OOC- Wenches & Ale

I'm not sure if the way I've written it's a little too odd... I'll translate Obediah's speech here if anybody wants XD

... oh no! Will you be back on Iwaku some time?

oh no! Logos! I will miss you :[

This is a very sudden thing... but I wish you the best of luck!

I will myth you too, Logo. Have a good experience there!

Good luck Logo! BTW, which woman did he push aside- should I presume he pushed 'Liz?

Wait, so Obediah moved to that one guy- I KNOW I went over there, which would mean that I'd be the one with ovaries closest to that character....

OR was the post done as if the bar was close enough that Estha's and my character were close enough that this could be confusing?

Sometimes some acknowledgement of other character's names or at least, appearances help with disabling confusion.

Sry guys, i was in a bit of a hurry last night. Work and junk. So the women he pushed was indeed it was Liz haha. He's kind of a dick :3

Aight, making according post now.

I was going to mention the whole pushing thing in my post but couldn't quite figure out who was pushed so I just kinda skipped over it XD

I'm sorry! I feel awful now :((((((((
I suck at this whole 'starting' thing

Yeah, it's all good- we all have shit we still need to learn ^.^

I'm sorry for being a butt and not posting D:

I will try and get a post in today!

Tsk, tsk.

No worries, sweetums, this is your ship, and we're still here, aren't we?

Take your time.

I'mma try and write a post in a a bit. Also, just to let you guys know I'm going on holiday next Sunday, for 2 weeks so I shall be absent from Iwaku for a little while (not that I've been terribly active recently anyway...) but yeah! Thought I'd give you some warning I won't be here =]

A relatively short post and not all that great but it pretty much said what I wanted? I think XD

Now all that's left is to buttrape the bartender.

<.<

Some of you probably think I'm serious, dontcha- shame on you.

MY buttfucking is VERY consensual, you nosey peepers!