Status
Not open for further replies.
A

-A L I C E-

These are the ideas I have been wanting to do as rps:

Original ideas:

Idea #1: The Immortal That Loved Me:
Human/Vampire
Character A is the daughter of a very powerful mob boss. Her father keeps her locked up tight in fear that his enemies will try to hurt him by either killing her or taking her hostage. She of course is over the age of 18 and feels she can do anything she wants. So she sneaks out of her room a lot. She is supposed to meet her friends at a night club. While at the club she notices that a man in a creepy trench coat is following her around. Feeling that she needs to be going she leaves and the man follows her. The man is a goon for a rival mob. Before Character A knows it she has her throat under his knife. Then Character B comes to her rescue. He saves her and then takes her home. Her father is furious but grateful that Character B saved his daughters life. Thinking that she will never see him again she doesn't think anything of it. Then the next day she awakes to her father telling her that she will have a body guard and that they will be starting that day. She finds out that it's Character B. Not thrilled with the idea she decides to try and loose him by going shopping. She does eventually loose him and gets kidnapped. Character B tracks her down and Character A finds out that her body guard is a vampire but that's not the only secret...

Idea#2: Unleashed:
Human/ Vampire or Werewolf
The world of underground fighting can be harsh. But it's even worse when it's supernatural creatures fighting. The richest people go to these fights and bet on the fighters. When a creature wins their "Owner" usually takes the money. The loser usually loses it's life. Character A is one of those fighters and lives his life as an animal. Besides fighting he is used as an attack dog for his "Owner" who uses him to collect money off of people who owe his "Owner" debts. When his "Owner" is shot and seems to be left for dead he escapes- himself wounded. Uncivilized and unaware of what is going on in the world he stumbles out into the city. Where he accidentally runs into Character B. He passes out in front of her. She takes him back to her home and tries to nurse his wounds and she realizes that something bad must have happened to him. Once he's awake she realizes that he has no where to go to and decides he can stay with her for now. She also realizes that he has been treated like an animal his entire life and decides to try and civilize him. After spending weeks with him she realizes that she is starting to fall for him. And a true test will come for him when his "Owner" isn't dead and comes looking for him.

Idea #3: King of The Seven Seas:
Immortal/Human
My character is a pirate captain. He's known as the wolf of the sea. But he has a secret. And one of the most famous pirates in the world. He's a pirate with a curse. He was cursed by gypsies only because he scorned the daughter of one. They cursed him to be immortal until he finds one true love. After that happened he became a cold hearted man. But he puts his immortality to good use. Then he meets Character B. They stowed away on his ship. (You can make up the reason why she stowed away on his ship.) He threatens to throw her over board since she doesn't belong on his ship. But she makes a bargain with him. The bargain is that if he lets her stay on the ship she can break his curse. Reluctantly he agrees.

Fandom idea:

I want to do an rp based in the Alien universe. Where we put our own characters in as the main characters and such. But I was thinking both characters have to work together to fight to survive while their crew mates all die from the Aliens. And the thing is both characters don't like each other at all.

Hi! I love the first two of your plot ideas. Are you still looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.