Opposites Attract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autumn smiles gently. "You can come inside of you like" She says softly to him.

Damain nods, "oh..okay.." he walks in behind her. He slowly shuts the door, it makes a soft thud. He looks around the home, "very..." what does he notice most about it?

Autumn shuts the front door and then looks to him, signing. "So, how comes you want to speak to me? Not many guys do" She says.

Damain sighs, "tidy.." he looks at the Autumn, giving a wide smile. "well, i just about see you every so often when you come to the cafe, i thought might get to know each other. i do find you rather cute..."

Autumn shook her head. "I'm far from cute" She says with a sigh and then packs away her shopping.

Damain walks over to her, not getting to close but to stay in the conversation. "why do you say that? i think you're pretty cute. need any help?"

Autumn shook her head. "No, I'm okay" She says. She theb sighs and shook her head in disagreement. "I don't think in cute" She says. When she was done she goes into the living room.

Damain sighs, he felt like there was something wrong. He couldn't tell what though, "hey, why you so hard on yourself. i think you are cute" he pokes her shoulder, then felt awkward. He didn't know this girl, well, not very well atleast.

Autumn shook her head. "No. I don't feel cute at all, but if you insist..." She says softly and then looks around. "Aren't there other pretty girls you can talk to? Why me?" She asks.

Damain smirks, "because i choose you, I don't care bout no other girl."

Autumn nods lightly. She looks up at him. "You can sit down if you want, I don't bite" She says and giggles lightly. She looks over and out of the window, it was raining. She sighed. So much for the good weather.

Damain smirks, "oh, goodie...." he laughs and sits next to her. "Oh....its supposed to be nice all day..."

Autumn nods. "Yeah, it's a shame. The rain can be comforting sometimes, though" She says and smile weakly.

Damain nods, "I do enjoy a good storm....though this is a light rain." He notices her smile, then returns it with his own.

Autumn stares out of the window for a little while and then soon began to fall asleep, with the soothing sound of the rain hitting the glass window. She woke up, and the rain had stopped. There was a small little bit of sunlight at it's peek.

Damain sleeps besides her, eyes closed as his layed on her shoulder.

Autumn moves his head from her shoulder and then places his head onto a pillow instead. She stood up and moves into the kitchen and began to make something to eat.

Damains head rests easy on the pillow. His breathing was slow and his eye lids twitched every so often. He would sleep for a little longer, before opening his eyes.

He sits up and rubs them, naturally. He then looks around, surprised at his location.

Status
Not open for further replies.