Overture - OOC/Interest Check

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUICKLY, ERA, LET US HAVE A MEANINGLESS CONVERSATION THAT WILL FILL UP PAGE AFTER PAGE, WITH A SINGLE THING IN THE GIANT CONVERSATION THAT IS IMPORTANT TO THE PLOTLINE, SO THAT WE MAY SPAM THEM AND MAKE THEM SIFT THROUGH DOZENS AND HUNDREDS OF POSTS TO FIND THE SINGLE IMPORTANT ITEM!!!
:DDDDDD

I hate it when it doesn't alert me about anything [I still haven't gotten any alerts for this]

Unwatch then rewatch the threads? Who knows, could fix it.

@Spencer Ryker I'd love to, but my innate moderator instincts prevent me from partaking in the production of spam.

Then they must post, because I want to continue :c
I haven't gotten into any of the other roleplays that don't look like they are going to die like this one.

@Spencer Ryker

Well the Fairy Tail RP Akira is running certainly isn't going to from what I can tell, haha.

Nopers. Um... Haigen, right that's his name, nah, he's already getting aggravated how everyone's getting comfortable except him, so he's just gonna be Mr. Sulk. or Skulk. Whatever.

I'd shamelessly advertise and tell you to join my epic, wonderful Star Wars RP, but I'm not accepting force users right now which seems to have defeated the purpose of joining a Star Wars RP for many people.

I think it's funny how Storm Troopers get like the best training, and they still can't hit crap.

That can easily be explained by using the plot hole filler know as "The Force"

"Sir, I can't aim straight for some reason!"
"MUST BE THE FORCE!"

"Sir, I can't ever seem to reach that turtle!"
"MUST BE THE FORCE!"

"Sir, I can't eat my sandwich!"
"Yumz :3"

And why aren't you guys posting? Me and 'Serina' are fine, for posting is plenty fair, if you guys won't pooooooost.

Hey, hey, just because you and I don't have a life, constantly posting on Iwaku, doesn't mean other people don't have a life too.

What's a life?

That is not a question to ask me. Also, did we take over the OOC thread too?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

:3

Can we just continue posting, and then post a summary of it on the OOC when everyone else is online and stuff again, and say which page/post to go to continue with the storyline, rather than the endless conversation? cause Era should poooooooossssssst.

Group rps are so awesome sometimes, but they can also suck so much DX

Spencer, would you like to start a 1x1 on some random world we randomly whip up so we can stop endlessly annoying the other members of Overture?

Sure

But let's annoy the players of Overture too.

>.>

<.<

*secretly ships Sonata and Spencer*

Haha, just kidding.

You already have, remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.