Our Sins Before Us: The Tragedy of Mars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the SEALs still exist?
CEG Naval Special Warfare has the an analogue of SWCC and the Seals. SBTs or Special Boat Teams and AVUOTs(Pronounced Ayv-Oats) or Atmospheric, Vacuum and Underwater Operations Teams. Not quite as catchy as SEALs, but the name was taken. SEALs nowadays are called SEALS. Extra S stands for- drumroll, please- SPAAAACE!

...so....How many players are you wanting? Obviously enough to fill the list but what is minimum?

At least enough to fill a team. The minuscule amount of interest this is getting is kind of disheartening. I may relaunch this at a later date with a smaller roster and less rigid role system. Keep an eye out for it if you'd like.

Well, Cheeki and Warrior said they'd be interested. Maybe check to see where they are on sheets? We'd have 5 then. We could edit it so it's just one team.

Well, Cheeki and Warrior said they'd be interested. Maybe check to see where they are on sheets? We'd have 5 then. We could edit it so it's just one team.
I'm planning on doing so later today. I know Warrior from the other RP I'm Co-GMing and he's a cool guy.

What say you, @WarriorHeart? Still interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.