Overwatch

• Thread starter MurderDeathKill
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit Ana would have been real handy in Competitive, with the teammates I got I would have kept shooting their ass.

tumblr_oa7rs1su5V1qhhvubo1_500.png

I can see why Ana is a three-star tiered hero

I've been playing Ana a bit on the PTR server, and I dunno. She seems alright gameplay-wise, but could use some tweaking for balance. On a related note, every lesbian I know is shitting themselves over her Captain Amari skin.

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
I've been playing Ana a bit on the PTR server, and I dunno. She seems alright gameplay-wise, but could use some tweaking for balance. On a related note, every lesbian I know is shitting themselves over her Captain Amari skin.

well

young amari IS pretty hot

(mercy is hotter,,,,yowza)

Well, now you're tempting me to draw a lineup of the Overwatch heroes in order from hottest to least. Mercy is definitely up there.

Well, now you're tempting me to draw a lineup of the Overwatch heroes in order from hottest to least. Mercy is definitely up there.
obviously, Bastion is the hottest

just take a feel of his superheated turret AFTER HE'S MURDERED ALL OF YOU SCRUBS GIT GUD OR GIT RECKT

8z03yo.jpg

Fight me bitches. I didn't include dudes because who cares. (maybe later though)

You can add another lesbian to that list.

Captain Amari is really hot.

Also, I'm having a ton of fun with the D.va buffs. Defense Matrix is amazing now.

I GOT IT! REVELATION! EPIPHANY!

You ready for this?

Ready?

Really????

Okay!

Korra

Korra_(Season_4)_appearance.jpg

plus

Simo Haya

the-white-death.jpg

equals

Ana_Skin_Captain_Amari.jpg

Reactions: Valentyne
I can't find the original picture, but it was talking about Mercy damage boosting Pharah with this picture at the bottom of it.

cc48cd5d69a765908a944b0b85c8b997.jpg

I can't find the original picture, but it was talking about Mercy damage boosting Pharah with this picture at the bottom of it.

cc48cd5d69a765908a944b0b85c8b997.jpg

dude. Pharmercies are always dangerous,

they got weird fluids in them.

ha

puns for days

overwatch__reinhardt___mercy_by_haje714-da4bwn6.jpg

why isn't Reinhardt being voiced by BRIAN BLESSED?

also, I'm gonna be this jacked when I'm 61, just like Reinhardt!

So far, I'm digging Reaper, Tracer, and Widowmaker. I'll probably try some more Mercy just to get used to the whole healing deal.

I'm a cheesy asshole, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.