Overwatch

• Thread starter MurderDeathKill
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Captain Amari skin is fantastic. I just got a bunch of rare and legendary skins for characters I rarely ever play while getting none for characters I do play.
I actually started playing Reaper because I got a legendary skin of his that I really liked (El Blanco). I'm still not that good at him, heh. But I'm playing a lot more Ana since I got her skin.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have too many hours on McCree >.> More then I will admit or say.

Reactions: IceQueen
Justice never dies.

... Shameless plug for the flying A team.

I think I have about 9 hours as Tracer, even though I've only about 14 hours of play time in total...

I finally bought it!

This will either cheer me up, or make me rage and shatter the earth's crust.

Really the only two ways this can go.

I'm just quietly crying on my keyboard because I'm a heavy Lucio main (around 80hrs on him in total whilst I don't have above 10hrs with any other hero), and one of my favourite things about him was his huge speed boost. I mean, it's still huge even after the nerf, but that 30% decrease. It hurts, man. It hurts.

I feel like Hanzo's buff is on the right track, but ultimately still wasn't really the one he needed. Making him move faster whilst holstering an arrow was good, but he still needs a bit more otherwise he remains a really inconsistent pick that makes you roll your eyes whenever you see one on your team. Good Hanzos can get gold elims, damage, sure (as they usually so proudly say at the end of a match) but... eh. I dunno. Maybe the extra arrow speed and the reintroduction of retarded hitboxes will make him more useful. I think they should slightly increase the movement speed of his Dragonstrike, as I rarely get by that anymore (unless Zarya-ult combo, then RIP.)

Although I wasn't expecting I would, I like how they buffed Mei. I feared she was going to be even more obnoxious than she already is, which seems impossible, but her ult isn't what infuriates me about her kit. I'm glad they buffed that if anything, because realistically she did really need a buff of some sort. (Still don't want to see her in any game I play, though. She's designed to make the other players annoyed and tilt, which is a deisgn I just don't agree with. Yes, I'm salty about being against good Meis.)

Genji's nerf... eh. I personally don't play Genji and I haven't had many problems playing against him. The one thing that annoyed me about him was how long his sword's hitbox was. Getting sliced where his sword clearly wasn't hitting was annoying. I was hoping they'd reduce that, but I think the 10m range is totally intentional and one of the core aspects of his ult, so... eh.

Mercy's back, thank God. Her dissapearance confused me, but now she's hopefully going to be a great pick again. I play Zenyatta quite a bit when I'm not playing Lucio, so I was scared when I heard a nerf was coming, but the nerf to his discord orb is very fair, as it was sort of becoming a must-have, and it was just silly when placed on people like Roadhog. That poor bastard.

Speaking of Roadhog, does the bugfix related to his hook mean that his hook hitbox/pull randomness is finally fixed? For a one-shot usually inescapable combo on most of the heroes in Overwatch, I feel like the fact it could curve around/drag you through walls to get you into his shotgun's sweet embrace was pretty unfair.

Aside from patch notes; the new map's coming! Can't wait for it; it looks super good. Payload maps are probably my favourite.

OMG GREMLIN D.VA IS CANON GAIZ
Also I found this

• Love
Reactions: Brovo
  1. Update game cause I wanna play
  2. Playable
  3. Open it up to see the summer stuff
  4. Have a free box
  5. Neat!
  6. All screens are just the Overwatch logo, no models or such, can't even see the loot box stuff.
  7. Sounds play. No box animation.
  8. Legendary Widow.
  9. Lol wut

As long as it's not of the same quality as Warcraft... ugh.
Definitely not like that. If they could just animate the entire thing like their shorts, that's good enough. It being live-action in itself would ruin it.

So apparently they're going to be selling Ganymede (Bastion's bird buddy) plushies soon. As a bird enthusiast this makes me cry tears of joy.

So myself, Red and another friend tested out the new map on PTR, and we figured out that through clever use of the Mei trick, a Torbjorn, Ana or McCree can reach each of the chandeliers in the castle, all of which are solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.