Ouran High School Host Club RP 4 (Smell_The_Roses and Jessica Stansell)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyoya nods and says "Well thank you for telling us Haruhi."

Tamaki smiles at Haruhi, still have a bit of red in his cheeks.

Hikaru and Kaoru look at eachother as they usually do and smile.

Mori stands with Honey and Chika.

Chika leans up against the wall a little.

Honey stays near Chika's side.

Haruhi blinked thinking. She nodded at what she heard. She blinked at him. She closed her eyes softly. She looked at tamaki. She then looked out the window before she looked st chika she didnt know what to do. She looked at her friends before she stared at tamaki. Rosie and Rachel looks at eAch other high fiving before Rosie said " I wish I was that gorgeous " Rachel nodded. Rachel then heard her phone go off. Or was their father. She grabbed the phone and went into the hall. Rosie started to get nervous walking out there to support her sister. Haruhi sighed unsure what to do she was worried she heard her friends talk . She went to the door trying to listen

Last edited:
Tamaki approaches Haruhi a little bit and says with a smile "You do look gorgeous Haruhi." He still blushes as he says that.

Hikaru just whistles pretending that he doesn't know what Tamaki is appearing to be doing.

Kaoru chuckles lightly but otherwise stays quiet about the matter for the moment.

Haruhi looked at her friends who just smiled at each other. Haruhi shook her head before she glanced over at him and smiled, " Thanks, Tamaki." She blushed softly. She was so happy. She looked at Hikaru before throwing a pillow at them knowing what they were doing.

Rosie and Rachel both laughed, " haruhi be nice!" Rosie said softly.

Hikaru rolls his eyes, feeling annoyed at the pillow being thrown in his face.

Kaoru brushes it off, and then looks over at Kyoya.

Kyoya just shrugs his shoulders and then leaves the room.

Chika looks at Kyoya exiting the room and looks to Honey saying "What's eating at your friend?"

Honey "I'm not sure. But he's been that way for a good while now. After I told him what you told me about your friend, he's been really silent mannered. Now of he's always like that to some extent, but the way he's been for the past few hours..It almost sends chills down my spine the fact that he's being so quiet."

Haruhi just ket stealing at tamaki.

Rose and Rachel both ran out as soon as their homes went off and there was a car was parked out in front of them. Rosie and rachel both got in where an angry man came out and began hitting them be for they got in the car

Chika hears screams, sounding like they are coming from the next room, but also sounding like they are coming from the outside. He runs up to the window and he then sees the man who's issuing the beating first and sees it's Rosie and Rachel who are getting beat by the man next. Chika then says under his breath "Those two get abused too? What the?" He then clinches his fists and then does an about face turn and dashes out of the club room.

Honey sees this and just looks to his friends feeling a bit puzzled.

Haruhi blinked a few times, She gasped seeing this, she ran out to go help and stop the girls from getting abused. She didn't know what to do. She closed her eyes as she tried to stop the man from beating his kids. She gasped as she was pushed and hit the ground hard. She blinked as she started feeling dizzy. She put her hand to her head as she found out she hit her head against something, she saw blood. She looked at her friends, " Stop hurting them." she whined.

Rosie and Rachel frowned and tried to stop the man after awhile, and seeing that their friend got hurt. Rosie squealed as she was picked up and felt her stabbed into the stomach. She fell and soon their father left after kicking Rosie and Rachel, and Stepping on Rosie. " How dare you" He had said before going into the car and driving off, without his kids.

Haruhi looked at her hand because she felt something wet. Blood. She gasped and soon she passed out. Rosie gasped as she felt Rachel go to help her sister. " Lets call 911 alright," She then went to try to stop the bleeding that was really fast from Rosie's side. Maybe it was time to go live with their aunt.

Chika, feeling lightheaded seeing all the blood, but knowing that Rosie and Rachel need help, especially Rosie and fast, Chick tries to keep his composure and goes back into the school to call the hospital to send over an ambulance.

Haruhi was PASSED OUT On THE CURB FROM BLOOD LOSSS!!!

Rosie sighed and looked over to see Haruhi. " oh no Haruhi..." She frowned and held onto her sister. " It's all our fault wasn't it?" She asked. She then glanced over thinking. She frowned. Rachel sighed trying to stop the blood but then seeing haruhi. She frowned softly seeing that. " CAn someone go see If Haruhi is okay???" She asked worriedly.

Chika looks outside a second after he tells the people at the hospital about Rachel and Rosie being hurt. He then sees Haruhi and says to the person on the phone "Please hurry." He then hangs up the phone after stating the address and comes back outside. He goes over to Haruhi, kneels down next to her and with a little bit of sweat dripping down his face, while using a towel he got the the high school building's linen closet, Chika tries his best to put pressure on Haruhi's wound in order to prevent her from losing any more blood.

Last edited:
Rosie and Rachel were both scared but tried to keep it together. But soon the ambulances came and took both Rosie and Haruhi...

After a few hours, Rosie and Haruhi both woke up they were in the same room gathered by all the members of the host club and their parents. Haruhi was really confused. she sighed softly, before closing her eyes again. She was confused at what happened. Her father was there, " Are you okay Haruhi?" Her father asked her. Haruhi looked over at Tamaki sweetly.

Rosie woke up before she whimpered she was in so much pain. She blinked as she looked around seeing her aunt and host club members there, and her siser. She smiled lightly, " Do you know what I am thinking?"
Rachel looked at their aunt and nodded. " Yeah.. Aunt Scarlet I think you should be our guardian."

Tamaki looks Haruhi with a smile, feeling relieved that she's alright now.

Haruhi blinked a few times confused. She sighed abd nodded but winced " my head " She sighed

Honey "Yeah you were beaten on pretty bad earlier by the guy that came to pick Rosie and Rachel up after you jumped in to try and stop him. I'm supprised it wasn't a lot worse than the doctor who examined you and Rosie said it was. That guy really wailed on the 3 of you. Chika was the one that called the hospital."

Chika is sitting in a chair that's next to the window in the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.