Paradox Origin- Cross Fandom Adventure

Sorry I haven't been around, I've been busy. I'm still interested. And thanks for the interest everyone. Though if you want to do something more sci fi that is okay. Or can be one of the two worlds you want to visit.

Name: Aiko Ito
Fandom: Kingdom Hearts
Appearance:
__original_drawn_by_sakuragi_ren__sample-ee88ec2cdce1e4b4e55b072b0bdf3b1b.jpg

dnw7zn-89527ec7-df5c-4995-8c38-cc641368cdfe.jpg

Cute!

I was thinking of making a JoJo-esque character, though with something other than your typical punching Stand.

Cute!

I was thinking of making a JoJo-esque character, though with something other than your typical punching Stand.

That would be cool. They could use Hamon before stands became a thing.

Well to be fair, I did intend for them to have a Stand, just with an ability that doesn't involve punching, something long-ranged. Reading the other comments tells me we'll probably have a brawler-type character so I'll stray away from that.

I had intended my character to be a brawler! We're gonna compliment each other!

My first concept had been more of a close-in combatant as well, but maybe we need some social-fu or just plain sneakiness.

To be fair, having two close-range combatants is better than having one lolol

This does sound like a more combat-oriented rp so I don't think anyone would have to force themselves to sacrifice combat power to patch what the group lacks.

My character is an all around combatant. She can do close range or long range. May have her have some magic at her disposal (Fire, Blizzard, and Thunder).

(WIP)
Name: Clementine B’aast
Nicknames: Cat, Clem, Clema, Bird kitty
Race: Faunus
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 145lbs
Hair: Black with orange highlights
Eyes: ‘Tiger’ Blue
Born: Spring
Weapons: Druckt and Zieht (twin dragon gauntlets)
Semblence: Aerokinesis

AL6buXr.jpeg

Nice! The crew is definitely going to be diverse!

Name: Jay-Rick Smart
Fandom: Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure
Race: Human (Stand User)
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 139 lbs

jayRick.png

bishop.jpg

Well at least I came up with a cool character concept to use somewhere else