Opposites Attract

• Thread starter Oh Hey It's Domo
  • Start date
Oblivious, Celena frowned a bit. "Awww...Man and I thought our Timetables really were exactly the same." Sighing, she leaned back in her seat. "Ah well, no biggy. What class do you have then if its not art?" she looked back to Tom, smiling again being polite.

Tom frowned, he hadn't expected her to ask questions, dammit! Now what was he supposed to say! Think, think, it was then that he was saved, saved by the teacher, storming into the room with a very serious look on her face. Which made her look rather attractive, Tom though to himself. Though, not as attractive as the girl sitting next to him, he looked at Celena with his deep eyes, she was rather beautiful.

Celena jumped a bit when the teacher walked in. She softly whispered to Tom, still keeping an eye on the teacher. "I don't think she's had her coffee..." Celena then took a look to Tom and noticed he was staring at her. In a way, it kind of held her quiet for a few seconds. "Oh...? Is...something the matter?" she asked with a tilt of the head.

Tom's eyes widened, realizing he'd been staring at her for a while now. "Oh no, sorry" He replied, looking rather embarrassed. Re-checking his timetable to make it look like he'd missed something he then said, "Oh yes, I made a mistake, I do have art class" with a sudden change of heart. This girl seemed genuine and nice, someone that would make a good friend.

"Oh, ok," she nodded. She then blinked, wondering what he was doing. After he said he really did have art after this, she looked overjoyed. "Heh that's great!" she said whilst smiling widely.

He returned the smile, as the teacher told them to stop messing around and pay attention, Tom wondered if he should ask her to show him around the school a bit? Or whether that would be slightly weird, as they had only just met.

Celena giggled softly, but then jumped a bit when the teacher called them out. She stared at the teacher and nodded, and then had a staring contest with some other student that turned to look at them. She may have been cheerful, but when she gets called out and people look at her, she could look back with a face that can easily say 'Why are you staring at me? Mind your business!' However, most would know she's joking and they would grin at each other for a split second and then go back to listening.

-Sorry I have so many Rp's going on, reserved for when I can reply xP-