Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Sporadic. I'm online every day, but depending on work it may be early morning or late at night.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fandom for right now, or something more mature.
hi there! 33 | she/her | est time zone

been rping for sixteen years now, if that matters to you. some info before getting to the good stuff~
  • only looking for partners 18+.
  • gdocs, email, and discord all work for me. discord's preferred for ooc, but it's not necessary. please note i do not write here on-site.
  • i'm not really a rapid-fire poster; please don't expect that of me. i can offer ~3-5 posts per week and would appreciate that in return. at the very least i'm looking for 1 post a week.
  • longer posts are great! 4+ paragraphs is my sweet spot, and i'm happy to delve into novella too. not looking for one-liners or super short paragraph replies!
  • depending on what we write, i'm absolutely open to doubling! i'm also potentially open to writing multiple characters, casts, and/or poly.
  • open to pairings of all types! i'm mainly looking for m// and m/f (and to maybe include an intersex character or two), though if we double i'm cool with f//. nb, trans, and characters who don't fall in the binary are all good too!
  • many of my original ideas are, admittedly, smut-focused. not looking to fade to black, though i want a plot too (otherwise the smut gets super boring and redundant...). i'm happy to discuss limits and kinks!
as for the specs of what i'm looking for:

original m// ideas

all my ideas, tropes, limits/kinks and such can be found in the link above. i won't exclusively write tops for your bottoms, though!

fandoms

you'll find the laundry-list of my fandoms in the link above. expect an amalgamation of canon/canon and canon/oc with a smattering of poly/polycules. to avoid wasting anybody's time, tho, here's the quicklist of fandoms i'm looking for:
  • star trek: the next generation + star trek: deep space nine
  • final fantasy vii + its associated media [cc, ac, doc]
  • fire emblem: three houses
  • hakuoki [yes, the otome]
  • the wayhaven chronicles
  • touchstarved [yes, the vn that hasn't even been released yet]
  • maybe persona 5
  • maybe the soul stone war
  • maybe fallen hero: rebirth + retribution
if you're interested or have any questions, pls feel free to reach out! you're welcome to add me on discord (Resoan#4408) or to send me an

please do not comment here in-thread or try to send me a pm!