Paradise in the Clouds

Name: Moon
History: Born in the lowlands, with a particularly odd mark. The affinity of water was placed under his right eye, but instead of the normal solid shaped mark, it was discolored and oddly shaped, for this he was shunned from the rest of the children and soon his parents abandoned him, since he was alone in the world. he changed his name to Moon, so that he had no ties to anyone. living on his own and in the wilderness between the High and lowlands, he lives off the land, using his abnormal ties to the sea to hunt and scavenge for resources. Not much is known about moon, other than his origin and his name.
Personality: Doesn't trust most people, very cautious of people he has not met before, doesn't take kindly of people wasting resources, and hunting without purpose. Strongly protects the land in his domain.
Appearance:
Moon.jpg

Weapons: Enchanted Gauntlets
Affinity: Water

approved, no problems! And we'll likely be getting started soon guys!

Name: Freeze

History: Freeze's past is uncertain, all he knows about himself is that he grew up in the cold mountains and always fond of the chilling sensation of the snow. Freeze spent most of his life with his parents before he decided to travel on his own. That's he can recall..Freeze looks to discover into his past as well as figure out what is going wrong in the Highlands.

Personality: Cold, but eventually warms to up to people he's fond of.

Appearance: View attachment 11922

Weapons: A rather large gauntlet on his left hand.

Affinity: Snowflake/ Ice

Name: Glacier Kreios (Glass-ear)

History: Born and raised in a winter-locked valley in the lowlands. His village has no connection to the outside world of the lowlands or highlands, and only know what life used to be when their village wasn't frozen. There is a shrine, worshiping an ancient Ice Goddess, housed inside, an ancient artifact said to be able to summon hail and pikes of ice. Every Generation, a young child is chosen to become the shrine's guardian, and Glacier, born of the Winter, was chosen to live inside guarding the Artifact until its destiny is to unfold, and it is here that he lived, until a volcano above the valley erupted, the town elders evicting Glacier and entrusting the artifact to him, the shrine no longer a suitable sanctuary.

Personality: He's a quiet calm boy, however, he's easily startled, much like an snow cap prone to avalanche. When he does speak, he has a stutter, and though he will face danger, he hesitates, more willing to find a different path than to face a perilous one. He's not the trusting type, nor one that likes having people near him, though he will accept it if it's unavoidable.

Appearance:
anime-boy--large-msg-119479397947.jpg

Weapon: A simple revolver and a ninjato blade

Affinity: Ice, with the snowflake birthmark covering his back.

Extra: He carries an ancient artifact sacred to his village. Though he doubts the myths, the tear of Winter is said to be able to call forth Winter's deadliest precipitation and that the artifact itself has its own destiny. He will guard this artifact with his life and due to his being chosen to guard it, will not allow anyone to hold it but himself.

The character is acceptable, but the artifact may pose a problem. If you were thinking of giving it powers, That idea won't work, as there are no magical artifacts known to either High or Lowlanders. You can have it, but it can't have powers, at least not at the start.

No it's only said to have powers it's actually just a crystal meteor that fell in their village a long time ago, the only thing close to weird that it does is glow from time to time and nothing happens when it does glow, it's basically a half broken sacred nightlight from space

As long as that's all it is, you're good.

That's all it is in reality, but to him and the village he hails from it's the tear of an ancient goddess

Please post a 'here' if you still plan on participating.

Here. The guy that's been waiting on the ic cause this RP is going to be amazing.

I like shooting heads off rattlesnakes and cutting off their rattle and putting them in a plastic baggy.

That may be so my good sir. (About being a freak) but I do believe you shoot dangerous animals that kill you. And of coarse, a trophy to tell others you killed the very thing they could die from. So, I believe that's a good thing. Besides, I don't judge you.

And I think eating turtles and ice cream is pretty sick.

...The next person to argue will be removed.

Not an argument, but I am the Burrito Champion of Earth!