest either Avatar The Last Airbender or RWBY. I think I am going with either Kingdom Hearts or maybe BlazBlue or maybe even Full Metal Alchemist.

Also remember we're not all powerful at the beginning, we gotta struggle and train to become stronger like a shounen anime.

If anyone wants to be from a anime like the Fate series, I will be okay if two people want to play it. One player being the Master and the other being the Servant or similar to Soul Eater.

So from the sound of it you suggest media from a medieval/modern sort of era— closer to fantasy than more futuristic Sci-Fi, with strong supernatural elements. A lot of suggestions from animes/games with anime aesthetics as well. A Soul Reaper might be interesting, or an Exorcist from BE. Originally was thinking of doing something from Mass Effect, but after reviewing the setting and brainstorming of other people something from the former two would be a better choice.
Parasyte as well.

Why does it feel like im about the only one still excited for this?

Just saw this, I'd be interested in we get more people.