Operation: Seek and Roleplay, Engage!

W

Witchless

Original poster
Mission Parameters:
To find sustainable and entertaining amount of roleplay partners to create engaging and dynamic plots for the summer of 2014 and beyond.

Acceptable Candidates:
Any individual of thirteen (13) or more years of age, of any gender or sexuality, that is able to play a varying cast of personalities and interests while consistently providing the future roleplaying mission with at least two good paragraphs per post.

Acceptable Genres of play:
Action, Adventure, Anime-Styled, Artistic Biography, Fable, Fairy Tale, Fandom, Fantasy, Folklore, Historical, Horror, Military, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction, Supernatural.

Acceptable Settings:
Anything not involving Aliens and or Anthropomorphic creatures. From Historical to Futuristic, Realistic to Make Believe passing through Alternate Histories and Realities.

Acceptable Fandoms:
Claymore, Final Fantasy VIII, Harry Potter, Inuyasha, Persona 3 & 4, Radiata Stories.

Current Interests:
Reworking genres and cliches, such as Vampires and Werewolves, Fairy tales and Soul Mates.

Noir Scifi.

Gothic Horror - Dark Victorian.

Dark and Low Fantasy mixed with Historical.

• Love
Reactions: LunarLavendula
Permission to engage further interest on mission briefing in private discussion, commander.

oh.... oh my god. That's awesome.

*Salutes* Roleplayer Lacuna reporting for duty!

I would love to roleplay with you :D I'd like to shoot you a PM if you're still looking :3

Report as soon as possible, Roleplayer Lacuna.