• Thread starter MurderDeathKill
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MurderDeathKill

Original poster
It's finally happening!
The open beta starts in one day for those who preordered and 3 for everybody else. Anybody going to try it out if they haven't nabbed it already? Leave bnet ids!

... Why does this trailer have no gameplay? ;A;

I'm afraid I shall be forced to overwatch this game and it's gameplay after release.
And also overwatch that ass.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: grey987
dude, the hype and the Rule 34

btw, I ship tracer x windowmaker

dat ass

... Why does this trailer have no gameplay? ;A;

I'm afraid I shall be forced to overwatch this game and it's gameplay after release.
And also overwatch that ass.
The focus/outrage about tracers ass was so incredibly infantile. The amount of shitposting it produced From both sides was goddamn attrocius. Especially since that pose was a obvius placeholder pose from the get go. Should have just ignored the starting post, changed it on the downlow to what it is now (Which, I might add, still shows of her ASSets. Just in a more fitting post for her personality)

BUT THAT IS NOT HERE NOR THERE:

AM I EXCITED TO PLAY BEEFY RUSSiAN MINIGUN WOMAN?! WHY YES I AM!
AM I EXCITED TO PLAY ROBOT DHALSIM?! WHY YES I AM!
AM I EXCITED TO PLAY TOTALLYNOTSPACEMARINE IN BADASS KNIGHTS ARMOR? WHY YES: I FUCKING AM.

The Overwatch team has done a exellent fucking job creating a fun looking, well designed, visually interesting bunch of charachter. And I love arena shooters. ANd I like MOBAS. So. Uh.

Gamer boner achieved.

Oh and as for Gameplay. Its been in beta for fucking ever GWAZI. There is a tons of gameplay footage one series of keystrokes away. Don't be lazy!

PS. We all know ZaryaxDiva is where it is at. DS

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Razilin
<waiting on Pixar to go the distance and go make a movie of this, because it already looks like one>

It's to violent for Pixar. GOtta get Disney Studios own 3D apartment on this shit.

Interested. But not sure about shelling out 80 bucks for two copies so me and the Mrs. can play Blizzard TF2.

[spoili]That and the gameplay looks a whole lot faster than TF2.[/spoili]

[
AM I EXCITED TO PLAY BEEFY RUSSiAN MINIGUN WOMAN?! WHY YES I AM!
AM I EXCITED TO PLAY TOTALLYNOTSPACEMARINE IN BADASS KNIGHTS ARMOR? WHY YES: I FUCKING AM.
You're forgetting science gorilla.

Science gorilla = best gorilla.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Windsong
Husband and I are totally stoked for this game. :D

The Early Access phase of Open Beta actually started at 4:00pm Pacific Time TODAY.

Proof!

However because of scheduling and because it's not a full day, the first "official" day of Early Access Open Beta is May 3.

My husband and I have friends who work at Blizzard, so he has been playing the game for months. I expect that when I get home from work, he'll be back on it then too.

Can't freaking wait for this game. Gonna try playing the open beta, but I am definitely purchasing the full version soon after it's released.

Fuck me, Zenyatta's stylish as fuck and pretty fun to use for a healer. Just spam Discord Orbs and Destruction orbs all day and watch the bodies pile up.

Start @ 1:30

Science gorilla FTW

• Love
Reactions: grey987
Anyone playing yet??

Is it open to the public or for pre-orders only?

5qcQFPL.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Space Cowboy
Im playing as the op as fuck bastion. All day, err day

Status
Not open for further replies.