Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Sporadic. I'm online every day, but depending on work it may be early morning or late at night.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fandom for right now, or something more mature.
Hey guys! I've recently fallen down the rabbit hole of visual novels (otome-focused) games, and I'd love to find someone interested in playing around with their universes. That said, there are other fandoms on this list too, so if you've never played otome games or have any interest in them, please take a glance down below regardless!

Here are some quick guidelines to see if we're compatible! Also, please do not post in this thread!

TL;DR:
  • Email only
  • 18+, does not fade to black
  • Comfortable replying at least a few times a week
  • Comfortable writing 4+ paragraphs per character
The fandoms I'm most actively looking for; the bolded character is the one I'd like to play:

Hakuoki
  • Hijikata/f!OC
  • Saito/f!OC
  • Harada/f!OC
  • Canon/Original or Canon
I've played Kyoto Winds and Demon of the Fleeting Blossom - I've only completely finished Hijikata's playthrough, but I'm working through them! Pretty open here in terms of pairing and plot; would prefer to keep things m/f, though I could be swayed into m/m if the pair's right. Would prefer to double; my pair would be m/f, for the record.

Nightshade
  • Hanzo/f!OC
  • Goemon/OC
  • Chojiro/OC
  • Canon/Original
Again, I'm open here in terms of plot and pairing! I do have some reservations I'd like to discuss if you are wanting to play Enju (the name-able protagonist), but if not, then there shouldn't be any problems. Would prefer to double.

Dandelion

• Jihae/f!OC
  • Jisoo/OC
  • Jiyeon/OC
  • Canon/Original

Open to ideas; this is the one I have the fewest concrete ideas for, so there would be lots of discussion. I'll be blunt: I really have no desire to write Jiwoo or Jieun x: I'd entertain writing the Wizard though...

Boys Over Flowers
  • Tsukasa/f!OC
  • Literally anyone/OC or canon
Open to ideas! I will literally play any other member of the F4 or side character if you'll play Tsukasa for me.

Inuyasha
  • Sesshomaru/f!OC
  • Canon/OC or Canon
Open to ideas, though I do prefer to keep things in the Feudal Era and with Sesshomaru still as Lord of the West, at least for my part. And just as a heads up, I'll be pickier about canon/canon pairs than canon/OC ones :c

Gotham
  • Oswald Cobblepot/Edward Nygma
  • f!OC/Isabella (only if we're doubling with Os x Ed)
  • f!OC/Edward Nygma
I have so many ideas for this fandom! I would ask that you've at least finished season 3. Open to doubling, though I may admittedly be a little picky on whom I'd play. Please ask and I'll do my best to be accommodating!

Castlevania

• Trevor/OC
  • Alucard/OC

To be honest, what I'd really love is some polyamory? Especially if our OCs meshed well together, too. But I'm open to regular doubling if that's not your cup of tea. I've only seen the Netflix series, just to let you know.

Life Is Strange
  • Kate/Max
  • Warren/Max
  • Jefferson/Max
  • Chloe/Rachel
I've not played Before the Storm yet, just as fair warning. Would be open to doubling, though I don't know how much I'd want to include OCs here. It could definitely be discussed.

Aaaand, that's it! Please make sure to read over everything before sending me an e-mail, and hopefully we can work something out c:

Status
Not open for further replies.